Steve King: [White People] Have Contributed More to Civilization Than Other 'Sub-Groups'

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Just day one of the Republican National Convention and the rancid, blatant racism in on display by yet another prominent Republican Party leader...

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Just day one of the Republican National Convention and the rancid, blatant racism in on display by yet another prominent Republican Party leader...

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Asshole racist Steve King is lower than snake shit! The GOP is now the White Trash Party.

Republican National Convention Day 1: Make America Unsafe Again

What's funny is these white people don't seem to want to invest in our country anymore and want to become a fucking backwards shit hole.

weird.

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Not politically smart in this PC culture, but true nevertheless. Most of the people on this planet would be dead if it wasn't for the technical and scientific advances made by white people.

I don't know , Western societies seem to be the societies that all third worlders flock to before destroying or trying to destroy them with multi culturalism and diversity . Just a comment , have not looked at the good Senators video yet .

Some people never learn.

#SMHGOP

Not politically smart in this PC culture, but true nevertheless. Most of the people on this planet would be dead if it wasn't for the technical and scientific advances made by white people.

I'm sure you can back this up with actual evidence and facts and such.

I don't know , Western societies seem to be the societies that all third worlders flock to before destroying or trying to destroy them with multi culturalism and diversity . Just a comment , have not looked at the good Senators video yet .
You should thank him and Western society for AIDS...

and Western societies were predominatly built up by white people . See all Western Euro countries and the USA before mass travel , immigration and travel .

and Western societies were predominatly built up by white people . See all Western Euro countries and the USA before mass travel , immigration and travel .
Was that before or after they started abducting Eastern Europeans as slaves?

Was Albert Einstein white?
---------------------------- I don't know his genetic makeup but other than a few theories what did Einstein do Moonglow . Think that he was jewish from some euro land wasn't he . Some of his theories mighta been used to help the USA get to the moon but he did not really build much that I am aware of Moonglow .

Last edited:
Did you know that the Ottoman Turks were not thrown out of the Balkans until 1922?

Forum List

Back