Special Counsel Asks Supreme Court To Rule Quickly Whether Trump Can Be Prosecuted

Depends on how you look at it.

I voted against Trump. I didn't vote * FOR * Biden in terms of philosophy. (Technically my ballot had the Biden oval darkened in.)

However I'm still a GOP, voted GOP in other races since, and will be voting in the GOP primary (likely for Halley at this point). I'm a member of the "sane wing" of the GOP, although we are getting pretty scarce these days.

WW
Sorry. Anyone that voted for Biden cannot honestly call themselves GOP. You didn't like Trump, you sit out the Presidential vote, like I did when McCain and Romney were the GOP candidates.

Sorry. Anyone that voted for Biden cannot honestly call themselves GOP. You didn't like Trump,

GOP != Trump Supporter

MAGA = Trump Supporter

I'm old school. More along the lines of Goldwater GOP, not what we have now.

you sit out the Presidential vote, like I did when McCain and Romney were the GOP candidates.

I haven't sat out a Presidential election since 1980.

WW

GOP != Trump Supporter

MAGA = Trump Supporter

I'm old school. More along the lines of Goldwater GOP, not what we have now.

I haven't sat out a Presidential election since 1980.

WW
Old School GOP does not vote for a Democrat for president. Particularly not one as corrupt and feeble as Biden.

Frankenstein, very interesting that you won't actually type it yourself. That's okay. I'll take that as a "yes".

Great.

There are certainly more, but you can start here, from my sig, post 2: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

Then, you'll have to find a way to spin or dismiss or deny or make some story up about how those aren't really my positions.

In other words, you'll have to lie. So make it a good one, Trumpster.

:)
The Border
Dems - Evidently for this mess
Mac - Any increase in problems at the border lay at the feet of the Dems because of their rhetoric over the decades. My completely original and independent idea to reduce border problems and to tell China to go fuck itself on trade: How AMERICAN CAPITALISM can help us address at least two major issues

Let us start with this debacle of an answer/ You call me a Trumpster, and hate Trump yet this was Trumps very position, and you voted for Biden!

Old School GOP does not vote for a Democrat for president. Particularly not one as corrupt and feeble as Biden.
Why can't people vote regardless of party? Imo, haley is the best of the lot if the issue of deficits floats your boat. I don't trust her on abortion, and I said I'd never vote gop in a natl election until "we" flip Alito and Thomas off the Court, because I don't think Catholics get "extra" rights. But I think perhaps the first issue requires a bipartisan consensus, and since the freedom caucus is the major obstical to bipartisan action, a goper may be best. And, Texas and Ohio are just illustrating the absurdity of the the religious "wrong."

Now if it's biden v. trump again ... I'd vote for satan before trump.

Why can't people vote regardless of party?
No one said otherwise.
Imo, haley is the best of the lot if the issue of deficits floats your boat. I don't trust her on abortion, and I said I'd never vote gop in a natl election until "we" flip Alito and Thomas off the Court, because I don't think Catholics get "extra" rights. But I think perhaps the first issue requires a bipartisan consensus, and since the freedom caucus is the major obstical to bipartisan action, a goper may be best. And, Texas and Ohio are just illustrating the absurdity of the the religious "wrong."

I'm sure you would. Many folks, like yourself, are "party uber alles" voters.

Why can't people vote regardless of party? Imo, haley is the best of the lot if the issue of deficits floats your boat. I don't trust her on abortion, and I said I'd never vote gop in a natl election until "we" flip Alito and Thomas off the Court, because I don't think Catholics get "extra" rights. But I think perhaps the first issue requires a bipartisan consensus, and since the freedom caucus is the major obstical to bipartisan action, a goper may be best. And, Texas and Ohio are just illustrating the absurdity of the the religious "wrong."

Asking people to be responsible and accountable for their actions is religious?

The Border
Dems - Evidently for this mess
Mac - Any increase in problems at the border lay at the feet of the Dems because of their rhetoric over the decades. My completely original and independent idea to reduce border problems and to tell China to go fuck itself on trade: How AMERICAN CAPITALISM can help us address at least two major issues

Let us start with this debacle of an answer/ You call me a Trumpster, and hate Trump yet this was Trumps very position, and you voted for Biden!
Yes. My highest voting priority is currently this insane socio-political cult that has consumed one of our two major parties. Never did I think this could happen in America. So all issues have to come after that. And in fact, my opposition is not even political. It's sociological. Anthropological. And what it says about us.

