South Carolina schools may teach gun safety and training

I did. The sanctity of my home is worth using deadly force to protect.

Have you ever been robbed?? Afterwards, did your home feel safe? If you cannot feel safe at home, where is it that you WILL feel safe? Ever talked to someone who lost a loved one to a criminal assault? Ask them if they would think it worth it to shoot the criminal first. My family and myself are very much worth taking a human life to protect. And the biggest point is that I am not going out looking for this, it was forced on my when my home was invaded.
Answer the question, is your shit worthy of a human life?

I already answered. I will protect myself, my loved ones, and the sanctity of my home.

You have not answered whether or not you are 100% sure what a drug addict will due while committing a felony.
Answer the question, is your shit worthy of a human life?

Already answered.
Nope. Answer the question I asked and not with your NRA spin.

Indeed I did. I would not go and hunt down the drug-addled burglar who conveniently left his wallet at my home while he was robbing it. lmao

How about this? Does a projectile come out of the gun when there is no bullets in the gun? Yes or no? :D
A projectile can come out of a gun while no bullets are in the gun if a non-bullet projectile such as a pebble gets unknowingly lodged in the barrel and then the gun is loaded with blanks and fired. This is similer to how Brandon Lee died.

Oh good Lord, so you are just grasping at straws here then? What IS your point?

And if there is no round in the chamber, you have added another layer of safety.

As I said pages ago, the defective gun did not chamber the 1st round by itself.
I'll make sure to tell all those cops out there that the only safe way to carry a gun is unloaded and always pointed at noting at all at all times. I'm sure they will have no problems performing this magical act of yours.

Nice nonstatement. I'm sorry you dislike the accuracy of my statement, but it is true. Following all the safety rules will prevent accidental shooting deaths & injuries.
Your statement is just as valid as me says the number one rule of gun safety is for no one to every touch one, at which point there can be on accidental shootings because no gun in the world would be loaded since no one could load them. It's nonsense. You just don't want to admit than even following the rules accidents will still happen and people will still die.

You are welcome to show me an example of someone being killed or injured by a gun while all the safety rules were being followed.
I have, several times now.

No, you have not. Both the 9 year old with the Uzi and the defective Taurus examples were breaking a safety rule.

It's pretty damn hard to get an Sexually Transmitted Disease without the Sexually part.
You can get type1 herpies from kissing. You can get crabs from infected bed sheets. My father in-law got AIDS from an infected patient he was transporting while an EMT (the patient had a psychotic episode, ripped out an IV from his arm, spraying blood across my father in-law's face).

And yeah, you can be killed by someone else with a gun, quite easily in fact. It allows even toddlers to kill, but then again, that's all a gun is for.
Guns are also for sport.
Guns are for killing things. The fact that we use them for fun and games doesn't change why they were invented. We do that with swords too but they weren't designed for spectator sports.

I'll make sure to tell all those cops out there that the only safe way to carry a gun is unloaded and always pointed at noting at all at all times. I'm sure they will have no problems performing this magical act of yours.

Nice nonstatement. I'm sorry you dislike the accuracy of my statement, but it is true. Following all the safety rules will prevent accidental shooting deaths & injuries.
Your statement is just as valid as me says the number one rule of gun safety is for no one to every touch one, at which point there can be on accidental shootings because no gun in the world would be loaded since no one could load them. It's nonsense. You just don't want to admit than even following the rules accidents will still happen and people will still die.

You are welcome to show me an example of someone being killed or injured by a gun while all the safety rules were being followed.
I have, several times now.

No, you have not. Both the 9 year old with the Uzi and the defective Taurus examples were breaking a safety rule.
No, they weren't, but you want to believe that because you think if there are no examples of people who didn't break the rules and still got shot then guns are safe, and they aren't.

Guns are for killing things. The fact that we use them for fun and games doesn't change why they were invented. We do that with swords too but they weren't designed for spectator sports.
I can grant you the point, sure, guns are for killing things.

It's what you kill and why that matters.

That example comes from army basic training.

Oh really? So basically you learned about this and to watch out for it in a class-type setting or a learning environment. Hmm. Interesting. I'll bet they also taught you that you should check your weapon for such things and always make sure it is clean as a whistle so that such accidents do not happen? Right?

I think this just adds to the point that educating people about guns is a GOOD thing. :)

It's pretty damn hard to get an Sexually Transmitted Disease without the Sexually part.
You can get type1 herpies from kissing. You can get crabs from infected bed sheets. My father in-law got AIDS from an infected patient he was transporting while an EMT (the patient had a psychotic episode, ripped out an IV from his arm, spraying blood across my father in-law's face).

And yeah, you can be killed by someone else with a gun, quite easily in fact. It allows even toddlers to kill, but then again, that's all a gun is for.
Guns are also for sport.

Sport can sometimes include killing things. Ever hear of hunting? Yes, that is considered a "sport" even though I'm sure that drives you bat shit crazy. :lol:

Oh really? So basically you learned about this and to watch out for it in a class-type setting or a learning environment. Hmm. Interesting. I'll bet they also taught you that you should check your weapon for such things and always make sure it is clean as a whistle so that such accidents do not happen? Right?

I think this just adds to the point that educating people about guns is a GOOD thing. :)
As long as the education is see a gun don't touch it run, I'm all for it. That should take 20 minutes or so.

Guns are also for sport.

Sport can sometimes include killing things. Ever hear of hunting? Yes, that is considered a "sport" even though I'm sure that drives you bat shit crazy. :lol:
Yes it does, because it's not a sport. Sports like that are what the Romans used to watch while Christians covered in pitch were used as human torches. We should be well beyond that by now.

As long as the education is see a gun don't touch it run, I'm all for it. That should take 20 minutes or so.

well, thankfully everyone isn't a pussy like you.

I own guns. I use them to kill things, which they are wonderful at, exactly as designed.

So as long as they do it your way, it's OK?

Yep. There's not a reason in the world why a child need ever handle a gun. There is nothing they need to kill.

Guns are also for sport.

Yes it does, because it's not a sport. Sports like that are what the Romans used to watch while Christians covered in pitch were used as human torches. We should be well beyond that by now.

So we should be beyond killing things for food? Or is it only bad when you do the killing instead of paying someone to kill a caged and abused animal, and sending it to your store all nicely wrapped?

And population control of wild animals should be accomplished without killing them? How about the removal of invasive species that are destroying, not only farmer's crops, but the local environment as well? Should we be beyond that as well?

Your logic is laughable.

Yep. There's not a reason in the world why a child need ever handle a gun. There is nothing they need to kill.

If you mean a 4 year old child, I will go along with that. If you mean a 16 year old child, you are simply wrong.

I own guns. I use them to kill things, which they are wonderful at, exactly as designed.

Yes, they are designed quite well for me to kill someone who invades my home and endangers myself and my loved ones. That would be a defensive use of a firearm.

Since you have no business dictating what my children need, fuck off and mind your own business. It's a private matter and people like you have said what happens privately isn't anyone else's business.

Your problem is you think as long as it's done your way, it's the only way. Bit arrogant for such a good for nothing like you. I taught my children gun safety from an early age just like my dad who owned his own gun dealership did with me and my brother.

Forum List

Back