Special Ben Has to be The One of The Dumbest Smart Guys in America

[Obama the admitted Communist-tutored, Saul Alynski-studying, racist hate-spewing anti-American pastor-mentored, domestic terrorist-befriending Community Organizer.....what's your point?

That Carson fans are consumed with bitter jealous rage and completely detached from reality, as you just demonstrated.

Does the Carson fan exist who isn't addled by ODS? I doubt it. The two maladies go hand-in-hand.

It's also interesting, how the Carson fans make every single thing entirely about race, while the color-blind liberals ignore race. The presses need be running 24/7 to supply all those race cards that the Carson fans constantly fling.

how the Carson fans make every single thing entirely about race, while the color-blind liberals ignore race.

:bsflag:

Well Ben Carson certainly didn't make attempt to clarify that and he should have since today he looks like a gomer.

That is the point of the biased news, is to make him look like a gomer on everything he says.
He has been so misquoted and they have twisted his meanings by all the news.
How much clearer can you make it? He was very clear.

These days we have what is called "You tube" or audio recordings which records our exact words. You get a little sway in these things and can backtrack some. Unfortunately, Ben Carson is making too long a record of dumbed down statements and the record is becoming quite clear.

You are the one buying into the mainstream media.
He is a very smart person and he has made very clear common sense statements.

You're the person least qualified around here to be a judge of common sense.

I am using common sense.
You have proved what I said about how the left do not know anything about common sense.

No you're not using common sense. Common sense would have you questioning so many ridiculous statements and questioning why there are so many of them. Ben Carson has said some frankly stupid things and so many in fact that he needs to be called on them

That is the point of the biased news, is to make him look like a gomer on everything he says.

These days we have what is called "You tube" or audio recordings which records our exact words. You get a little sway in these things and can backtrack some. Unfortunately, Ben Carson is making too long a record of dumbed down statements and the record is becoming quite clear.

I am using common sense.
You have proved what I said about how the left do not know anything about common sense.

No you're not using common sense. Common sense would have you questioning so many ridiculous statements and questioning why there are so many of them. Ben Carson has said some frankly stupid things and so many in fact that he needs to be called on them

Common sense would have you questioning so many ridiculous statements and questioning why there are so many of them.

We are, and most of those are being made by you.

No, the downgrade came because the nation couldn't meet the payment. Something that was way cheaper than the $24 billion the shutdown cost. Simple accounting 101.

Nice OPINION, but false / made up as usual. Obama was warned, as historically documented, that if he completely rejected the proposed Budget cuts it would send a signal, considering his massive debt increase, that he did not take the debt seriously. He blew it off, rejected the cuts, and the down-grade happened.

S&P Downgrades US Credit Rating to AA+
S&P on US Government: 'Less Stable, Less Effective and Less Predictable'

Standard & Poor's gave strong emphasis to that agreement in announcing its decision.

"The downgrade," S&P said, "reflects our opinion that the fiscal consolidation plan that Congress and the administration recently agreed to falls short of what, in our view, would be necessary to stabilize the government's medium-term debt dynamics."

In particular, Standard & Poor's added, it grew more pessimistic about U.S. debt because of the bitter political fight over raising the debt ceiling.
"The political brinksmanship of recent months," the company said, "highlights what we see as America's governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective, and less predictable than what we previously believed."

S&P WARNED Obama that the fighting over the budget and pending debt ceiling WAS CAUSING THE PERCEPTION OF INSTABILITY. They had urged Obama to accept the proposed cuts, which he rejected, as a sign that he was taking the growing debt seriously. It became less stable because Obama was setting records at adding new debt while rejecting proposed cuts in an attempt to 'flex his muscles' to show the GOP he could do whatever the hell he wanted to do. Yeah, HE did it alright!

"The agency pointed to political (Obama administration) reluctance to make cuts..."

Last month, Standard & Poor's warned that the U.S. risked a downgrade to AA status if Congress did not lift the debt ceiling and reduce the total debt by $4 trillion over the next decade. The eventual deal (agreed upon by Obama, that rejected the necessary cuts called for) called for barely half as much deficit reduction.

