South Dakota Lawmaker Says Businesses Should Be Allowed To Ban Colored People

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
So a sitting South Dakota lawmaker recently voiced his belief that businesses should be able to discriminate against people of color. Obviously this guy saw the recent Supreme Court ruling as a green light to go full racist -- and more and more openly racist/bigoted people are feeling more embolden to run for office (mainly as Republicans).

so my question is -- How many people here wish the Civil Rights bill was never passed?

Because essentially, to try to argue that businesses should be allowed to discriminate on the basis of race is saying you are against the Civil Rights Act.

From the article:
In an interview with the Leader, Clark said he believed that business owners should be able to turn away certain customers if they would otherwise violate their religious beliefs.

"If it’s truly his strongly based belief, he should be able to turn them away," Clark told the Leader. "People shouldn’t be able to use their minority status to bully a business."

It's stunning to me that an elected state lawmaker- no matter what the state - can be so ignorant as to not know what the Civil Rights Act is and does.

Biff_Poindexter

"Copyright. Link Each "Copy & Paste" to It's Source. Only paste a small to medium section of the material.

Last edited by a moderator:
So a sitting South Dakota lawmaker recently voiced his belief that businesses should be able to discriminate against people of color. Obviously this guy saw the recent Supreme Court ruling as a green light to go full racist -- and more and more openly racist/bigoted people are feeling more embolden to run for office (mainly as Republicans).

so my question is -- How many people here wish the Civil Rights bill was never passed?

Because essentially, to try to argue that businesses should be allowed to discriminate on the basis of race is saying you are against the Civil Rights Act.

From the article:
In an interview with the Leader, Clark said he believed that business owners should be able to turn away certain customers if they would otherwise violate their religious beliefs.

"If it’s truly his strongly based belief, he should be able to turn them away," Clark told the Leader. "People shouldn’t be able to use their minority status to bully a business."

It's stunning to me that an elected state lawmaker- no matter what the state - can be so ignorant as to not know what the Civil Rights Act is and does.

Does this include indian's?

And how is that racist? Morons ruin perfectly good words for everyone :/

From the article:

I'm not surprised. It don't find it stunning at all.

I see it as typical for conservatives.

What I am is horrified that the man was elected. He will probably be reelected too.

Hate is rampant now in America. The floodgates were opened with trump and now even more with that supreme court ruling.

Discrimination to any group of people is wrong and unconstitutional.

Our supreme court ruled decades ago that if you go into business with the public then you do business with all of the public. I agree with that ruling. Everyone pays taxes. Everyone contributed to the infrastructure that the business people rely on to make money. So everyone should be included.

Things are getting very bad here in America for everyone who isn't white, male, conservative, christian and heterosexual.

We are no longer the United States of America.

From the article:

He is correct, the anti-discrimination rules of the Constitution apply to the Govt and nobody else.

Protected classes by their very definition violate the equal protection clause.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I think they should. I also think black people should be able to ban white people. Its their fucking property. They should be able to ban anyone for anything.

I also share this rather unpopular opinion. It's not like people have nowhere else to shop. Nobody that acquired property and built a business should have to service anybody they don't want to.

I think they should. I also think black people should be able to ban white people. Its their fucking property. They should be able to ban anyone for anything.

I also share this rather unpopular opinion. It's not like people have nowhere else to shop. Nobody that acquired property and built a business should have to service anybody they don't want to.
It is rather unpopular. Freedom seems to be rather unpopular, sadly.
People in the streets begging to have their rights taken away? o_O

From the article:

What I am is horrified that the man was elected. He will probably be reelected too.

Hate is rampant now in America. The floodgates were opened with trump and now even more with that supreme court ruling.

Our supreme court ruled decades ago that if you go into business with the public then you do business with all of the public. I agree with that ruling. Everyone pays taxes. Everyone contributed to the infrastructure that the business people rely on to make money. So everyone should be included.

Things are getting very bad here in America for everyone who isn't white, male, conservative, christian and heterosexual.

Tissue?

Always with the tribalism with you cucks.

It allows certain people to practice their racism in a nonviolent way if they choose to. I think that should be allowed. If people care enough to hinder their own sales then they should be allowed to make that decision.

From the article:

Link?

I don't think he ever specified "colored people". That's an example of the left's never ending ongoing search for provocative one liners (thank you Media Matters) that they can twist into victimhood and perceived racism.

It allows certain people to practice their racism in a nonviolent way if they choose to. I think that should be allowed. If people care enough to hinder their own sales then they should be allowed to make that decision.
Yes, but believing they have that right isnt racist.

From the article:

upload_2018-6-6_12-20-45.png

Sorry sissies but the Civil Right's Act (which democrat lawmakers fought against) does not extend to sodomites shopping for a freaking wedding cake (and trolling for discrimination)

Sorry sissies but the Civil Right's Act (which democrat lawmakers fought against) does not extend to sodomites shopping for a freaking wedding cake (and trolling for discrimination)
States have those fascist laws that include gays though.
Its all bullshit. Its all discrimination.

From the article:

You can thank the liberal media and libs for pushing this hate, bigotry, and racism. They are the party of slavery and segregation.

Forum List

Back