Still want to talk Benghazi Repubs?

Trump signed off on this mistake Does the buck stop with him or are repubs going to blame Obama?
The Commander in Chief is responsible. Thanks for agreeing Obama was responsible for Benghazi and, by inference, lied about the video tape/youtube movie.
no one denies that the buck stops at the WH but it's a sad day for America when republican scum can't admit to their own mistakes and as usual try to pass the blame

Well, I suppose we could just blame it all on Bush.

no one denies that the buck stops at the WH but it's a sad day for America when republican scum can't admit to their own mistakes and as usual try to pass the blame
Agreed. OTOH, unlike you, I also think it's sad democrat scum can't admit to their own mistakes.

Trump signed off on this mistake Does the buck stop with him or are repubs going to blame Obama?
The Commander in Chief is responsible. Thanks for agreeing Obama was responsible for Benghazi and, by inference, lied about the video tape/youtube movie.

yes the worst president of your lifetime before chump of course, deserves much blame for our foreign and economic troubles

Leave it to an ignorant liberal to try drawing a comparison between a SEAL being killed during a military operation and allowing 3 Americans to be murdered because Hillary was too damn lazy/stupid to send help after being asked several times.
remember Osama bin laden?? Was that raid successful? and to call hillary lazy or stupid is just republicans farting into the wind
You do realize those same Seals later died on Obama's watch...yes?

On a botched mission no less.

yes the worst president of your lifetime before chump of course, deserves much blame for our foreign and economic troubles
Is that what this is really about? Bashing Bush? I completely agree President's should be held accountable for their actions, but why do you only think Republican Presidents should be held accountable while giving Democrat Presidents a pass?

Yeah, two weeks in. Look pal, you shot your wad, it went into your skivvies. No way to rescue it.
LOL I've got plenty left to deal with dumb republicans,,,,,
When will he start firing judges iceman?
Another check and balance...

A Seattle lib judge? We'll see.

Is the shoe on the other foot now?

Military Officials Say Trump Botched Yemen Raid, He Never Even Came to Situation Room
If you tried to count how many times Donald J. Trump slammed Hillary Clinton for the night of the Benghazi attacked, it would take you weeks of research. Trump…
BLUEDOTDAILY.COM

Let me know when the Trump administration tries to proclaim that people were shot and or killed, because of some movie. Till then, I see no correlation.
No, he said they were shot because Obama originally planned it.

Yeah, two weeks in. Look pal, you shot your wad, it went into your skivvies. No way to rescue it.
...except that you abandoned your topic.
yes I did Felt an urge to throw that into the pot I'll be more careful in the future But since it's there,,What do you feel about the moron talking ill of Mexican judges and so called judge?

yes I did Felt an urge to throw that into the pot I'll be more careful in the future But since it's there,,What do you feel about the moron talking ill of Mexican judges and so called judge?
I heard one comment, if you have more post them up. I saw Obama give the Supreme Court justices a dressing down at a state of the union address. Let me know when Trump does something that low.

Back on the OP, as we get a few years away from the Obama administration and the collapse of the Clinton dynasty, I fully expect we'll see details emerge on what really happened that night and the cover up afterward.

I heard one comment, if you have more post them up. I saw Obama give the Supreme Court justices a dressing down at a state of the union address. Let me know when Trump does something that low.
did he call them so called justices?

You mean the way Trump treats lesser judges is OK? Not up to Republican standards of 'dressing down'?

Back on the OP, as we get a few years away from the Obama administration and the collapse of the Clinton dynasty, I fully expect we'll see details emerge on what really happened that night and the cover up afterward.
nothing new divine ,,,both sides try to cover up mistakes,,,,,some mistakes are more grievous than others

nothing new divine ,,,both sides try to cover up mistakes,,,,,some mistakes are more grievous than others
So you admit the Democrats, specifically Obama, covered up Benghazi? Interesting.

What, specifically, do you think he was covering up and why?

Forum List

Back