Special Ben Has to be The One of The Dumbest Smart Guys in America

WOW! See how these far left drones will rewrite history to protect their precious religion..

In the DNC today JFK would not be able to run as a (D) as he would be considered to conservative..

Talk about the far left living in LALA land. The proof is right here in this far left drones comments..

Shows why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

You can be sure that Democrats would adapt to change. John F. Kennedy would be a good liberal Democrat today and Ronald Reagan would be a good Republican. Your use of history to make a point is flawed and full of bullshit. But I understand your short on material to make a point.

Oh my the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Odd that the Kennedys were far left except for JFK who was the black sheep in the family.. But then again the Kennedys did admire both Hitler and Stalin, which shows why you like them so much!

Yeah, they were right there with Prescott Bush. So your argument is getting so weak you have to go all Hitler? LOL

Yet the truth hurts doesn't it..

Sorry you started with your rewrite of history when you can not admit it was the far left doing the damage to political system in the US like they did in Europe.

Kosh is like a spoiled child. The more attention he gets, the more he will demand, even if he has to continually repeat the same silly crap to do it.

Yes we know the far left are like two year olds on the play ground..

Just because you have admitted to be a far left drone and can not handle voting for worse than Bush twice is not anyone's problem but your own..

Says the far left drone that has do anything to justify that they lost..

Is that the excuse the far left uses to losing the senate?

What will the excuse be in 2016? I bet they blame Bush....

I'm completely comfortable where the 2016 election is going and looking forward to it. Senate Map Poses Challenges for GOP | RealClearPolitics

So you are looking to be on the loosing end again I see.

Well like I said before according to the far left drones, the new winning is loosing!

Unfortunately for you it's going to be a sweep. You don't have a prayer. Take a look at your potential candidates, just who is going to go to the polls to the tune of 60 million for any of them? LOL

Another far left drone swings and misses by light years..

The far left is going down, you just have to accept it.

The only way the left goes down is if the economy crashes or there is another 9/11. Otherwise its goodbye to Republicans. In the past six elections the Republicans have only won the popular vote once and only won a national election twice. If they lose in 2016, it means that in the last 7 elections or 24 years they would have won a national election by popular vote once. You need minorities to win and you already pissed on all of them. Dude, you're in a tough spot and you have no one to blame but yourself.

And they keep doing it..

The far left drones keep showing that new winning is loosing!

They loose in 2010 and say they are winning..
They loose in 2014 and say they are winning..

See now why the far left religion is so dangerous?

You can be sure that Democrats would adapt to change. John F. Kennedy would be a good liberal Democrat today and Ronald Reagan would be a good Republican. Your use of history to make a point is flawed and full of bullshit. But I understand your short on material to make a point.

Oh my the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Odd that the Kennedys were far left except for JFK who was the black sheep in the family.. But then again the Kennedys did admire both Hitler and Stalin, which shows why you like them so much!

Yeah, they were right there with Prescott Bush. So your argument is getting so weak you have to go all Hitler? LOL

Yet the truth hurts doesn't it..

Sorry you started with your rewrite of history when you can not admit it was the far left doing the damage to political system in the US like they did in Europe.

Kosh is like a spoiled child. The more attention he gets, the more he will demand, even if he has to continually repeat the same silly crap to do it.

Yes we know the far left are like two year olds on the play ground..

Just because you have admitted to be a far left drone and can not handle voting for worse than Bush twice is not anyone's problem but your own..

So you got nothing.

I'm completely comfortable where the 2016 election is going and looking forward to it. Senate Map Poses Challenges for GOP | RealClearPolitics

Well like I said before according to the far left drones, the new winning is loosing!

Unfortunately for you it's going to be a sweep. You don't have a prayer. Take a look at your potential candidates, just who is going to go to the polls to the tune of 60 million for any of them? LOL

The only way the left goes down is if the economy crashes or there is another 9/11. Otherwise its goodbye to Republicans. In the past six elections the Republicans have only won the popular vote once and only won a national election twice. If they lose in 2016, it means that in the last 7 elections or 24 years they would have won a national election by popular vote once. You need minorities to win and you already pissed on all of them. Dude, you're in a tough spot and you have no one to blame but yourself.

And they keep doing it..

Show me how I'm wrong besides your very stoopid opinion.

And they keep doing it..

See typical far left drone!

Posts know bunk then expects other to prove them wrong!

