Special Ben Has to be The One of The Dumbest Smart Guys in America

And it was those seats that passed it

Now if you can get 60% of the seats like Democrats did....you can repeal it

In the meantime, America did the next best thing....last November the American people completely rejected what the Liberals have been doing, rejected Obama's agenda, and booted MANY of those Liberals who voted for the ACA against their will out of office in a record-setting, historic loss for Liberals!

Getting elected is the last thing they have done,other than making a bunch of stupid statements. What has the Republican congress accomplished so far?

Says the far left drone that supports Biden and rest of the far left funny farm..

So the ridiculous Liberal declaration that started this thread is that Ben Carson, a Brain Surgeon, is somehow MORE STUPID than Obama, a Community Organizer who thought the United States consisted of 57 states?!

Got it...

:lmao:

If being a brain surgeon was one of the talents needed for a president, Carson would be the best choice, but I'm pretty sure the president won't be called on to do that. The only reason Carson was even considered for the presidency is because he made a rude speech.

Says the far left drone that voted for Obama twice to prove they were not a racist..

I voted for him for a lot of reasons. That wasn't one of them.

So the ridiculous Liberal declaration that started this thread is that Ben Carson, a Brain Surgeon, is somehow MORE STUPID than Obama, a Community Organizer who thought the United States consisted of 57 states?!

Got it...

Why do you think they are pissed? Carson is black,Christian , republican,a successful brain surgeon AND respected by the black community.

They are peeing their pants in fear.

This is what I don't understand BlueGin, Carson has made some remarkable flubs, flubs that will come back and haunt him if he ever became the nominee. Flubs bad enough that they will wreck him later on and for the life of me I can't help but wonder why you don't see the same thing I do. No one I know is in fear of any of the top nominees, Trump has no chance, Fiorina is a washout and Carson has no prayer. Now I know you disagree but why?

Got it...

If being a brain surgeon was one of the talents needed for a president, Carson would be the best choice, but I'm pretty sure the president won't be called on to do that. The only reason Carson was even considered for the presidency is because he made a rude speech.

Says the far left drone that voted for Obama twice to prove they were not a racist..

Of course it was, but then again you voted for him because your far left masters chose him for you to vote for.

Got it...

Why do you think they are pissed? Carson is black,Christian , republican,a successful brain surgeon AND respected by the black community.

This is what I don't understand BlueGin, Carson has made some remarkable flubs, flubs that will come back and haunt him if he ever became the nominee. Flubs bad enough that they will wreck him later on and for the life of me I can't help but wonder why you don't see the same thing I do. No one I know is in fear of any of the top nominees, Trump has no chance, Fiorina is a washout and Carson has no prayer. Now I know you disagree but why?

Many on your side have done the same, yet you defend them to the bitter end. That is what the far left likes, they want the creepy uncle to run, yet want to ignore his gaffes..

Then again you would vote for Hilary if that is what the far left told you to vote for..

Got it...

Of course it was, but then again you voted for him because your far left masters chose him for you to vote for.

You keep thinking that. It will help you feel better about being told that Bush is your candidate.

Got it...

You keep thinking that. It will help you feel better about being told that Bush is your candidate.

Says the far left drone that vote for worse than Bush twice..

That's funny.

That's funny.

No it is sad only a far left drone would find it funny. Since Obama has proven to be worse than Bush, worse than Carter. Yet the far left drones remain loyal to those who are worse than Bush..

Got it...

Many on your side have done the same, yet you defend them to the bitter end. That is what the far left likes, they want the creepy uncle to run, yet want to ignore his gaffes..

Then again you would vote for Hilary if that is what the far left told you to vote for..

So? My candidates, my vote. I don't criticize you for allowing the Chris Christies, or the Scott Walker's, or the Bobby Jindals to get this close to the presidency. In my book serious people wouldn't let them within a mile, but it's your vote and your candidate. You have your preference, I have mine.

That's funny.

No it is sad only a far left drone would find it funny. Since Obama has proven to be worse than Bush, worse than Carter. Yet the far left drones remain loyal to those who are worse than Bush..

I know that's what is believed in the fox bubble, but reality doesn't count for much there.

Got it...

Yep. And I'm getting tired of weak minded rubes that vote crooks into office willingly... just because they have a (D) behind their name lecturing me on political ethics.

They can stuff it.

Got it...

So? My candidates, my vote. I don't criticize you for allowing the Chris Christies, or the Scott Walker's, or the Bobby Jindals to get this close to the presidency. In my book serious people wouldn't let them within a mile, but it's your vote and your candidate. You have your preference, I have mine.

Says the far left drone that has to justify voting for worse than Bush twice and has to justify voting far left in the coming elections. And yes all those are worse than Bush..

Got it...

Yep. And I'm getting tired of weak minded rubes that vote crooks into office willingly... just because they have a (D) behind their name lecturing me on political ethics.

They can stuff it.

If you really feel that way, why don't you elect some congressmen who can accomplish something. So far, they haven't accomplished anything.

That's funny.

I know that's what is believed in the fox bubble, but reality doesn't count for much there.

And this proving what a far left drone you truly are..

Voting for worse than Bush twice and soon to be three times and then criticizing anyone else is kind of silly.

Got it...

They can stuff it.

If you really feel that way, why don't you elect some congressmen who can accomplish something. So far, they haven't accomplished anything.

Says the far left drone that reads only the far left press..

Got it...

They can stuff it.

Okay, I've heard the fed up line for some time now and while I appreciate your concerns I have little care that you have gone about things completely the wrong way. The Tea Party has been in Washington for more than five years and you have very little to show for it. That's no one's fault but your own, Next time, you should try thinking things through.

Got it...

Says the far left drone that has to justify voting for worse than Bush twice and has to justify voting far left in the coming elections. And yes all those are worse than Bush..

I'm very happy with Obama and while I wish he had done a few things differently I am quite happy with his performance. He has already hit #18 on the all time president list and should eclipse Ronald Reagan as soon as he completes his term. I think that's pretty remarkable especially when you consider all of the intransigence he had to deal with to get it done.

That's funny.

And this proving what a far left drone you truly are..

Voting for worse than Bush twice and soon to be three times and then criticizing anyone else is kind of silly.

Too bad next time get off your ass and get your candidate elected.

I'm very happy with Obama and while I wish he had done a few things differently I am quite happy with his performance. He has already hit #18 on the all time president list and should eclipse Ronald Reagan as soon as he completes his term. I think that's pretty remarkable especially when you consider all of the intransigence he had to deal with to get it done.

More proof why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

Worse than Bush and the far left see it as a good thing..

Forum List

Back