Special Ben Has to be The One of The Dumbest Smart Guys in America

Says the far left drone that vote for worse than Bush twice..

That's funny.

No it is sad only a far left drone would find it funny. Since Obama has proven to be worse than Bush, worse than Carter. Yet the far left drones remain loyal to those who are worse than Bush..

I know that's what is believed in the fox bubble, but reality doesn't count for much there.

And this proving what a far left drone you truly are..

Voting for worse than Bush twice and soon to be three times and then criticizing anyone else is kind of silly.

Too bad next time get off your ass and get your candidate elected.

Ahhh poor far left drone. Has to justify voting for worse than Bush twice and soon to be a third time..

Says the far left drone that vote for worse than Bush twice..

That's funny.

No it is sad only a far left drone would find it funny. Since Obama has proven to be worse than Bush, worse than Carter. Yet the far left drones remain loyal to those who are worse than Bush..

I know that's what is believed in the fox bubble, but reality doesn't count for much there.

Voting for worse than Bush twice and soon to be three times and then criticizing anyone else is kind of silly.

They have been bragging about getting their candidates elected since that last midterm. Didn't do them any good though.

That's funny.

They have been bragging about getting their candidates elected since that last midterm. Didn't do them any good though.

And yet the far left still lost the House in 2010 and lost the senate in 2014 and still thinks they are winning!

So according to the far left drones here, the new winning is loosing!

This is what I don't understand BlueGin, Carson has made some remarkable flubs, flubs that will come back and haunt him if he ever became the nominee. Flubs bad enough that they will wreck him later on and for the life of me I can't help but wonder why you don't see the same thing I do. No one I know is in fear of any of the top nominees, Trump has no chance, Fiorina is a washout and Carson has no prayer. Now I know you disagree but why?

Many on your side have done the same, yet you defend them to the bitter end. That is what the far left likes, they want the creepy uncle to run, yet want to ignore his gaffes..

Then again you would vote for Hilary if that is what the far left told you to vote for..

So? My candidates, my vote. I don't criticize you for allowing the Chris Christies, or the Scott Walker's, or the Bobby Jindals to get this close to the presidency. In my book serious people wouldn't let them within a mile, but it's your vote and your candidate. You have your preference, I have mine.

Says the far left drone that has to justify voting for worse than Bush twice and has to justify voting far left in the coming elections. And yes all those are worse than Bush..

I'm very happy with Obama and while I wish he had done a few things differently I am quite happy with his performance. He has already hit #18 on the all time president list and should eclipse Ronald Reagan as soon as he completes his term. I think that's pretty remarkable especially when you consider all of the intransigence he had to deal with to get it done.

More proof why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

Worse than Bush and the far left see it as a good thing..

There was a time when Democrats and Republicans made good legislating partners, then you came along and fucked it all up. If you can't have your way you wreck things and you call us the problem. LOL

Many on your side have done the same, yet you defend them to the bitter end. That is what the far left likes, they want the creepy uncle to run, yet want to ignore his gaffes..

Then again you would vote for Hilary if that is what the far left told you to vote for..

So? My candidates, my vote. I don't criticize you for allowing the Chris Christies, or the Scott Walker's, or the Bobby Jindals to get this close to the presidency. In my book serious people wouldn't let them within a mile, but it's your vote and your candidate. You have your preference, I have mine.

Says the far left drone that has to justify voting for worse than Bush twice and has to justify voting far left in the coming elections. And yes all those are worse than Bush..

I'm very happy with Obama and while I wish he had done a few things differently I am quite happy with his performance. He has already hit #18 on the all time president list and should eclipse Ronald Reagan as soon as he completes his term. I think that's pretty remarkable especially when you consider all of the intransigence he had to deal with to get it done.

More proof why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

There was a time when Democrats and Republicans made good legislating partners, then you came along and fucked it all up. If you can't have your way you wreck things and you call us the problem. LOL

Yep when the far left openly hijacked the DNC back in the late 70's it all went to hell, that is why the far left should be pushed out of power..

And yet the far left still lost the House in 2010 and lost the senate in 2014 and still thinks they are winning!

What you fail to realize is that in 2014 the election was decided by just 38.6% of the electorate. That means that you won by 19.4% that's nothing. Now the coming election you're fucked, you have 24 seats up for turnover in the Senate the majority of them from states that Obama won in 2012. Neither will you win the presidency you haven't got enough vote. Big problem for you guys and you should that about that before you ran all you anti-women, anti-gay, anti youth, anti-Hispanic, anti-millennial, legislation that got the whole country pissed at you. You can thank people like Kaz for making the ruination of the Republican party a reality.