..but whatever helps Liberals sleep at night.

I am using common sense.

Common sense would have you questioning so many ridiculous statements and questioning why there are so many of them.

I haven't seen a single rightie critical of what Ben Carson said, not one.

I am using common sense.

What part of, it is the mainstream media doing it ( making him look ridiculous) are you not getting?

Carson was trying to dodge the assholes gotcha question. I'm kind of tired of this "so you would let the US default" bullshit and the "we already incurred the debt its not new spending" LIE. Federal spending has increased every damn year since the late 1950's of course its new spending. $9 trillion freaking dollars heaped onto the debt in just the last 7 years that's insane. Government has to learn to live within its means. Passing a law that was supposed to force them to failed obviously.

No, the downgrade came because the nation couldn't meet the payment. Something that was way cheaper than the $24 billion the shutdown cost. Simple accounting 101.

Nice OPINION, but false / made up as usual. Obama was warned, as historically documented, that if he completely rejected the proposed Budget cuts it would send a signal, considering his massive debt increase, that he did not take the debt seriously. He blew it off, rejected the cuts, and the down-grade happened.

S&P Downgrades US Credit Rating to AA+
S&P on US Government: 'Less Stable, Less Effective and Less Predictable'

Standard & Poor's gave strong emphasis to that agreement in announcing its decision.

"The downgrade," S&P said, "reflects our opinion that the fiscal consolidation plan that Congress and the administration recently agreed to falls short of what, in our view, would be necessary to stabilize the government's medium-term debt dynamics."

In particular, Standard & Poor's added, it grew more pessimistic about U.S. debt because of the bitter political fight over raising the debt ceiling.
"The political brinksmanship of recent months," the company said, "highlights what we see as America's governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective, and less predictable than what we previously believed."

S&P WARNED Obama that the fighting over the budget and pending debt ceiling WAS CAUSING THE PERCEPTION OF INSTABILITY. They had urged Obama to accept the proposed cuts, which he rejected, as a sign that he was taking the growing debt seriously. It became less stable because Obama was setting records at adding new debt while rejecting proposed cuts in an attempt to 'flex his muscles' to show the GOP he could do whatever the hell he wanted to do. Yeah, HE did it alright!

"The agency pointed to political (Obama administration) reluctance to make cuts..."

Last month, Standard & Poor's warned that the U.S. risked a downgrade to AA status if Congress did not lift the debt ceiling and reduce the total debt by $4 trillion over the next decade. The eventual deal (agreed upon by Obama, that rejected the necessary cuts called for) called for barely half as much deficit reduction.

..but whatever helps Liberals sleep at night.

DUH, thanks for proving my point.

"In particular, Standard & Poor's added, it grew more pessimistic about U.S. debt because of the bitter political fight over raising the debt ceiling. "The political brinksmanship of recent months," the company said, "highlights what we see as America's governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective, and less predictable than what we previously believed."

I am using common sense.

haven't seen a single rightie critical of what Ben Carson said, not one

Could it be they believe him to be correct?

Could it be they arent' as racist as you?

Could it be that you are making a mountain out of a molehill?

I am using common sense.

What part of, it is the mainstream media doing it ( making him look ridiculous) are you not getting?

Recorded words tend to be truthful and do not take any kind of twisting to make it appear dishonest. Ben Carson said it, no one altered it. It is what it is.

Ben the Surgeon. Joe the Plumber.

Carson seems to be a medical professional who doesn't know science. He disputes evolution, calls global warming a hoax, homosexuality a choice

He is obviously a very good doctor but one who places his religious convictions over scientific evidence. He is also markedly naive about current events, social issues and global politics

I am using common sense.

Recorded words tend to be truthful and do not take any kind of twisting to make it appear dishonest. Ben Carson said it, no one altered it. It is what it is.

Yes it does and the media are masters at twisting words.

