South Dakota looks to block "refugee" resettlement and outlaw sanctuary cities!

Why do you hate refugees? How pathetic...
Why do you think they should be brought here? What are they going to do for South Dakota or the US? What do we gain from them coming here?

Maybe they would be best left in their own country fighting to become less of a shithole that needs refuge from. Maybe they need to fight for their own rights instead of coming here looking for our welfare. Maybe they just don't have anything to offer the community and shouldn't fuck up what we have.
I am sure some wished your ancesters had done thst when the fled their shitholes and fucked up this country (words of anti immigrant groups since time imemorial.)

Why do you hate refugees? How pathetic...
Why do you think they should be brought here? What are they going to do for South Dakota or the US? What do we gain from them coming here?

Maybe they would be best left in their own country fighting to become less of a shithole that needs refuge from. Maybe they need to fight for their own rights instead of coming here looking for our welfare. Maybe they just don't have anything to offer the community and shouldn't fuck up what we have.
I am sure some wished your ancesters had done thst when the fled their shitholes and fucked up this country (words of anti immigrant groups since time imemorial.)
Your narrative doesn’t fit. This was the shithole my relatives were sent to to conquer. Spain on one side and England on the other. You know, kind of the USA of time.

Forum List

Back