Like I said a two year old mentality..

And they keep doing it..

I gave you a right wing link to the Senate race, you didn't read it, I could refer you to 538.com where they will tell you that Republicans are dead. But who cares? I don't. I already know all the facts and I'm quite happy about it. On November 9th 2016, I'll be right here rubbing your nose in it but you will be nowhere to be found.

And they keep doing it..

I gave you a right wing link to the Senate race, you didn't read it, I could refer you to 538.com where they will tell you that Republicans are dead. But who cares? I don't. I already know all the facts and I'm quite happy about it. On November 9th 2016, I'll be right here rubbing your nose in it but you will be nowhere to be found.

Yes that is why the far left posts this bunk for the sole purpose of rubbing ones nose in it..

And of course just because they post a link ( that they did not even read) they feel justified, even though said link does not back up any of their religious claims..

Like I keep saying, dealing with the far left drones is like dealing with two year olds.

But who cares since they will loose the presidency and not regain the house, right?

It looks as if the elected president will be all (R) in the house, senate and be able to appoint supreme court justices. Hopefully they will do better than the far left..

And they keep doing it..

Yes that is why the far left posts this bunk for the sole purpose of rubbing ones nose in it..

And of course just because they post a link ( that they did not even read) they feel justified, even though said link does not back up any of their religious claims..

Like I keep saying, dealing with the far left drones is like dealing with two year olds.

But who cares since they will loose the presidency and not regain the house, right?

It looks as if the elected president will be all (R) in the house, senate and be able to appoint supreme court justices. Hopefully they will do better than the far left..

Pipe dreams.

Why do you think they are pissed? Carson is black,Christian , republican,a successful brain surgeon AND respected by the black community.

They are peeing their pants in fear.

This is what I don't understand BlueGin, Carson has made some remarkable flubs, flubs that will come back and haunt him if he ever became the nominee. Flubs bad enough that they will wreck him later on and for the life of me I can't help but wonder why you don't see the same thing I do. No one I know is in fear of any of the top nominees, Trump has no chance, Fiorina is a washout and Carson has no prayer. Now I know you disagree but why?

Many on your side have done the same, yet you defend them to the bitter end. That is what the far left likes, they want the creepy uncle to run, yet want to ignore his gaffes..

Then again you would vote for Hilary if that is what the far left told you to vote for..

So? My candidates, my vote. I don't criticize you for allowing the Chris Christies, or the Scott Walker's, or the Bobby Jindals to get this close to the presidency. In my book serious people wouldn't let them within a mile, but it's your vote and your candidate. You have your preference, I have mine.

Says the far left drone that has to justify voting for worse than Bush twice and has to justify voting far left in the coming elections. And yes all those are worse than Bush..

I'm very happy with Obama and while I wish he had done a few things differently I am quite happy with his performance. He has already hit #18 on the all time president list and should eclipse Ronald Reagan as soon as he completes his term. I think that's pretty remarkable especially when you consider all of the intransigence he had to deal with to get it done.

Obama is the worst President in US History, having set numerous infamous 1sts. Carter can RIP knowing he has been replaced in the history books as the worst....

Carsons biggest problem is not that he is dumb but he is lazy

He thinks he can respond to complex issues off the cuff. He has not done his homework and it shows.

Ben Carson has an interview yesterday and the lack of knowledge over something as basic as the debt limit is unsettling. His excerpted interview with Ken Ryssdal of American public Radio's "Marketplace" is below:

"Ryssdal: All right, so let's talk about debt then and the budget. As you know, Treasury Secretary Lew has come out in the last couple of days and said, "We're gonna run out of money, we're gonna run out of borrowing authority, on the fifth of November." Should the Congress then and the president not raise the debt limit? Should we default on our debt?

Carson: Let me put it this way: if I were the president, I would not sign an increased budget. Absolutely would not do it. They would have to find a place to cut.

Ryssdal: To be clear, it's increasing the debt limit, not the budget, but I want to make sure I understand you. You'd let the United States default rather than raise the debt limit.

Carson: No, I would provide the kind of leadership that says, "Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period."

Ryssdal: I'm gonna try one more time, sir. This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?

Carson: What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops. You're always gonna ask the same question every year. And we're just gonna keep going down that pathway. That's one of the things I think that the people are tired of."

