SPECIAL REPORT: 70 Impeachable Offenses of Hussein Obama

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
With each passing day and each new illegal E.O., with the country sinking further and further into despair, and each growing scandal that any sane, logical person knows leads back to Hussein, the reality that he will be impeached before his term is over grows...

SpecReport_1_zps5ad083d8.jpg

SpecReport_4_zps51380f8e.jpg

SpecReport_3_zps670e7e04.jpg

SpecReport_2_zps72092ca9.jpg

The only reason impeachment would pass the House is the result of gross gerrymandering by Republicans. If representatives were apportioned by the actual vote, Republicans would be in the minority.

Great OP..
Yep. And note the left by and large steer clear of it. They know they defend the indefensible while calling YOU a racist for calling their new Master out for being a lawless criminal

Steering clear? Lol. 2 have already invited cons to go ahead and try it. I'm now a third.

Get on with it :laugh:

Great OP..
Yep. And note the left by and large steer clear of it. They know they defend the indefensible while calling YOU a racist for calling their new Master out for being a lawless criminal

Actually, I enjoy watching the far right loons flail about in their wet dreams. I suppose you need to do something to sleep well at night. Fabrications, lies, and obstruction have become the last great hopes of the GOP. :eusa_clap:

I didn't read the OP, but I bet they forgot the number one reasons most teapers want to impeach Obama...

He is black.

Idiot teapers. Please go away with your.

Steering clear? Lol. 2 have already invited cons to go ahead and try it. I'm now a third.

Get on with it :laugh:

Read it and weep shitstain. YOU throw YOUR support behind CRIMINALS.

Ah...poor Tommy.....how's YOUR Presidential campaign working out?

70 reasons to impeach Obama? Republicans only needed one to impeach Clinton.

What are Republicans waiting for?

Only 70?

You left off golf, birth certificates and TelePrompTer reading

Forum List

Back