Steve Bannon sentenced to 4 months in federal prison and fined $6,500, if he doesn't appeal, will have to report to prison no later than November 15

Bannon? You must be very ignorant. Or just a troll.

While Trump’s “Big Lies” about the election having been “stolen” have been exposed a million times — and rejected by every court and honest Republican — MAGA grifter insiders like convicted but Trump-pardoned Roger Stone, and self-described “Leninists” like Trump advisor Bannon, openly joked beforehand about what Trump would say and how he would lie brazenly about the election. See …

Of course Bannon was prosecuted only on the narrow technical grounds of “Contempt of Congress” for refusing to respect a Jan. 6 Committee Congressional Subpoena. He will emerge a hero to Trump chumps like you who, loud as you scream about “stolen elections,” actually care nothing about protecting our electoral system, and less about “representative democracy.”

Your post is a pile of prog horseshit. The proven liars are all the frauds on the Jan 6 committee, and most Americans understand that.

A man can get four months in jail for refusing to speak to a Congressional committee.

But nothing (not even one day in jail, for they are immediately released without bail) happens to these hoodlums who beat up or even kill innocent people on the sidewalk or the subway.

"... with justice for all [according to the Pledge of Allegiance]."

I do not think so.

It couldn't be any more invalid. You claim to be a fan of Bannon, yet you promote this horseshit? I think you're schizophrenic.
i'm a fan of politics, the fighting, like if you watch a movie and you're interested in opposing characters

Bullshit you do. Moron.
Why would I lie about something like that, brainwashed functional moron? I watched the five every day except when they don't have a liberal on at all. And I'm always checking. That's how I know Tucker and what's her name are still saying the vaccinations don't work and are dangerous period so stupid. Add my friends here in 72% trump land keep me up to date with crazy Internet conspiracy theories that they believe I guess they say they do. Pedophile God knows what... Great people except for their brainwashed politics

A man can get four months in jail for refusing to speak to a Congressional committee.

But nothing (not even one day in jail, for they are immediately released without bail) happens to these hoodlums who beat up or even kill innocent people on the sidewalk or the subway.

"... with justice for all [according to the Pledge of Allegiance]."

I do not think so.
Turns out the problem is mental illness and homelessness don't you know. Half of our prisoners are mentally ill and half of the homeless are mentally ill and we have a Reagan mental illness system, which is basically no system at all in giveaway to the rich GOP world here.

American Patriot Steve Bannon?
Oxymoron...... ^^^^^^
Screen Shot 2022-10-21 at 12.45.55 PM.png

Forum List

Back