Still Pissed About Jeb

No such thing as classical liberalism
Only views held by liberals long ago

I am about as pure a classical liberal as it gets There very much is such a thing. Just too few people educated in the wisdom of it.
Do you believe women should vote?

Sure, if they are citizens, of legal age, of sound mind, and informed. However, that has nothing to do with classical liberalism. The Founders didn't give anybody the ability to vote. They left who voted within the various states strictly up to the various states. That's what most identifies classical liberalism, i.e. the ability to decide what sort of society you want and allow the people to govern themselves.
Our classical liberal founders only provided the vote to landowners. Women, blacks, Indians did not have full rights as citizens.

Are you cherry picking what their views were?

They followed the thinking of the time. Your habit of applying 21st Century mores to the 18th Century is comical at best.
No shit Sherlock

That is why there is no such thing as classical liberals
They were just the liberals of their day

H. W. really shows his colors here. From him through Obama was an unfortunate series of globalist presidents. Let's not do that again.

Trump Is a ‘Blowhard,’ ‘I Don’t Like Him’ and I Voted for Hillary, George Bush Says in New Book
The Bushes are hard-corp Washington Establishment. No surprise they remained silent during the whole Constitution and Rule of Law-violating Obama reign yet come out now against the 'Giant (Hillary) Slayer' and 'Swamp Drainer'.

:p

Something I don't think either would have done had Jeb not been part of the equation.

Jen or no Jeb

All former Presidents agree Trump is not suited to be President

And yet he's doing a better job than many of them. Unemployment lowest since 2000, consumer confidence the highest since 2000, great work on the borders and attacking immigration, government dependency going down, stock market breaking records. And to think, the guy hasn't been in office a full year yet.

Trump has done nothing to help the economy

Let's hope he doesn't screw it up

Right, we just magically hit over 3% GDP growth by luck; something DumBama couldn't pull off in 8 years.

Trump has been in office for 10 months now, so you can't keep giving DumBama credit for his successes. He gave confidence to businesses and citizens alike. Trump (being a businessman) is pro private sector following the most anti-business President of our lifetime. Of course businesses are excited about the future.

So what is Trump's problem? Some don't like him personally. He's the exact opposite of DumBama. People loved him personally, but his policies sucked. That's why we gave leadership of Congress to the Republicans; to stop DumBama.

The Great Obama gave us over 3% GDP on many quarters. He also gave us consistently positive growth for eight straight years

Obama sucked at growing the economy:

iu

Something I don't think either would have done had Jeb not been part of the equation.

Jen or no Jeb

And yet he's doing a better job than many of them. Unemployment lowest since 2000, consumer confidence the highest since 2000, great work on the borders and attacking immigration, government dependency going down, stock market breaking records. And to think, the guy hasn't been in office a full year yet.

Right, we just magically hit over 3% GDP growth by luck; something DumBama couldn't pull off in 8 years.

Trump has been in office for 10 months now, so you can't keep giving DumBama credit for his successes. He gave confidence to businesses and citizens alike. Trump (being a businessman) is pro private sector following the most anti-business President of our lifetime. Of course businesses are excited about the future.

So what is Trump's problem? Some don't like him personally. He's the exact opposite of DumBama. People loved him personally, but his policies sucked. That's why we gave leadership of Congress to the Republicans; to stop DumBama.

The Great Obama gave us over 3% GDP on many quarters. He also gave us consistently positive growth for eight straight years

He did? Well here's the chart. Show me which year that was:

10_straight_years-gdp_growth-chart.jpg

I am about as pure a classical liberal as it gets There very much is such a thing. Just too few people educated in the wisdom of it.

Sure, if they are citizens, of legal age, of sound mind, and informed. However, that has nothing to do with classical liberalism. The Founders didn't give anybody the ability to vote. They left who voted within the various states strictly up to the various states. That's what most identifies classical liberalism, i.e. the ability to decide what sort of society you want and allow the people to govern themselves.
Our classical liberal founders only provided the vote to landowners. Women, blacks, Indians did not have full rights as citizens.

They followed the thinking of the time. Your habit of applying 21st Century mores to the 18th Century is comical at best.
No shit Sherlock

The idea that turds like you have anything in common with the Founding Fathers is absurd.

Jen or no Jeb

iu

Over half the value of the stock market occurred under the Great Obama
13 million jobs

No shit Sherlock

The idea that turds like you have anything in common with the Founding Fathers is absurd.
Founding Fathers were the greatest liberals of their day

Jen or no Jeb

View attachment 158695
Moron can't tell the difference between a year and a quarter

The Great Obama had many quarters well above 3 percent?

Aaaw... Some one dared to speak against Trump and now we're saddled with another "they're so terrible" thread...

Remember this: It was not so long ago you were all singing the praises of George Bush. Each and everyone of you have become exactly what you whined about with regard to Obama supporter for eight ears.

The irony is so fucking thick it cannot be cut with a Stihl chainsaw...

Make sure you all work the shaft while you tickle Trump's balls...

Republicans have stopped talking about balanced budgets, workforce participation rate and how fake the U3 unemployment rate

How long before they drop the mark of "never having an annual GDP over 3%"

iu

13 million jobs

A stock market bubble is what happens when the Fed pumps $4 trillion dollars into the economy with easy credit.

View attachment 158695
Moron can't tell the difference between a year and a quarter

The Great Obama had many quarters well above 3 percent?
You're the only one talking about quarters, dumbass.

No shit Sherlock

Founding Fathers were the greatest liberals of their day

You have nothing in common with them. If they were alive today you would call them racist, sexist, homophobic rightwing extremists.

Man, after seeing a pictures of the old guy on TV I’m sure inclined to believe that crusty old fuck can’t say much more then , blah,blah,thppppppppth.

iu

13 million jobs

A stock market bubble is what happens when the Fed pumps $4 trillion dollars into the economy with easy credit.

Really?
And with minimal inflation?

Seems like a good deal

Man, after seeing a pictures of the old guy on TV I’m sure inclined to believe that crusty old fuck can’t say much more then , blah,blah,thppppppppth.

Great American who will be fondly remembered

Trump? Highly doubtful

I've been told that his mind is almost totally gone. That's why he groped those nurses. He just does whatever pops into his head. You will notice that although you have seen him on TV you never hear him say anything. That's because whenever he talks he babbles like a 6 month old baby.

I've been told that his mind is almost totally gone. That's why he groped those nurses. He just does whatever pops into his head. You will notice that although you have seen him on TV you never hear him say anything. That's because whenever he talks he babbles like a 6 month old baby.

Yeah. Man I hope I just die fast. I would hate to exist in that condition.

Forum List

Back