Sponsors are dropping rush.

As of today, 36 advertisers have canceled their ads running during The Rush Limbaugh Show.

Who's Advertising On Rush Limbaugh? | Media Matters for America

Media Matters......:lmao:

I heard from CBS it was 12.

12 companies that are about to lose a pant-load of business.

Thom Hartmann which is a left of center mouth piece agrees with CBS
Rush Limbaugh has lost 12 advertisers so far
Rush Limbaugh has lost 12 advertisers so far | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

Not a coincidence that Bain Capital is in this mess and that mitt weaseled out of making a real stand.

Oh wait - its Mitt. He doesn't have opinions until Norquist gives them to him.

Not a coincidence that Bain Capital is in this mess and that mitt weaseled out of making a real stand.

Oh wait - its Mitt. He doesn't have opinions until Norquist gives them to him.

Mitt has the sense not to lower himself into this crap.

Obama obviously doesn't.

And Bain Captial isn't a player either...

odd...

Rush sure didn't sound very panicked earlier.

BTW since when is AOL a sponsor? Ive never once heard them advertise on his program. Obvious I dont listen all the time, but I would expect that if they were a sponsor that they would have advertisements from time to time.

Even though it was a bullshit "apology", he rarely, if ever says one so yeah....he is in panic mode.

BTW since when is AOL a sponsor? Ive never once heard them advertise on his program. Obvious I dont listen all the time, but I would expect that if they were a sponsor that they would have advertisements from time to time.

Even though it was a bullshit "apology", he rarely, if ever says one so yeah....he is in panic mode.

You're absolutely correct. I doubt I would call it panic but it was calculated. Totally insincere as are most of his "conservative" leanings.

yep and 2 attempted apologies for the same thing?

I hope he pulls a Boehner/Beck and cries. Loss of money might make him actually cry without onions.

Last edited:

yep and 2 attempted apologies for the same thing?

I hope he pulls a Boehner and cries.

Two apologies? I only heard ONE.

As of today, 36 advertisers have canceled their ads running during The Rush Limbaugh Show.

Who's Advertising On Rush Limbaugh? | Media Matters for America

This is Beck like. :lol:
Thom Hartmann liberal mouth piece disagrees with you
Even after last weekend’s non-apology – advertisers of the Rush Limbaugh are fleeing for the exits. Since asking to see sex tapes of a Georgetown Law Student on his radio show last week – Limbaugh has lost 12 advertisers including AOL, Carbonite, and Legal Zoom. He’s also been kicked off the air on two radio stations – one in Hawaii and one in Massachusetts.

Media watchdog group MediaMatters – as well as several other organizations – are now calling for a boycott of his Show. Despite a history of making sexist, racist, and downright outrageous remarks and getting away with it - Rush might have finally jumped the shark with this one.

Rush Limbaugh has lost 12 advertisers so far | Thom Hartmann - News & info from the #1 progressive radio show

I hope they ALL drop him. I hope he can't find any more.

The real travesty is that many people don't think he represnts the Republican party. They think he IS the Republican party. If they don't distance themselves from him, they will be left out holding the bag. And I have let my REPUBLICAN congressman know that too.

2012 Witch Burning Season has officially begun. The New KKK has released the Hounds for the Hunt. Thousands who have not spent 5 minutes listening to him, in the last 5 years threaten Advertisers. So much for diversity and freedom of speech. Rat Pack 2012 is on the Prowl, the PC Police are coming for you next. Zombies attack!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Night Of Th Living Dead 2012!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Fucking Zombies, all lined up to support Obama. Well, at least Rush has not died of Natural Causes yet, or an out of control drone attack.

What you just described is capitalism at it's finest.

There are many descriptions for the exiting and arrivals of old and new sponsers/advertisers in the radio and television media markets. The most prominant description being economic liberalism.

Is this country great, or what?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back