South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

The video may or may not be real. Lol!
It's very real. I wouldn't have posted it otherwise. It was a bad gun.

Yes, the gun was defective. But since he followed the other safety rules, no one was harmed.
Ah, a guy shot himself with this defective gun there little buddy, and he was following your rules.

Really? So he had no round in the chamber until he was ready to fire it, he made sure it was in good mechanical condition, and didn't point it at anything he didn't want to shoot? But still shot himself?

No, I think not.
He carried the gun like any other policeman, and shot himself in the foot when the gun fired all on its own.
Guns dont fire all on their own. That is an impossibility. ANd if he had it pointed at his foot then he wasnt following gun safety rules.

The video may or may not be real. Lol!

Yes, the gun was defective. But since he followed the other safety rules, no one was harmed.
Ah, a guy shot himself with this defective gun there little buddy, and he was following your rules.

Really? So he had no round in the chamber until he was ready to fire it, he made sure it was in good mechanical condition, and didn't point it at anything he didn't want to shoot? But still shot himself?

No, I think not.
He carried the gun like any other policeman, and shot himself in the foot when the gun fired all on its own.

And he did not know about the defect, so he did not make sure the gun was in good mechanical condition.

Finally, an answer. In your mandatory Gun Safety class guns are loaded and unloaded, and fired. Or is your version of the class optional, or the firing the gun part optional?

The class itself is optional. The range time is part of the class.
I'm asking about your version, not theirs. In your mandatory Gun Safety class guns are loaded and unloaded, and fired. Or is your version of the class optional, or the firing the gun part optional?

My mandatory gun safety class? Just making shit up again? I have never said it should be mandatory.

But any decent gun safety class should certainly include range time with a variety of firearms.
I give up. I wanted your opinions, whether the class was mandatory, included firing guns, and was any part of that optional? God you a concrete block.

Considering the number of times you have completely invented what I said, like, believe or want, you should not be surprised.

And I said that range time should be part of the course. Not sure where you got the "mandatory" part, but you have invented enough already.
I haven't invented anything. I have guessed at a few things and your answers surprised me in some cases. However you have no ability to answer theoretical questions. You are a concrete block.

No, I think not.
Guns dont fire all on their own. That is an impossibility. ANd if he had it pointed at his foot then he wasnt following gun safety rules.
Read back a bit and you will discover that they do fire by themselves.

The class itself is optional. The range time is part of the class.
I'm asking about your version, not theirs. In your mandatory Gun Safety class guns are loaded and unloaded, and fired. Or is your version of the class optional, or the firing the gun part optional?

My mandatory gun safety class? Just making shit up again? I have never said it should be mandatory.

But any decent gun safety class should certainly include range time with a variety of firearms.
I give up. I wanted your opinions, whether the class was mandatory, included firing guns, and was any part of that optional? God you a concrete block.

Considering the number of times you have completely invented what I said, like, believe or want, you should not be surprised.

And I said that range time should be part of the course. Not sure where you got the "mandatory" part, but you have invented enough already.
I haven't invented anything. I have guessed at a few things and your answers surprised me in some cases. However you have no ability to answer theoretical questions. You are a concrete block.

What questions? On whether the classes be mandatory? That is ridiculous.

On whether range time should be included in a gun safety class? I said yes.

No, I think not.
Nope. Guns do not fire by themselves. Does. Not. Happen.

No, I think not.

And he did not know about the defect, so he did not make sure the gun was in good mechanical condition.
Jesus, I give up. A guy buys a guns, loads it, carries it like anyone else would, and the gun is bad which he finds out when the gun fires by itself and shoots him,and you say that shouldn't have happened if he had followed the rules, which he did? Idiotic.

No, I think not.

A defective gun, loaded and shaken.

Who manufactured that gun? What kind is it? I do not speak whatever language they were speaking in the video, so I could not get that info. But since you said a cop shot himself in the foot with it, you obviously know more.

So, no mandatory Gun Safety classes then?

No, I think not.

Jesus, I give up. A guy buys a guns, loads it, carries it like anyone else would, and the gun is bad which he finds out when the gun fires by itself and shoots him,and you say that shouldn't have happened if he had followed the rules, which he did? Idiotic.

Was the gun in good mechanical condition???

Once again, there is context to be considered. For a CCW permit I think there should be a gun safety class. For owning a gun, as is a guaranteed right? No. For every Tom, Dick & Harry? Obviously not.

No, I think not.

A defective gun, loaded and shaken.

Who manufactured that gun? What kind is it? I do not speak whatever language they were speaking in the video, so I could not get that info. But since you said a cop shot himself in the foot with it, you obviously know more.
Watch the video. It has English subtitles. And: Taurus PT 24/7

No, I think not.

Do you have a link to the story where he shoots himself?

No, I think not.

Was the gun in good mechanical condition???
Yes, as far as he knew, but it was a bad gun.

No, I think not.

Do you have a link to the story where he shoots himself?
It's in the video.

No, I think not.
I have seen no evidence of a gun firing by itself.

Once again, there is context to be considered. For a CCW permit I think there should be a gun safety class. For owning a gun, as is a guaranteed right? No. For every Tom, Dick & Harry? Obviously not.
Good, then we don't need Gun Safety classes in the schools. Let's mush on.

No, I think not.

You're an idiot.
First off, people should not load and carry weapons they havent test fired first.
Second, notice that in the video fo the Taurus, which is a cheap POS gun btw, no one was shot even though the gun malfunctioned. Know why? Right, gun pointed in safe direction.

No, I think not.
Here you lazy bastard: Dangerous Gun Fires Without Touching The Trigger Video Break.com

No, I think not.
Here you lazy bastard: Dangerous Gun Fires Without Touching The Trigger Video Break.com
You mean the video where the guy is shaking the gun until it fires? That isnt firing on its own. That is firing in response to being shaken. T he gun is clearly defective.
What point do you want o make using a defective gun as evidence?

Forum List

Back