Stiff warning to Trump, Sessions, and GOP on marijuana

Why are drugs treated differently than alcohol?

Prohibition failed, twice now. That's the history.
Do you know anything about the Chinese opium wars? Alcohol has been consumed for thousands of years in various cultures and most people don't have issues. Drugs can easily own you. For some it happens quickly. This is where I disagree with libertarians, there are drugs out there these days that have people eating faces.

I agree, hard drugs (not pot) can completely fuck your life. The difference is I don't give a shit if they toke themselves to death. I say let em.

I agree, hard drugs (not pot) can completely fuck your life. The difference is I don't give a shit if they toke themselves to death. I say let em.
Well it's legal here. We have billboards advertising various pot strains boasting thc content. Somehow all of a sudden all the retail dumps had a makeover within a few months. either the state got involved or some big dollar outfit took over the market.

Pot was legal up here until like 92 when feds forced it out. Never a problem. Became legal again a couple years ago, still not a problem.

Pot was legal up here until like 92 when feds forced it out. Never a problem. Became legal again a couple years ago, still not a problem.
Just because liberal propaganda says it's not a problem doesn't make it not a problem......it's a huge problem......

I'm not a liberal and neither is Alaska a "liberal" stronghold, in fact, quite the opposite.

However, Alaskan's do believe in personal responsibility, law & order, and personal choice - even if that means letting folks make a bad personal choice that might cost them their lives.

I'm not a liberal and neither is Alaska a "liberal" stronghold, in fact, quite the opposite.

However, Alaskan's do believe in personal responsibility, law & order, and personal choice - even if that means letting folks make a bad personal choice that might cost them their lives.
I can only say one thing about the grip liberals have on Alaska....senator murkowski...

Considering that most jobs up here do drug tests because they can't afford the liability of drug users working for them, it's not going to change up here. AKA why most users in Alaska are the harmless social idiots.

As for the lower 48, again let the hard core users overdose and I think the problem will solve itself.

Considering that most jobs up here do drug tests because they can't afford the liability of drug users working for them, it's not going to change up here. AKA why most users in Alaska are the harmless social idiots.

As for the lower 48, again let the hard core users overdose and I think the problem will solve itself.
You mean democrats destroying America? Yes, if soma is legalized, the problem of America will take care of itself.....

[

Stupid people need to be protected from themselves.
we got your back chump...

I am betting you drink like a fish Alkie :321:

you lose, gambling doesn't pay dummy
I like marijuana and I am going to smoke it no matter what you or the nanny Government says ..the Government does not pay my rent it cannot tell me what to do.. I am an adult and I am gonna smoke all the ganja I can get my hands on ...

^ I fully support your choice to waste your money and life son :) To be fair, yeah pot isn't a big deal, but those are the reasons I quit. I also know a ton of people who handle themselves just fine while stoned.

I don't count pot in the "drug" pile, it should be in the tobacco pile.

^ I fully support your choice to waste your money and life son :) To be fair, yeah pot isn't a big deal, but those are the reasons I quit. I also know a ton of people who handle themselves just fine while stoned.

I don't count pot in the "drug" pile, it should be in the tobacco pile.
I know a lot of liberals too.....if it wasn't for soma, I am quite sure they could resist the liberal propaganda and be conservatives.....

Forum List

Back