"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick"

Ridicule is one of the favorite weapons of wickedness, and it is sometimes incomprehensible how good and brave boys will be influenced for evil by the jeers of associates who have no one quality that calls for respect, but who affect to laugh at the very traits which ought to be peculiarly the cause for pride.”
Theodore Roosevelt

Which side resembles that remark? Teddy's alright!!

Trump has not only worked to undo much of Obama's legacy, he is also ignoring much of TR's work.

Today it was announced he wants a big military parade to show off American's Arsenal.

What road is he following, the road in Moscow or Pyongyang where goose stepping soldiers and giant missiles are on display? Does he see himself as a Strong Man such as Putin or Kim Jong-un?

It appears so.

One more check mark to prove the current President of the United States is unfit to hold that office. And one more data point to point out that Pence, Ryan and McConnell, along with Kelly and other members of Trump&Co, put Trump before our nation, it's people and the world!
How much do you know about TR? How about his stand on immigrants(legal ones).
“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American … There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907
Theodore Roosevelt on Immigration
Very similar if not exactly Trumps view.

Would you also like to see how he felt about other things?
“No man should receive a dollar unless that dollar has been fairly earned.”
Theodore Roosevelt
“The teachings of the Bible are so interwoven and entwined with our whole civic and social life that it would be literally impossible for us to figure to ourselves what that life would be if these teaching were removed.”
Theodore Roosevelt

He didn't value the Constitution, either.
And his view of the Constitution? ‘Well known is TR's outburst, when told the Constitution did not permit the confiscation of private property: "To hell with the Constitution when the people want coal!"

Less well known is that at one point TR summoned General John M. Schofield, instructing him: "I bid you pay no heed to any other authority, no heed to a writ from a judge, or anything else except my commands."’
33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask. By Thomas E. Woods, Jr. (p. 139) see http://mises.org/misesreview_detail.aspx?control=317

I'm sure you'd be spewing the same insane gibberish if President Obama asked for a military parade.

but thanks for the useless BS.
LMAO! There was never a change that fill eared prick was ever going to attend a military parade. He couldn’t even get cheers at the ones he couldn’t avoid.

Trump has not only worked to undo much of Obama's legacy, he is also ignoring much of TR's work.

Today it was announced he wants a big military parade to show off American's Arsenal.

What road is he following, the road in Moscow or Pyongyang where goose stepping soldiers and giant missiles are on display? Does he see himself as a Strong Man such as Putin or Kim Jong-un?

It appears so.

One more check mark to prove the current President of the United States is unfit to hold that office. And one more data point to point out that Pence, Ryan and McConnell, along with Kelly and other members of Trump&Co, put Trump before our nation, it's people and the world!
“In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person’s becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American … There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people.”

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Theodore Roosevelt
“The teachings of the Bible are so interwoven and entwined with our whole civic and social life that it would be literally impossible for us to figure to ourselves what that life would be if these teaching were removed.”
Theodore Roosevelt

And his view of the Constitution? ‘Well known is TR's outburst, when told the Constitution did not permit the confiscation of private property: "To hell with the Constitution when the people want coal!"

Less well known is that at one point TR summoned General John M. Schofield, instructing him: "I bid you pay no heed to any other authority, no heed to a writ from a judge, or anything else except my commands."’
33 Questions About American History You're Not Supposed to Ask. By Thomas E. Woods, Jr. (p. 139) see http://mises.org/misesreview_detail.aspx?control=317

I'm sure you'd be spewing the same insane gibberish if President Obama asked for a military parade.

LMAO! There was never a change that fill eared prick was ever going to attend a military parade. He couldn’t even get cheers at the ones he couldn’t avoid.

It brings to mind Democrat/rapist Bill Clinton stating that he 'loathed' the military.

Actually my favorite. We are being emasculated, all of Western civilization is by PC. You can see what the progressive hero said. I suggest we listen.

“The curse of every ancient civilization was that its men in the end became unable to fight. Materialism, luxury, safety, even sometimes an almost modern sentimentality, weakened the fibre of each civilized race in turn; each became in the end a nation of pacifists, and then each was trodden under foot by some ruder people that had kept that virile fighting power the lack of which makes all other virtues useless and sometimes even harmful.”
Theodore Roosevelt

he is an America FIRST Bully perhaps and that is fine with me WCatcher .

It seems Hitler was a Germany First Bully too. Consider that.

We get it, Trump is the most dangerous man in the world. What would you put up with to get him out of office ?
Assassination?
Coup?
Marshall Law?

Or are you just another one of those "the sky is falling" crybabies on the internet?

It appears so.

There was a time when we honored our military with parades like this. It was a better time, a time when we didn’t have so many people who hated this country.

It seems Hitler was a Germany First Bully too. Consider that.

We get it, Trump is the most dangerous man in the world. What would you put up with to get him out of office ?
Assassination?
Coup?
Marshall Law?

Or are you just another one of those "the sky is falling" crybabies on the internet?

The latter.

and what is there to defend , President MAY want a USA Military Parade and thats the end of the story in my opinion . And it may happen . Personally i think that the TRUMP is just baiting YOU guys and girls WCatcher . [who knows]

Are you familiar with this photo, considered by some to be provocative:

black_panthers_intimidation-300x287.jpg

Why don't the same people who view this as provocative, feel the same about Trump's proposed parade?
------------------------------------------- how do 'mrobamas' and 'holders' goons have anything to do with USA Military having a Parade WCatcher ??

