Soy Boys for Harris founder admits to mental illness, and suicidal thoughts

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
This guy fits the exact profile of who I envision 'white dudes for Harris' would be. Someone who is ruled by emotions, someone who is a personal failure, and thus is striking out against the system that he has failed at. In Harris, he sees the best chance at destroying or harming the system. Someone who is not for law and order, is not a real capitalist, and is anti-western culture and religion.
This is the guy who never was chosen when the testosterone-filled captains were choosing sides for basketball.

1723675807524.png

MAGA world launched a bizarre oppo dump on me overnight on Twitter, focusing mostly on my mental health struggles. Let’s be clear: I couldn't care less about what right-wing trolls on the internet say about me. I don’t care if they talk about my mental health, my weight, or my work. What I do care about is the culture they promote—the culture that makes it harder for those who are struggling to get the help they need.The truth is, I ignored my anxiety, depression, and suicidal thoughts for nearly 20 years. It almost killed me. I wasn’t able to ask for help, let alone accept it. I believed that admitting something was wrong meant I was weak. I felt like I was failing everyone in my life. I now know real strength comes from vulnerability and empathy instead.

Sounds like he's struggled in life and probably will going forward. Maybe stop attention whoring and actually get the help he desires

This guy fits the exact profile of who I envision 'white dudes for Harris' would be. Someone who is ruled by emotions, someone who is a personal failure, and thus is striking out against the system that he has failed at. In Harris, he sees the best chance at destroying or harming the system. Someone who is not for law and order, is not a real capitalist, and is anti-western culture and religion.
This is the guy who never was chosen when the testosterone-filled captains were choosing sides for basketball.

View attachment 995805

the guy fits the exact profile of a roger stone astroturf mob.

stone has been doing this shit since "gays for mcgovern" and i think you will find his fingerprints on a few of these "palastinians" as well.

Does anyone reading this want sorts like this f*t st*pid f*ck having anything to do with our politics?

~S~

View attachment 995805

No need to target a man because of who he votes for or his personal struggles. Who gains from that, really?

I know what I went through emotionally at the hands of my wife and when it was all said and done I didn't feel comfortable in my own skin. I couldn't even describe the feeling but I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

I'm not the type you would see and think "that's a guy who must be going through some heavy shyte". I didn't go to war, I'm not a fireman or whatnot either but I was generally one of the first picked for teams in gym. I knew I was going through something really dark. I thank G-d for my dog. Even talking about it is not a comfortable task.

I saw some of the people who are for Harris. They didn't seem to me to be blue collar, meat and potato types. Whatever. They seemed to be a sub section of the male gender, at least in my experiences in life and I went to a fairly liberal university. Never met the types I see nowadays but whatever.

There is alot at stake in 2024 election no doubt. Perhaps even more than even the candidates and their donors appreciate. There's no need to kick a guy whose going through some stuff in life, it doesn't make us better does it?

We should encourage such people to life themselves up and fight for America, not to roll over and accept defeat.

Last edited:
No need to target a man because of who he votes for or his personal struggles. Who gains from that, really?

I know what I went through emotionally at the hands of my wife and when it was all said and I done I didn't feel comfortable in my own skin. I'm not the type you would see and think "that's a guy who must be going through some heavy shyte". I didn't go to war, I'm not a fireman or whatnot either and I was generally one of the first picked for teams in gym.

I knew I was going through something really dark. I thank G-d for my dog. Even talking about it is not a comfortable task.

I saw some of the people who are for Harris. They didn't seem to me to be blue collar, meat and potato types. Whatever. They seemed to be a sub section of the male gender, at least in my experiences in life and I went to a fairly liberal university. Never met the types I see nowadays but whatever.

There is alot at stake in 2024 election no doubt. Perhaps even more than even the candidates and their donors appreciate. There's no need to kick a guy whose going through some stuff in life, it doesn't make us better does it?

We should encourage such people to life themselves up and fight for America, not to roll over and accept defeat.

I'm not so much targeting him, or putting him down for his personal struggles, as much as simply pointing to the fact, that he fits the narrative of exactly whom I believe would be the typical white male that would be for Harris.

View attachment 995805

Everybody supporting Harris/Obama/Walz intends harm, intending harm is the entire point of her hate filled campaign!

View attachment 995805

Don't condemn those who have suicidal thoughts. It's often a sign of enlightenment that goes with higher intelligence.

So many in America's military come home and become enlightened as to considering their past deeds! Do you feel any compassion for them?

View attachment 995805

Sometimes, they look like this:
1723679230585.jpeg

Or this:
1723679390655.jpeg

Depending on the season, of course.

Forum List

Back