This is the #2 polling favorite in America and every day he shocks us with new dumbed down ideas about commonplace things in America. Just when does it become too much?
Ben Carson stumbles on debt limit question

Yeah, Rain Man Carson may be an idiot savant - but he has a hot wife. Meet Candy Carson:

candy_3398479b.jpg
and just think when someone made fun of a democrats wifes looks you were right there telling him what an asshole the person was....

Didn't stop you though, did it?
show me were i made fun of anyones wife...and when you cant,if you are man enough to say you are sorry,i will accept it....

So? My candidates, my vote. I don't criticize you for allowing the Chris Christies, or the Scott Walker's, or the Bobby Jindals to get this close to the presidency. In my book serious people wouldn't let them within a mile, but it's your vote and your candidate. You have your preference, I have mine.

Says the far left drone that has to justify voting for worse than Bush twice and has to justify voting far left in the coming elections. And yes all those are worse than Bush..

I'm very happy with Obama and while I wish he had done a few things differently I am quite happy with his performance. He has already hit #18 on the all time president list and should eclipse Ronald Reagan as soon as he completes his term. I think that's pretty remarkable especially when you consider all of the intransigence he had to deal with to get it done.

More proof why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

Worse than Bush and the far left see it as a good thing..

There was a time when Democrats and Republicans made good legislating partners, then you came along and fucked it all up. If you can't have your way you wreck things and you call us the problem. LOL

Yep when the far left openly hijacked the DNC back in the late 70's it all went to hell, that is why the far left should be pushed out of power..
the 70's?.....try the last half of the 90's....

More proof why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet..

There was a time when Democrats and Republicans made good legislating partners, then you came along and fucked it all up. If you can't have your way you wreck things and you call us the problem. LOL

Yep when the far left openly hijacked the DNC back in the late 70's it all went to hell, that is why the far left should be pushed out of power..

Nope it happened in the 70's when far left went after Carter to take him down, started by Edward Kennedy..

Nope it happened in the 70's when far left went after Carter to take him down, started by Edward Kennedy..
EVERYONE was on Carter back then....

Actually, everyone was on Kennedy

Ben Carson has an interview yesterday and the lack of knowledge over something as basic as the debt limit is unsettling. His excerpted interview with Ken Ryssdal of American public Radio's "Marketplace" is below:

"Ryssdal: All right, so let's talk about debt then and the budget. As you know, Treasury Secretary Lew has come out in the last couple of days and said, "We're gonna run out of money, we're gonna run out of borrowing authority, on the fifth of November." Should the Congress then and the president not raise the debt limit? Should we default on our debt?

Carson: Let me put it this way: if I were the president, I would not sign an increased budget. Absolutely would not do it. They would have to find a place to cut.

Ryssdal: To be clear, it's increasing the debt limit, not the budget, but I want to make sure I understand you. You'd let the United States default rather than raise the debt limit.

Carson: No, I would provide the kind of leadership that says, "Get on the stick guys, and stop messing around, and cut where you need to cut, because we're not raising any spending limits, period."

Ryssdal: I'm gonna try one more time, sir. This is debt that's already obligated. Would you not favor increasing the debt limit to pay the debts already incurred?

Carson: What I'm saying is what we have to do is restructure the way that we create debt. I mean if we continue along this, where does it stop? It never stops. You're always gonna ask the same question every year. And we're just gonna keep going down that pathway. That's one of the things I think that the people are tired of."

This is the #2 polling favorite in America and every day he shocks us with new dumbed down ideas about commonplace things in America. Just when does it become too much?

Yeah, Rain Man Carson may be an idiot savant - but he has a hot wife. Meet Candy Carson:

candy_3398479b.jpg
and just think when someone made fun of a democrats wifes looks you were right there telling him what an asshole the person was....

show me were i made fun of anyones wife...and when you cant,if you are man enough to say you are sorry,i will accept it....

That's you collectively, crazy right wingers as a group. It's been one of your memes for decades.

Actually, everyone was on Kennedy
i do believe many people were on carter too....

candy_3398479b.jpg

That's you collectively, crazy right wingers as a group. It's been one of your memes for decades.
in other words ....you fucked up and so you give me the dean answer....and i must be a crazy right winger who has defended unions,med pot,gay marriage,a terminal persons right to die,reasonable gun checks,good pay and benefits,govt workers,have bad mouthed far righties here...yea im a hard core righty ....you should rename yourself pussy dog because a bulldog has more integrity than you do.....

Forum List

Back