South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

Remember the link to the gun rules I posted?

The very first rule is "Always point the muzzle in a safe direction; never point a firearm at anyone or anything you don't want to shoot".
His gun was pointed down, where his foot happened to be at the time. That is where most cops point their guns eh?

Oh, so the argument was "The argument is, which I've won BTW, can you follow all the gun safety rules or do what some cops do and still shoot someone or yourself?"

The first rule in gun safety is what?
You lost, give it up. Even rabbit agrees with me on that.

No, I did not. I stated, at least 3 or 4 times, that the gun safety training could reduce or eliminate accidental shooting deaths and injuries, and then shortened it. At which point you latched on. (and you wonder why I wouldn't answer a question without context) So I will go with the first rule of gun safety is "Always point the muzzle in a safe direction; never point a firearm at anyone or anything you don't want to shoot.". If the defective gun was not pointed at his foot, it would not have injured him.
Where else, exactly, should the cop have been pointing the gun? Tell us all oh master of the firearm, is this wrong?
Police-1-One-Night-Stand-27-march-2010.jpg
^^^
Not pointed at foot.

I get it, he doesn't. And give it a rest, you aren't in the loop.
Go fuck yourself.
The better idea would be for you not to jump into a conversation of 60 pages you haven't been involved in. Grow up Rabbit.
Butt hurt much?
Your "point" was off point and nugatory. If that's the best argument you can come up with, manufactured items occasionally are defective, then you lost this argument soundly.
The argument is, which I've won BTW, can you follow all the gun safety rules and still shoot someone or yourself? And the answer is yes.
And this means SC shouldnt offer gun safety classes? SEriously?
That part of the reasons.

Go fuck yourself.
The better idea would be for you not to jump into a conversation of 60 pages you haven't been involved in. Grow up Rabbit.
Butt hurt much?
Your "point" was off point and nugatory. If that's the best argument you can come up with, manufactured items occasionally are defective, then you lost this argument soundly.
The argument is, which I've won BTW, can you follow all the gun safety rules and still shoot someone or yourself? And the answer is yes.
The answer is no. If you dont realize you've lost the argument then you are too stupid for words.
Oh but you already agreed even with following the rules that guns can be defective and accidents will happen correct?
Do accidents happen due to defective manufacture? Yes. Any manufactured item can be defective and it can lead to an accident.
And so what?

His gun was pointed down, where his foot happened to be at the time. That is where most cops point their guns eh?

Oh, so the argument was "The argument is, which I've won BTW, can you follow all the gun safety rules or do what some cops do and still shoot someone or yourself?"

No, I did not. I stated, at least 3 or 4 times, that the gun safety training could reduce or eliminate accidental shooting deaths and injuries, and then shortened it. At which point you latched on. (and you wonder why I wouldn't answer a question without context) So I will go with the first rule of gun safety is "Always point the muzzle in a safe direction; never point a firearm at anyone or anything you don't want to shoot.". If the defective gun was not pointed at his foot, it would not have injured him.
Where else, exactly, should the cop have been pointing the gun? Tell us all oh master of the firearm, is this wrong?
^^^
Not pointed at foot.
Oh but it is, when he walks or turns to the left. And yet, this is a proper way to carry a gun. Case closed on that one.

Go fuck yourself.
Butt hurt much?
So you would rather that students be ignorant of firearms than that they be taught because there is maybe a 1% chance, probably about a tenth of that actually, that the firearm they encounter will be defective and in the course of keeping it pointed in a safe direction the gun goes off.
Really? That's your argument here?

Butt hurt much?
The answer is no. If you dont realize you've lost the argument then you are too stupid for words.
Oh but you already agreed even with following the rules that guns can be defective and accidents will happen correct?
Do accidents happen due to defective manufacture? Yes. Any manufactured item can be defective and it can lead to an accident.
And so what?
So, that's why I'm right and he's wrong. You can do everything right, and still manage to shoot yourself or someone else. That's what happens when guns are around.

^^^
Not pointed at foot.
Oh but it is, when he walks or turns to the left. And yet, this is a proper way to carry a gun. Case closed on that one.
Nope.
I'd suggest you get a gun and a holster sometime and try it for yourself.

Butt hurt much?
And so what?
So, that's why I'm right and he's wrong. You can do everything right, and still manage to shoot yourself.
And? Is there some point you're trying to make here? Because whatever it is, you're failing very very badly.
So far you've demonstrated that manufactured items can be defective on manufacture. That is irrelevant to whether SC should teach gun safety.

Butt hurt much?
So you would rather that students be ignorant of firearms than that they be taught because there is maybe a 1% chance, probably about a tenth of that actually, that the firearm they encounter will be defective and in the course of keeping it pointed in a safe direction the gun goes off.
My argument, if you want the summary because you don't want to read 60 pages, is no child need ever be taught how to handle a gun beyond the firm rule of don't, at any time in any place for any reason. Guns are for killing things, not something a child need ever do, not in this day and age.

Butt hurt much?
My argument, if you want the summary because you don't want to read 60 pages, is no child need ever be taught how to handle a gun beyond the firm rule of don't, at any time in any place for any reason. Guns are for killing things, not something a child need ever do, not in this day and age.
OK. And when children ignore your "rule" because the forbidden is always attractive, then what? Looks like a big FAIL-O on your part yet again.

^^^
Not pointed at foot.
Nope.
I know how it works. I live in the real world remember.

^^^
Not pointed at foot.
Nope.
If you think the officer has the gun pointing at his foot when he moves it them you clearly do not know how a holster works.

OK. And when children ignore your "rule" because the forbidden is always attractive, then what? Looks like a big FAIL-O on your part yet again.
Not at all. Children who aren't around guns usually don't get dead by them and since my rule is Just Say No it works very well, especially after my Gun Safety course, which starts with this:
APTOPIX-Mideast-Syria_Horo6.jpg

Not at all. Children who aren't around guns usually don't get dead by them and since my rule is Just Say No it works very well, especially after my Gun Safety course, which starts with this:
And you can insure that children dont get around guns, how?

^^^
Not pointed at foot.
Nope.
If you think the officer has the gun pointing at his foot when he moves it them you clearly do not know how a holster works.
You can say that all you care to but I have cop after cop who has shot themselves in the foot, the leg, and so on.

By banning them, all of them. You can also do what wise parents do, ask if there are guns in the house? If there are then that is a place your child never goes. That solves most of the issues right there.

By banning them, all of them. You can also do what wise parents do, ask if there are guns in the house? If there are then that is a place your child never goes. That solves most of the issues right there.
Good luck with that fantasy.

My work here is done. Paintmyass has been revealed as the ignorant, stupid, partisan hating piece of shit we all know him to be, making absurd arguments and finally revealing his true self: stick it to people who disagree with me.
Go fuck yourself, asshole. I'm done here.

Forum List

Back