"Speak Softly and Carry a Big Stick"

he is an America FIRST Bully perhaps and that is fine with me WCatcher .

It seems Hitler was a Germany First Bully too. Consider that.

We get it, Trump is the most dangerous man in the world. What would you put up with to get him out of office ?
Assassination?
Coup?
Marshall Law?

Or are you just another one of those "the sky is falling" crybabies on the internet?

Hey asshole, I will respond to your final sentence first. Trump is unfit to be POTUS; Trump is incompetent; Trump is a liar; Trump is a divider; Trump is a pervert; and Trump, like you, is an asshole. Got that?

Trump should be impeached. We are a nation of laws, and I spent a career, after serving our nation (during the period of 1967 - 1969 in the US NAVY), supporting and defending the CONSTITUTION; as a sailor and as a member of the LE Community. Trump never did either, he had bone spurs and a million of daddy's dollars to protect him.

I served with a Warrant Officer who had chronic sea sickness; the first three days out of port he would be sick, but he stood his watch even on the bridge, even though large swells and being on the O3 level made greater his misery.

Something Trump would never known. He's a con man, and he's made a fool out of you and other Trumpanzees.
This is possibly the funniest fucking rant in USMB history. I actually hope this is second best. You can top this one I'm betting on ya.

We get it, Trump is the most dangerous man in the world. What would you put up with to get him out of office ?
Assassination?
Coup?
Marshall Law?

Or are you just another one of those "the sky is falling" crybabies on the internet?

Hey asshole, I will respond to your final sentence first. Trump is unfit to be POTUS; Trump is incompetent; Trump is a liar; Trump is a divider; Trump is a pervert; and Trump, like you, is an asshole. Got that?

Trump should be impeached. We are a nation of laws, and I spent a career, after serving our nation (during the period of 1967 - 1969 in the US NAVY), supporting and defending the CONSTITUTION; as a sailor and as a member of the LE Community. Trump never did either, he had bone spurs and a million of daddy's dollars to protect him.

I served with a Warrant Officer who had chronic sea sickness; the first three days out of port he would be sick, but he stood his watch even on the bridge, even though large swells and being on the O3 level made greater his misery.

Something Trump would never known. He's a con man, and he's made a fool out of you and other Trumpanzees.

This posts screams of you needing to see a shrink...

It's not that bad little buddy.....

Assassination?
Coup?
Marshall Law?

This is possibly the funniest fucking rant in USMB history. I actually hope this is second best. You can top this one I'm betting on ya.

Missing from your post is a rebuttal of my first paragraph. Please, first defend Trump's behavior and offer proof he is honest, a uniter, not a pervert, and not a callous conservative, i.e. an asshole.

BTW asshole, which branch of our Military did you enlist in when I did, 1967? A time when we were at war.

Assassination?
Coup?
Marshall Law?

You can't even post a proper ad hominem. Even if you knew what one was.

Assassination?
Coup?
Marshall Law?

You can't even post a proper ad hominem. Even if you knew what one was.

I am really embarrassed for you after that mental break down rant...

You really need help if that's what you think

Assassination?
Coup?
Marshall Law?

Missing from your post is a rebuttal of my first paragraph. Please, first defend Trump's behavior and offer proof he is honest, a uniter, not a pervert, and not a callous conservative, i.e. an asshole.

BTW asshole, which branch of our Military did you enlist in when I did, 1967? A time when we were at war.

Let me guess you were a cook?

Trump has not only worked to undo much of Obama's legacy, he is also ignoring much of TR's work.

Today it was announced he wants a big military parade to show off American's Arsenal.

What road is he following, the road in Moscow or Pyongyang where goose stepping soldiers and giant missiles are on display? Does he see himself as a Strong Man such as Putin or Kim Jong-un?

It appears so.

One more check mark to prove the current President of the United States is unfit to hold that office. And one more data point to point out that Pence, Ryan and McConnell, along with Kelly and other members of Trump&Co, put Trump before our nation, it's people and the world!

How do you figure he's not following TR.

TR sent America's Great White Fleet on a World Wide Tour of ports
parading American Naval Power.

TR knew the Maine wasn't sunk by any Spaniards, but that didn't
stop him from going up San Juan Hill. Nor did he halt fighting in
the Phillipines after the Spanish-American War.

I'm not sure why anybody thinks a Military Parade is odd. We have them
all the time. Who do y'all think marches on Veteran's Day...BLM? The NAACP? The ACLU? Barak Obama and the Royal Kenyan Guards?

Yeah, TR saved this country from being attacked by the filipinos who were planning an invasion of the USA.

Actually he did. But it was from the Germans.

Assassination?
Coup?
Marshall Law?

I picture you posting this while stomping your feet. Trumps doing just fine. If putting our interests first is calloused then I guess that’s what it takes to slap you left wingers down. I’m good with that.

In ‘67 I was one year old. And probably still had a better handle on my emotions than you.

