Steve Bannon sentenced to 4 months in federal prison and fined $6,500, if he doesn't appeal, will have to report to prison no later than November 15

i like his policies and personality. i don't like overturning an election and destroying democracy
It didn't happen, shit for brains. Furthermore, Bannon had no connection with anything that happened on Jan 6. You just hate Bannon because you're a prog moron.

"Fascist traitor goes to prison. Fellow fascist traitors weep. Film at 11."
He is not a traitor and certainly not a fascist. You call everyone a fascist because you are to stupid to say anything else. The fascists put Bannon in jail.

No he won't. He will do the 4 months but will be allowed out early. He will make money off of it, just like all the MAGA freaks do. Cause their cult, including you, is not too smart.

Bannon has vowed to take the American government down. He will try again and he will get slapped down again. He and trump should be jailed together for the damage they have done to our democracy.
Don't you have to help Joe Biden help Iran sell Suicide Drones to Russia to kill more Ukrainians with? You like that death shit since you belong to a death cult, don't you?

It didn't happen, shit for brains. Furthermore, Bannon had no connection with anything that happened on Jan 6. You just hate Bannon because you're a prog moron.
i don't hate anyone except you because you just called me a moron

He is surely going to appeal, I hope.

This J6 bulllshit is a joke.

The Pub chair is a lame duck turncoat whose dad started the Iraq war on a lie.

You idiot, he was trying to prevent a fraudulent election by Biden and his puppeteers.
Bannon? You must be very ignorant. Or just a troll.

While Trump’s “Big Lies” about the election having been “stolen” have been exposed a million times — and rejected by every court and honest Republican — MAGA grifter insiders like convicted but Trump-pardoned Roger Stone, and self-described “Leninists” like Trump advisor Bannon, openly joked beforehand about what Trump would say and how he would lie brazenly about the election. See …

Of course Bannon was prosecuted only on the narrow technical grounds of “Contempt of Congress” for refusing to respect a Jan. 6 Committee Congressional Subpoena. He will emerge a hero to Trump chumps like you who, loud as you scream about “stolen elections,” actually care nothing about protecting our electoral system, and less about “representative democracy.”

Last edited:
Nobody without a (D) by their name is ever going to get a fair trial in the District of Criminals Circuit Court....And those with the (D) are more than likely have their cases broomed.

Exactly the kind of corruption of justice that led to a revolutionary war, nearly 250 years ago.

Yup. There is a real reset coming soon.

Forum List

Back