spending $10 Million on MLK day

you would think a billionaire could afford a different cap, shirt, and slacks as much as lard ass plays golf wouldnt you?

same ones everytime.

If he did volunteer the left would just find some moronic way to claim it was racist.

you would think a billionaire could afford a different cap, shirt, and slacks as much as lard ass plays golf wouldnt you?

same ones everytime.
Have an ulcer soon commie. What does it matter what Trump does. King is long dead and likely would be too old to play golf, loon.

If he did volunteer the left would just find some moronic way to claim it was racist.

if he spends 10 million playing golf RW's wouldnt say a word about about it, just lick his ass and grin

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.

1:35 PM - Oct 14, 2014
Twitter Don ^^^^^^^^^^^

President Donald J. Trump has played golf 79 times since his inauguration to the highest office in the USA on January 20, 2017.

It is now illegal to boil lobsters alive in Switzerland He said on his campaign trail in August 2016, ‘I’m going to be working for you. I’m not going to have time to go play golf.’

Lyin' Don ^^^^^^^^^^^^

fuck Trump and his ass licking drones.

if he spends 10 million playing golf RW's wouldnt say a word about about it, just lick his ass and grin

Mehh. It's a federal holiday and he's a federal employee, even if he is working for free. I don't hear you bitching about the post office being closed.

Yep, wherever he volunteered would face calls to cancel, people would protest it, and promise to boycott the organization he worked with.

A no win situation for Trump, courtesy of leftist hatred.

bd883b63c43294f305d50e6bc2652215.jpg

missed a spot

Forum List

Back