Walk softly and carry a big stick. It doesn’t say to hide the stick does it?

Only democrats could get upset over a military parade. July 4th must damn near kill you people.

What the fuck is Vets and Memorial day for, very childish to want a parade any other time just so you can get an orange woodie. Not to mention the cost and if they have military hardware on display the cost to repair the streets in D.C. If your fucking President wants a parade let him pay for it and bring in actors he won't know the damn difference.
How many days a year does our military provide you the freedom to act like a spoiled piece of shit? That’s how many days you need to see a parade.

Hey, I'm a military retiree with over 20 years of service, and I think the only times a parade would be needed would be Memorial Day, Veteran's Day, the inauguration of a new president, or a recent military victory.

ISIL is still in operation over in the ME, so no, we haven't "won" over there yet.
Congrats on your service. ISIS is damn near wiped out no thanks to the floppy eared turd we had in office while they expanded. Trump is taking care of that failure. Enjoy your parade and be proud of what he's done.

Even Fox News isn't so sure about this military parade thing

Why don't they have a parade for homeless vets then when over give them a home? Makes more sense to use this money for vets.

So you have proof ISIS is destroyed other than what he and the right say? I say bullshit on we destroyed ISIS.

Assassination?
Coup?
Marshall Law?

I picture you posting this while stomping your feet. Trumps doing just fine. If putting our interests first is calloused then I guess that’s what it takes to slap you left wingers down. I’m good with that.

In ‘67 I was one year old. And probably still had a better handle on my emotions than you.

So when did you enlist in the military?

Walk softly and carry a big stick. It doesn’t say to hide the stick does it?

Only democrats could get upset over a military parade. July 4th must damn near kill you people.

What the fuck is Vets and Memorial day for, very childish to want a parade any other time just so you can get an orange woodie. Not to mention the cost and if they have military hardware on display the cost to repair the streets in D.C. If your fucking President wants a parade let him pay for it and bring in actors he won't know the damn difference.
How many days a year does our military provide you the freedom to act like a spoiled piece of shit? That’s how many days you need to see a parade.

Hey, I'm a military retiree with over 20 years of service, and I think the only times a parade would be needed would be Memorial Day, Veteran's Day, the inauguration of a new president, or a recent military victory.

ISIL is still in operation over in the ME, so no, we haven't "won" over there yet.
Congrats on your service. ISIS is damn near wiped out no thanks to the floppy eared turd we had in office while they expanded. Trump is taking care of that failure. Enjoy your parade and be proud of what he's done.

Why don't they have a parade for homeless vets then when over give them a home? Makes more sense to use this money for vets.

So you have proof ISIS is destroyed other than what he and the right say? I say bullshit on we destroyed ISIS.

So you have proof ISIS is destroyed other than what he and the right say?

ISIS still running tanker trucks of oil into Turkey, like they did under Obama?
Remember Obama's excuse for not bombing the oil trucks?
Didn't want to release too much CO2. What a pussy.

If they are still doing this a little over a year after Trump has been in office, WHY?

If they are still doing this a little over a year after Trump has been in office, WHY?

They aren't doing it, they no longer hold territory, let alone oil wells.
Obama was a pussy.

Trump has not one bone of diplomacy in his head, he negotiates using Brinkmanship and he is a bully.

oh really?? :doubt:

is that why he is disparaging US agents and agencies for performing their duties to our country, while excusing russian agents and agencies for attacking our country? undermining rule of law in our country is not "putting America first", it's creating a constitutional crisis just to save his own shady ass.

Sorry honey, those Agents have made plain their aims and opinions. They were NOT doing their jobs, they were going after a Candidate, a bad Candidate, but a Candidate none the less.

the facts prove otherwise, so your parroted opinion doesn't mean much. :itsok:

More you say?

"Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”

Among the newly disclosed texts, Strzok also calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe’s wife for a state Senate seat “ignorant hillbillys.” (sic)

I can keep going.

please do, i'm having a good laugh at your lack of understanding.

You've been shown the Agents bias, deal with it.

Trump has not one bone of diplomacy in his head, he negotiates using Brinkmanship and he is a bully.

oh really?? :doubt:

is that why he is disparaging US agents and agencies for performing their duties to our country, while excusing russian agents and agencies for attacking our country? undermining rule of law in our country is not "putting America first", it's creating a constitutional crisis just to save his own shady ass.

Sorry honey, those Agents have made plain their aims and opinions. They were NOT doing their jobs, they were going after a Candidate, a bad Candidate, but a Candidate none the less.

the facts prove otherwise, so your parroted opinion doesn't mean much. :itsok:

Let's not forget that Comey was the leak....the Bruce Ohr's wife was working for Fusion GPS....or that Mrs. McCabe (Yes Andy McCabe, the FBI guy) took money from Terry McCauliffe for her campaign....you know...the Clinton's right hand man.

what comey did was not a "leak", perfectly legal and necessary given the context and depth of events, and done with good purpose in honorable fulfillment of a duty to the best interest of his country. the rest of your babbling is relatively meaningless fodder for small minded fools.