Before Escalator Day, my highest voting priority was the wide-ranging set of issues that surrounded Political Correctness and Identity Politics that the Left has been shoving on us for decades. I'd put the border mess in that category. I could easily provide links for a few thousand squabbles I've had with left wingers over that, in which I was called every name in the book.

Not everyone obediently belongs to a tribe. Many of us think for ourselves.

Any other questions?

Yes. My highest voting priority is currently this insane socio-political cult that has consumed one of our two major parties. Never did I think this could happen in America. So all issues have to come after that. And in fact, my opposition is not even political. It's sociological. Anthropological.

Before Escalator Day, my highest voting priority was the wide-ranging set of issues that surrounded Political Correctness and Identity Politics that the Left has been shoving on us for decades. I'd put the border mess in that category. I could easily provide links for a few thousand squabbles I've had with left wingers over that, in which I was called every name in the book.

Not everyone obediently belongs to a tribe. Many of us think for ourselves.

Any other questions?
That answer is the epitome of cut off your nose to spite your face. You voted for Biden, I voted and will vote for trump because he is anti woke, pro business, and pro America that alone gets my vote not some imagined cult. You vote against him because he speaks the truth without the usual B.S filter to make something seem nice. I am a partisan, pure and simple, I believe liberalism and the Democrat party to be a disease, mostly mental, and everything they do to destabilize the American family, and traditions makes me despise them. They are anti America, you voted for that. problem is the liberal sheep who actually believe that the democrats give a rip about anything but pure power to instill their idiotic policies.

Last edited:
That answer is the epitome of cut off your nose to spite your face. You voted for Biden, I voted and will vote for trump because he is anti woke, pro business, and pro America that alone gets my vote not some imagined cult. You vote against him because he speaks the truth without the usual B.S filter to make something seem nicwe. I am a partisan, pure and simple, I believe liberalism and the Democrat party to be a disease, mostly mental, and everything they do to destabilize the American family, and traditions makes me despise them. They are anti America, you voted for that
That's how strongly I feel about my top priority. I had to hold my nose and vote for a party that I think is shitty. Twice. And I'll always resent the GQP for that.

Shit-can the cult and I can gleefully go back to voting third party.

LOL You pretend this is nothing more than political play by the Biden administration.
You know just because you say something doesn’t make it true.
That answer is the epitome of cut off your nose to spite your face. You voted for Biden, I voted and will vote for trump because he is anti woke, pro business, and pro America that alone gets my vote not some imagined cult. You vote against him because he speaks the truth without the usual B.S filter to make something seem nicwe. I am a partisan, pure and simple, I believe liberalism and the Democrat party to be a disease, mostly mental, and everything they do to destabilize the American family, and traditions makes me despise them. They are anti America, you voted for that
Trump attempted to take away the people’s ability to vote him out of office, which is a defining characteristic of our country.
How pro-American can he be?

That's how strongly I feel about my top priority. I had to hold my nose and vote for a party that I think is shitty. Twice. And I'll always resent the GQP for that.

Shit-can the cult and I can gleefully go back to voting third party.
You have not given any good reason to not vote Trump!

WASHINGTON (AP) — Special counsel Jack Smith on Monday asked the Supreme Court to take up and rule quickly on whether former President Donald Trump can be prosecuted on charges he plotted to overturn the 2020 election results.

Smith made his request for the court to act with unusual speed to prevent any delays that could push back the trial of the 2024 Republican presidential primary front-runner, currently set to begin on March 4, until after next year’s presidential election.

A federal judge ruled the case could go forward, but Trump signaled he would ask the federal appeals court in Washington to reverse that outcome. Smith is attempting to bypass the appeals court, the usual next step in the process, and have the Supreme Court take up the matter directly.

More at the link below...

SPECIAL COUNSEL PUSHES SCOTUS FOR SPEEDY TRUMP RULING

Wise move by Special Counsel Jack Smith to get speedy SCOTUS ruling. What do you think>
Joe Biden is hoping it rules in Trump's favor

Forum List

Back