Special Counsel Asks Supreme Court To Rule Quickly Whether Trump Can Be Prosecuted

I find it very amazing so many Democrats are full of certainty

What makes you think I'm a Democrat?

Voted GOP from 1980 through 2016 voting twice for Kasich (primary and general).

and yet the lawyer prosecuting Trump is in the Supreme Court so confused he is begging them to explain it to him.

Did this make sense in your head?

FPOTUS#45 is appealing a ruling by the Trial Judge and the Judge explained why, FPOTUS#45 is appealing the appellate court begging them to explain it to him. So Smith just cut the nuts out of FPOTUS#45's delaying tactic by taking FPOTUS#45's question directly to the court that will make the final call - the SCOTUS.

WW

FPOTUS#45 is appealing a ruling by the Trial Judge and the Judge explained why, FPOTUS#45 is appealing the appellate court begging them to explain it to him. So Smith just cut the nuts out of FPOTUS#45's delaying tactic by taking FPOTUS#45's question directly to the court that will make the final call - the SCOTUS.

WW
Are you many? I do not have any notion of what you vote for nor whom you vote for.
You started voting for GOP when I did. I once was a very loyal Democrat and was in their cult. I escaped.
Do you not understand how confused Jack Smith is? As you mention, he is so confused he went to the genuine bosses over him. They will pat him on his head and give him his answer.

I’m in such a childish hurry to nail Trump but don’t know how to for sure so please help me along

WW
Did you vote for Biden?

Breaking News Update

Smith's maneuver to go to the Supreme Court will fail

Are you many? I do not have any notion of what you vote for nor whom you vote for.
You started voting for GOP when I did. I once was a very loyal Democrat and was in their cult. I escaped.
Do you not understand how confused Jack Smith is? As you mention, he is so confused he went to the genuine bosses over him. They will pat him on his head and give him his answer.

He's not confused.

He's cutting FPOTUS#45's ability to delay - delay - delay off at the knees with a chain saw.

WW

Did you vote for Biden?

Depends on how you look at it.

I voted against Trump. I didn't vote * FOR * Biden in terms of philosophy. (Technically my ballot had the Biden oval darkened in.)

However I'm still a GOP, voted GOP in other races since, and will be voting in the GOP primary (likely for Halley at this point). I'm a member of the "sane wing" of the GOP, although we are getting pretty scarce these days.

WW

Smith is trying to expedite the inevitable. An appeal of the District Court ruling against Trump to the DC court of appeals, and then appealed to the US supreme court. The case was always going to end up before the supreme court. Smith chose that to happen now, instead of a year from now.
Not his choice.

Trump is worth billions, he has a PAC to pay his legal bills with $200 million in it.

Trump can hire more than enough lawyers to prepare his defense in just months. Not years.
Why has it taken years for the government to charge folks for Jan 6?

Oh, so you think you're smarter than Jack Smith? He's just trying to nip Trump's frivolous appeals in the bud. Go Jack!
Jack is really just a communist totalitarian son of a bitch actually. Hired by criminal Joe Biden. Anything for power right?

Forum List

Back