You're a hopeless partisan hack, and bit bright at all. Sorry sweet cheeks. Whatever your side does is fins as long as YOU feel it's for the "Greater Good" eh?

Assassination?
Coup?
Marshall Law?

I doubt he served, most who are so militant and see war as a solution have never seen the elephant.

I doubt he served, most who are so militant and see war as a solution have never seen the elephant.
Come of age in the early 80’s. No wars going on then. Do you think this elephant I’ve never seen is bigger or smaller than the ones clinton and floppy ears never saw?

You know, if we had just won a major conflict, or if it was inauguration, I wouldn't have a problem with a parade. Why? Those are major events in the history of this country, and showing our military power then is an appropriate display.

Not just because Trump needs his ego stroked.
That's pure spin.
Trump loves the military and he wants to show them the respect he thinks they deserve.

Wrong, Trump pays lip service to the military and uses them as a prop because it appeals to his base.
You only feel that's the case. You don't know.
Obviously you cannot give him any credit because of your hatred for the man.

Even I gave Obama credit when he deserved it. I know it was rare when he did, but I actually did.
You cannot give Trump the benefit of the doubt on anything.

If you can provide a credible link to show me what he has done for the military, I will change my tone a bit. But, like I said, I have yet to hear or see of anything he has done to benefit them. Provide a link if you have one, please.
No problem.
Oh.....and Trump wants to sign the new budget as soon as Nancy Pelosi stops screeching on the House floor. A budget that will remove most of the Sequestration cuts Obama signed into law. Donald Trump calls for military spending increase - CNNPolitics

Links
Turns Out Trump May Have Done More to Help Veterans' Causes Than Previously Thought
Veterans Day Parade Tries for a Comeback
Media SILENT Over What Trump Did To NYC Veterans In 90’s, Secret’s Out Now
NEW YORK PAYS HOMAGE TO VIETNAM VETERANS
Trump offers to help NY veterans group with money struggles

I don't really care about what he did to get himself named Grand Marshall for a veterans parade because even though he gave money to save the parade, he still made the parade about him.

I'm asking what has Trump done as president that benefits veterans? Nothing. And, even if he does increase the amount of money we spend on the military, if he doesn't also ask for an increase in recruiting quotas, he's gonna make the same mistake that Reagan did with his push for a 500 ship Navy. Reagan increased the budget, and built more ships, but he forgot to increase the recruiting quotas so that they could be properly manned.

That's pure spin.
Trump loves the military and he wants to show them the respect he thinks they deserve.

Wrong, Trump pays lip service to the military and uses them as a prop because it appeals to his base.
You only feel that's the case. You don't know.
Obviously you cannot give him any credit because of your hatred for the man.

Even I gave Obama credit when he deserved it. I know it was rare when he did, but I actually did.
You cannot give Trump the benefit of the doubt on anything.

If you can provide a credible link to show me what he has done for the military, I will change my tone a bit. But, like I said, I have yet to hear or see of anything he has done to benefit them. Provide a link if you have one, please.
No problem.
Oh.....and Trump wants to sign the new budget as soon as Nancy Pelosi stops screeching on the House floor. A budget that will remove most of the Sequestration cuts Obama signed into law. Donald Trump calls for military spending increase - CNNPolitics

Links
Turns Out Trump May Have Done More to Help Veterans' Causes Than Previously Thought
Veterans Day Parade Tries for a Comeback
Media SILENT Over What Trump Did To NYC Veterans In 90’s, Secret’s Out Now
NEW YORK PAYS HOMAGE TO VIETNAM VETERANS
Trump offers to help NY veterans group with money struggles

I don't really care about what he did to get himself named Grand Marshall for a veterans parade because even though he gave money to save the parade, he still made the parade about him.

I'm asking what has Trump done as president that benefits veterans? Nothing. And, even if he does increase the amount of money we spend on the military, if he doesn't also ask for an increase in recruiting quotas, he's gonna make the same mistake that Reagan did with his push for a 500 ship Navy. Reagan increased the budget, and built more ships, but he forgot to increase the recruiting quotas so that they could be properly manned.
too bad he didn't speak softly about the stock market DOW off another 600 as I write this Braggart gets his words shoved back in his yapper

Come of age in the early 80’s. No wars going on then. Do you think this elephant I’ve never seen is bigger or smaller than the ones clinton and floppy ears never saw?

Nope, nor did Bush II; his dad did up and personal; that explains why the first gulf war ended. Consider this sage comment from IKE's farewell speech:

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

Today we should heed IKE's ^^^ warnings; Donald Trump is a danger to everyone of us.

Remember too this sage comment: Power Tends to Corrupt; Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely.
Lord Acton

Forum List

Back