Still Seeking the “Big Rock Candy Mountain.”

awwwww..... & here i thought this thread was gonna be about a really cool song.

instead i found a bloviating OP chock full of dung per your MO, political chicky.

you disappoint me.

Actually, I educate you.

Of course, you refuse to acknowledge same.

Democrats lie about everything.

What are the Republicans afraid will be found by the investigation?

The truth. They seem to experience severe allergic reactions to the truth.
----------- PC too

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Raise your hand if you'd like to see Kevin McCarthy testify under oath for 11 straight hours to explain his January 6th phone calls with Donald Trump! CALL TO ACTIVISM'

He forced Hillary to testify for over 11 hours so I think that time frame would be just about right.

What are the Republicans afraid will be found by the investigation?

The truth. They seem to experience severe allergic reactions to the truth.
----------- PC too

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'Raise your hand if you'd like to see Kevin McCarthy testify under oath for 11 straight hours to explain his January 6th phone calls with Donald Trump! CALL TO ACTIVISM''Raise your hand if you'd like to see Kevin McCarthy testify under oath for 11 straight hours to explain his January 6th phone calls with Donald Trump! CALL TO ACTIVISM'

He forced Hillary to testify for over 11 hours so I think that time frame would be just about right.

It isn't an investigation.....it's simply more indoctrination for your sort of simpleton.

Every day hammer the ‘January 6th Insurrection’ into the consciousness of the American public while erasing the hundreds of riots by Biden voters throughout they yearlong runup to the election.

And you bought it like it was on sale.

Shame on you PC and these cowards

No shame': As GOP touts relief bill it opposed, Biden mocks party -- Biden had a little fun mocking Republicans for touting the relief bill they voted against, but there's a substantive point that's worth appreciating.​

May be an image of one or more people

No shame': As GOP touts relief bill it opposed, Biden mocks party -- Biden had a little fun mocking Republicans for touting the relief bill they voted against, but there's a substantive point that's worth appreciating.​

Relief for the damage your party caused in their desire to remove the only President in recent memory who actually worked for the betterment of the American people?????

Relief for the damage your party caused in their desire to remove the only President in recent memory who actually worked for the betterment of the American people?????
Betterment and Trump ? You have got to be kidding Only betterment that swine knows is for himself

awwwww..... & here i thought this thread was gonna be about a really cool song.

instead i found a bloviating OP chock full of dung per your MO, political chicky.

you disappoint me.

Actually, I educate you.

Of course, you refuse to acknowledge same.

Democrats lie about everything.

i said it was a very cool song.

that ain't no lie.

In the future PC

In the future​

image.ashx

Look, your sort successfully stole the election, it won't be reversed.

Why are you so upset???

Shouldn't you simply be celebrating how good your side is at that sort of thing????

stolen.

lol....

donny is a loooooooooooossssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr.................................................................................................................................................................................................

fact.

No vulgarity.....no matter how deeply and permanently my post has obliterated your most indoctrinated worldview.

The point that someone actually spews "Germany in 2019 was better on nearly every economic metric" you have to acknowledge that the person has no familiarity with fact nor any grasp on reality.

Germany in 2019 had zero metrics that were objectively better than the USA. A vastly smaller economy, far lower per capita GDP, infinitesimal economic growth - due to the biological warfare waged by China.

stolen.

lol....

donny is a loooooooooooossssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr.................................................................................................................................................................................................

fact.
Get your hand out of your diaper and have an attendant clean you up.

Fer christs sake...

It's the lower class worker who makes the $ for the plutocrats. They make the nation go all by themselves.

Forum List

Back