I am using common sense.

It could be that they believe him to be correct and if so, I wish someone could explain why to me.

I haven't made a racist statement and if I have I would like you to point it out.

No, Carson actually said the things he said.

I am using common sense.

Yes it does and the media are masters at twisting words.

Well then you will have to prove his words are being twisted. Its pretty hard to twist a recorded version.

I am using common sense.

It could be that they believe him to be correct and if so, I wish someone could explain why to me.

I haven't made a racist statement and if I have I would like you to point it out.

No, Carson actually said the things he said.

and if so, I wish someone could explain why to me.

They've been trying, you ignore them because it doesn't fit you agenda.

haven't made a racist statement and if I have I would like you to point it out.

The right has made numerous statements about Obamas policies over the last 7 years, and been called racists because of that.

I'm returning the favor.

You say anything against Carson, by the lefts own stance, it's racist.

"Special Ben Has to be The One of The Dumbest Smart Guys in America"

Correct.

Just because someone is knowledgeable in his chosen field does not mean he's comprehensively knowledgeable concerning matters of public policy and governance; Carson knows little about sound public policy and governance, and is wrong on most - if not all - the issues.

"In particular, Standard & Poor's added, it grew more pessimistic about U.S. debt because of the bitter political fight over raising the debt ceiling. "The political brinksmanship of recent months," the company said, "highlights what we see as America's governance and policymaking becoming less stable, less effective, and less predictable than what we previously believed."

:wtf: Proving your point? Dude, learn English.

The bitter political in-fighting was over the NECESSARY budget cuts, which the GOP had proposed and which Obama REJECTED. The article points out that Obama and the Democrats forced a budget that barely met half of the cuts that S&P WARNED were required to be made to avoid a US Credit Rating Down-Grade!

Again, 'increased instability' came from Obama's RECORD-SETTING 'monthly', 'annual', and 'total' deficit-spending, adding more than $6 Trillion in ONLY 4 years, which is more than EVERY US President Combined.

Obama and the Liberals were spending more money (we didn't have) than the proverbial 'drunken sailor', demonstrated by such fiscally criminal spending bills as the failed Stimulus bill that cost nearly a TRILLION dollars, included more than 7,000 DNC-Only personal/party-benefitting pieces of pork, and ended up costing American tax payers (and out children) OVER $742,000 PER job Obama CLAIMED to have 'saved'/'created'. (Since it was later revealed many of those jobs were fake it meant it cost even MORE money per job!)

Community Organizer budgeting at it's finest! As I said, if we can survive 8 years of this disastrous fiscally inept Community Organizer's budget, I am sure we can manage with a BRAIN SURGEON at the helm!

:wtf: Proving your point? Dude, learn English.

The bitter political in-fighting was over the NECESSARY budget cuts, which the GOP had proposed and which Obama REJECTED. The article points out that Obama and the Democrats forced a budget that barely met half of the cuts that S&P WARNED were required to be made to avoid a US Credit Rating Down-Grade!

Again, 'increased instability' came from Obama's RECORD-SETTING 'monthly', 'annual', and 'total' deficit-spending, adding more than $6 Trillion in ONLY 4 years, which is more than EVERY US President Combined.

Obama and the Liberals were spending more money (we didn't have) than the proverbial 'drunken sailor', demonstrated by such fiscally criminal spending bills as the failed Stimulus bill that cost nearly a TRILLION dollars, included more than 7,000 DNC-Only personal/party-benefitting pieces of pork, and ended up costing American tax payers (and out children) OVER $742,000 PER job Obama CLAIMED to have 'saved'/'created'. (Since it was later revealed many of those jobs were fake it meant it cost even MORE money per job!)

Community Organizer budgeting at it's finest! As I said, if we can survive 8 years of this disastrous fiscally inept Community Organizer's budget, I am sure we can manage with a BRAIN SURGEON at the helm!
Nuhuh is a little delusional in his hate filled tunnel vision against Christian Republicans.

Forum List

Back