Yep when the far left openly hijacked the DNC back in the late 70's it all went to hell, that is why the far left should be pushed out of power..

No, the Republicans went far right with Reagan to a point that even Eisenhower or Goldwater wouldn't be welcome in the party. You're the problem.

No, the Republicans went far right with Reagan to a point that even Eisenhower or Goldwater wouldn't be welcome in the party. You're the problem.

WOW! See how these far left drones will rewrite history to protect their precious religion..

In the DNC today JFK would not be able to run as a (D) as he would be considered to conservative..

Talk about the far left living in LALA land. The proof is right here in this far left drones comments..

Shows why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

What you fail to realize is that in 2014 the election was decided by just 38.6% of the electorate. That means that you won by 19.4% that's nothing. Now the coming election you're fucked, you have 24 seats up for turnover in the Senate the majority of them from states that Obama won in 2012. Neither will you win the presidency you haven't got enough vote. Big problem for you guys and you should that about that before you ran all you anti-women, anti-gay, anti youth, anti-Hispanic, anti-millennial, legislation that got the whole country pissed at you. You can thank people like Kaz for making the ruination of the Republican party a reality.

Says the far left drone that has do anything to justify that they lost..

Is that the excuse the far left uses to losing the senate?

What will the excuse be in 2016? I bet they blame Bush....

I'm completely comfortable where the 2016 election is going and looking forward to it. Senate Map Poses Challenges for GOP | RealClearPolitics

WOW! See how these far left drones will rewrite history to protect their precious religion..

In the DNC today JFK would not be able to run as a (D) as he would be considered to conservative..

Talk about the far left living in LALA land. The proof is right here in this far left drones comments..

You can be sure that Democrats would adapt to change. John F. Kennedy would be a good liberal Democrat today and Ronald Reagan would be a good Republican. Your use of history to make a point is flawed and full of bullshit. But I understand your short on material to make a point.

I'm completely comfortable where the 2016 election is going and looking forward to it. Senate Map Poses Challenges for GOP | RealClearPolitics

So you are looking to be on the loosing end again I see.

Well like I said before according to the far left drones, the new winning is loosing!

You can be sure that Democrats would adapt to change. John F. Kennedy would be a good liberal Democrat today and Ronald Reagan would be a good Republican. Your use of history to make a point is flawed and full of bullshit. But I understand your short on material to make a point.

Oh my the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Odd that the Kennedys were far left except for JFK who was the black sheep in the family.. But then again the Kennedys did admire both Hitler and Stalin, which shows why you like them so much!

Well like I said before according to the far left drones, the new winning is loosing!

Unfortunately for you it's going to be a sweep. You don't have a prayer. Take a look at your potential candidates, just who is going to go to the polls to the tune of 60 million for any of them? LOL

Odd that the Kennedys were far left except for JFK who was the black sheep in the family.. But then again the Kennedys did admire both Hitler and Stalin, which shows why you like them so much!

Yeah, they were right there with Prescott Bush. So your argument is getting so weak you have to go all Hitler? LOL

Unfortunately for you it's going to be a sweep. You don't have a prayer. Take a look at your potential candidates, just who is going to go to the polls to the tune of 60 million for any of them? LOL

Another far left drone swings and misses by light years..

The far left is going down, you just have to accept it.

Yeah, they were right there with Prescott Bush. So your argument is getting so weak you have to go all Hitler? LOL

Yet the truth hurts doesn't it..

Sorry you started with your rewrite of history when you can not admit it was the far left doing the damage to political system in the US like they did in Europe.

Sorry you started with your rewrite of history when you can not admit it was the far left doing the damage to political system in the US like they did in Europe.

Kosh is like a spoiled child. The more attention he gets, the more he will demand, even if he has to continually repeat the same silly crap to do it.

Another far left drone swings and misses by light years..

The far left is going down, you just have to accept it.

The only way the left goes down is if the economy crashes or there is another 9/11. Otherwise its goodbye to Republicans. In the past six elections the Republicans have only won the popular vote once and only won a national election twice. If they lose in 2016, it means that in the last 7 elections or 24 years they would have won a national election by popular vote once. You need minorities to win and you already pissed on all of them. Dude, you're in a tough spot and you have no one to blame but yourself.

LOL, you're going to be scratching your head for a long time.

Forum List

Back