Good grief, somethings are self evident.

Yes they are, you know, like two black guy brandishing night sticks in front of voting place on election day. God I dislike stupid people like you.

He was at the FRENCH military parade, silly boy. It has nothing to do with your hero pootin, or the fat twerp from NK.

Once again, you spin to defend Trump, I post what I think given all the facts.

Q. What facts are they

A. Trump has not one bone of diplomacy in his head, he negotiates using Brinkmanship and he is a bully.

And yet after trump broke ALL of the rules the short twerp from NK called the South Koreans. ISIS is no longer raking in half a billion dollars a year to spend on exporting their terror as they were being allowed o do under your hero, the obummer. So, based on just those two factors I would have to say that your analysis is faulty.

Did Kim Jong-un blink? We won't know, but if he continues on the nuclear path we may have some evidence that your cheers for the Commander-in-chief were premature.
------------------------ maybe , its yet to be determined . But if 'kim' isn't destroyed its the next generations of Americans and others that will have to live with it WCatcher .

History tell us that times and relationships change. Germany and the US have fought two wars and today are allies - the Marshall Plan had much to do with that single data point.

Diplomacy works, not as fast as a nuclear bomb, but it is cheaper and not horrific.

Historically versed people know that NO amount of "Diplomacy" would have deterred ole Adolph.

It appears so.

I've been keeping a list on the reasons why Trump is the anti-christ per libs like you
we are up to # 13 I think
13. he is the anti-christ because he wants a parade

Don't lie! You've proved one thing to be true, just one thing: You don't think!
if you hate America so much--go somewhere else

I don't hate America, I don't hate Americans - only racists and all around bigots do.

Lie. You hate anyone who dares challenge you about anything.You fancy yourself to be an intellectual internet bully.

It appears so.

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Theodore Roosevelt
Theodore Roosevelt

Do you EVER say anything of value? Do you deny that what she posted were Teddy's (he was a progressive by the way) views?

It appears so.

Trump has not only worked to undo much of Obama's legacy

If he keeps that up, he'll get re-elected.

It appears so.

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Theodore Roosevelt
Theodore Roosevelt

Do you EVER say anything of value? Do you deny that what she posted were Teddy's (he was a progressive by the way) views?

awwww... perhaps you should ask that question of yourself.
but it's so nice of you to defend the cut and paste queen.

It appears so.

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Theodore Roosevelt
Theodore Roosevelt

awwww... perhaps you should ask that question of yourself.
but it's so nice of you to defend the cut and paste queen.

She posted facts, you think being a bitch is cool.Teddy was just like you only smarter. A Progressive.

Trump has not one bone of diplomacy in his head, he negotiates using Brinkmanship and he is a bully.

oh really?? :doubt:

is that why he is disparaging US agents and agencies for performing their duties to our country, while excusing russian agents and agencies for attacking our country? undermining rule of law in our country is not putting "America first", it's creating a constitutional crisis just to save his own shady ass.

Trump has not one bone of diplomacy in his head, he negotiates using Brinkmanship and he is a bully.

is that why he is disparaging US agents and agencies for performing their duties to our country, while excusing russian agents and agencies for attacking our country? undermining rule of law in our country is not "putting America first", it's creating a constitutional crisis just to save his own shady ass.

Sorry honey, those Agents have made plain their aims and opinions. They were NOT doing their jobs, they were going after a Candidate, a bad Candidate, but a Candidate none the less.

is that why he is disparaging US agents and agencies for performing their duties to our country, while excusing russian agents and agencies for attacking our country? undermining rule of law in our country is not "putting America first", it's creating a constitutional crisis just to save his own shady ass.

Sorry honey, those Agents have made plain their aims and opinions. They were NOT doing their jobs, they were going after a Candidate, a bad Candidate, but a Candidate none the less.

the facts prove otherwise, so your parroted opinion doesn't mean much. :itsok:

the facts prove otherwise, so your parroted opinion doesn't mean much. :itsok:

LOL, no they don't and if you think they do you simply are fool.

"Two days later, Page texted Strzok, "God, Trump is a loathsome human."

Later the same day, Strzok texted Page, "Omg [Trump's] an idiot."

"He's awful," Page answered.

"Oooh, TURN IT ON, TURN IT ON!!! THE DO*CHEBAGS ARE ABOUT TO COME OUT," Strzok texted Page on July 19. "You can tell by the excitable clapping."

"Jesus. You should read this. And Trump should go f himself," Page wrote in a message attached to the article.

"God that’s a great article," Strzok answered. "Thanks for sharing. And F TRUMP."

Also in March, Page seems to be concerned about whether the things they say about Mr. Trump can be found out. "So look, you say we can text on that phone when we talk about Hillary because it cant be traced," she wrote.

On Election Day, Strzok expressed his dismay at seeing a map showing Mr. Trump winning -- he called it "f*****g terrifying," and a week after the election, Strzok and Page were also alarmed to see that Jeff Sessions was likely to be named attorney general.

"Sessions for AG," Strzok texted, along with a profanity. Page replied, "Good god."

You're dismissed honey.

Forum List

Back