Sponsors are dropping rush.

It isn't. But that isn't Rush's fault. Nor is it KO's fault.

No, it's the fault of the big corporations that front them.

I ask people how you can expect to have laws that somehow meet the individual needs of 310,000,000 people and I generally get no answer.

This whole stage is at the federal leve and there is NO Rational discussion at that level on much of anything except the limited scope of government defined the USC.

Beyond that, rational discussions best take place at the local level.

The GOP has become a traitor to it's very principles. They allow things at the national level and anytime you get that kind of mass....you will have useless conversations and a whole lot of fear mongering.

You won't "fix" health care at the federal level. Many people don't want that kind of fix.

I trust the federal govenrment more than I trust corporations and markets.

Fact is, the rest of the world has single payer, universal healthcare. We're the only one who let "the market" decide who lives and who dies.

The liberal is showing his true colors.

Fact is, the rest of the world has single payer, universal healthcare. We're the only one who let "the market" decide who lives and who dies.

Which is why their sucks and ours doesn't.

Why do I get the feeling you've never been outside the US and don't even have a passport, much less speak a language other than English.

They spend less than we do, have a longer life expectancy, lower infant mortality rates, and a terminal illness does not bankrupt the family.

I ask people how you can expect to have laws that somehow meet the individual needs of 310,000,000 people and I generally get no answer.

This whole stage is at the federal leve and there is NO Rational discussion at that level on much of anything except the limited scope of government defined the USC.

The GOP has become a traitor to it's very principles. They allow things at the national level and anytime you get that kind of mass....you will have useless conversations and a whole lot of fear mongering.

You won't "fix" health care at the federal level. Many people don't want that kind of fix.

Since Romney and Obama are both in agreement that there should be "universal" health coverage, not seeing this as a liberal/conservative issue.

Can't argue a point you've already surrendered on, son!

Since Romney and Obama are both in agreement that there should be "universal" health coverage, not seeing this as a liberal/conservative issue.

Romney is a mirror image of obama do you have anything else to add liberal?

But he's the guy the Republicans are going to nominate. So you really don't have an argument.

Seriously, I think you should get your boy Ron Paul to run as the Libertarian, and see how much "let him die" really gets in a national poll. It should be amusing.

So, 98 is a couple dozen. No wonder 'Conservative math is so screwed up.

98 advertisers to drop Rush Limbaugh - POLITICO.com

Premiere Networks is circulating a list of 98 advertisers who want to avoid “environments likely to stir negative sentiments.” The list includes carmakers (Ford, GM, Toyota), insurance companies (Allstate, Geico, Prudential, State Farm) and restaurants (McDonald’s, Subway). As you’ll see in the note below, those “environments” go beyond the Rush Limbaugh show –

“To all Traffic Managers: The information below applies to your Premiere Radio Networks commercial inventory. More than 350 different advertisers sponsor the programs and services provided to your station on a barter basis. Like advertisers that purchase commercials on your radio station from your sales staff, our sponsors communicate specific rotations, daypart preferences and advertising environments they prefer… They’ve specifically asked that you schedule their commercials in dayparts or programs free of content that you know are deemed to be offensive or controversial (for example, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Tom Leykis, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity). Those are defined as environments likely to stir negative sentiment from a very small percentage of the listening public.”

Premiere Networks is circulating a list of 98 advertisers who want to avoid “environments likely to stir negative sentiments.” The list includes carmakers (Ford, GM, Toyota), insurance companies (Allstate, Geico, Prudential, State Farm) and restaurants (McDonald’s, Subway). As you’ll see in the note below, those “environments” go beyond the Rush Limbaugh show –

“To all Traffic Managers: The information below applies to your Premiere Radio Networks commercial inventory. More than 350 different advertisers sponsor the programs and services provided to your station on a barter basis. Like advertisers that purchase commercials on your radio station from your sales staff, our sponsors communicate specific rotations, daypart preferences and advertising environments they prefer… They’ve specifically asked that you schedule their commercials in dayparts or programs free of content that you know are deemed to be offensive or controversial (for example, Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, Tom Leykis, Michael Savage, Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity). Those are defined as environments likely to stir negative sentiment from a very small percentage of the listening public.”
Thom Hartmann #1 progressive talk show host calls you and your information a liar. According to him as of the 6th it was 12 when other liberals were reporting 40 or so advertisers. So fuck off.

But he's the guy the Republicans are going to nominate. So you really don't have an argument.

Seriously, I think you should get your boy Ron Paul to run as the Libertarian, and see how much "let him die" really gets in a national poll. It should be amusing.
I don't give a fuck what the GOP wants Romney is a mirror image of obama.

Thom Hartmann #1 progressive talk show host calls you and your information a liar. According to him as of the 6th it was 12 when other liberals were reporting 40 or so advertisers. So fuck off.
Why are you so invested in the the reporting of a known Liberal like Thom Hartmann?

Why are you so invested in the the reporting of a known Liberal like Thom Hartmann?

He's a Progressive asshat he's one of your's

He's a Progressive asshat he's one of your's
They'll engage in the "No True Scotsman" defense to justify ignoring Thom, even though he's a bigger loony leftist than I suspect many on this board who play at being one.

Just remember, it's all Reagan's fault.

The left's argument is running a little thin. We still have that Maher million dollar donation elephant in the room. Does the word "slut" trump using forged documents to try to influence an election? Dan Rather should be in prison instead of making 100k in the left wing lecture circuit.

Thanks, we will take that as a compliment.

Why wouldn't Rush try to stem the damage caused by the left wing's promotion of outrage for using the word slut? It's a power issue. Will Rush survive or will the tax exempt entities like Media Matters combined with the entire liberal media succeed in silencing him. I bet on rush.

The left's argument is running a little thin. We still have that Maher million dollar donation elephant in the room. Does the word "slut" trump using forged documents to try to influence an election? Dan Rather should be in prison instead of making 100k in the left wing lecture circuit.
Speaking of Dan Rather, I was rather shocked a few days ago to learn that my parents did not realize that the Bush National Guard memos had been faked. Something I thought was common knowledge to the entire world.

A little education is a good thing I guess, to stave off creeping progressivism's big lies.

107831_600.jpg

Forum List

Back