Still want to talk Benghazi Repubs?

Bingo. They wanted the security to be low for the "optics" of how swell things were working out in Libya after the bitch and the bastard in the WH took out Gaddafi.

i doubt that you can figure out how truly fucked up you are about "optics"......There's serious rioting going on at the US embassy in Cairo over the video.....and you fucked up morons are hiding behind the excuse of "optics"???

"That" lie has "already been" exposed. Besides the obvious "that an organized" attack of 150 people isn't "a" spontaneous demonstration, Hillary even admitted "it in" her e-mails that "she knew" what she "was" saying was a lie

Now lets get down to the nitty gritty If Obama was president what hell would republicans pour on him after a seal was killed in an attack that he signed off on ?

If it was Obama bashing our long time and great ally Australia while offering kind words to russia and the murdering swine Putin ,what trash would republicans rain down on Obama?
and what shit would these cowardly republicans toss at obama if he dared call out 2 judges one being mexican and the other a ""supposed"" judge?,,,just asking
The partisan asshat Republicans would be starting a thread just like this one and be doing just as you are. ;)
lol Divine you're OK in my book lol

Leave it to an ignorant liberal to try drawing a comparison between a SEAL being killed during a military operation and Hillary allowing 3 Americans to be murdered because she was too damn lazy/stupid to send help after being asked several times.
It's more complicated than that but I'm sure you know that.

This reminds me of when bush stupidly rushed into Iraq then rumsfeld said"you don't go to war with the army you want you go with what you got
and notice how many of these cowards stood up against the gwb fiasco
Bush causes great recession, they say "both sides are to blame", and Obama's not cleaning up "our mess" fast enough.

Same thing they did with the wars. Well, clean it up faster trump. Republicans didn't win the war on terrorism and neither did Obama. Let's see trump do it. I'm waiting. Not so easy is it Donald.

History will show Obama did everything he could despite his opposition.

It's also very obvious they hold Democrats up to a much higher standard. It's flattering

Now lets get down to the nitty gritty If Obama was president what hell would republicans pour on him after a seal was killed in an attack that he signed off on ?

If it was Obama bashing our long time and great ally Australia while offering kind words to russia and the murdering swine Putin ,what trash would republicans rain down on Obama?
and what shit would these cowardly republicans toss at obama if he dared call out 2 judges one being mexican and the other a ""supposed"" judge?,,,just asking
The partisan asshat Republicans would be starting a thread just like this one and be doing just as you are. ;)

So you're a partisan asshat? I thought you said you were one

We haven't even discussed the fact that Trump intended to kill civilians and their families. Our own junior Pol Pot said he actually wanted to kill the families of terrorists.

Yeah, Pol Pot was out to kill terrorists, that's what he was doing ...

Call him whatever you like, I'm sure history can provide you with numerous examples of mad men in power.

Stevens had nothing to do with the security or the lack of trusty security.

So, Stevens was just an innocent puppet as the country's ambassador.....Do you realize how TINY your brain must be Tinyidiot?

Bingo. They wanted the security to be low for the "optics" of how swell things were working out in Libya after the bitch and the bastard in the WH took out Gaddafi.

i doubt that you can figure out how truly fucked up you are about "optics"......There's serious rioting going on at the US embassy in Cairo over the video.....and you fucked up morons are hiding behind the excuse of "optics"???

I'm not hiding behind jack shit buddy. Blue Mountain and the Martys Brigade was all Hillary's State Department. They wanted local so called guards for the "optics" of how swimmingly Libya was progressing.

The security for the CIA annex asked to go help. They were told no by the top CIA officer there in their compound. After awhile they went anyway as they could not just sit by and do nothing.
And failing to send help. When they pleaded for it.
IMHO, that was more of a "fog of war" thing than just leaving people to die as some have claimed.

If there is fault to be assigned, it's for conducting this operation not only on a shoestring, but without a contingency plan if the shit hit the fan. Most good leadership decisions are made before the operation, not during or after.
Correct. How does this refute "fog of war"? The fact remains they were understaffed in a very hostile region and under attack by a very large, well-armed force.

well then divine I demand an investigation ,,,not 8 or 9 like with Benghazi but a few to see what dump actually is or is not responsible for OR do we only have investigations when it's dems on the hot seat?
Go for it. The death of American heroes should always be investigated. Especially if the WH is pushing a lie such as the cause of the death was a movie, not a military operation and underestimating the enemy.
Did you watch the movie? You repubs still don't know Benghazi was just gocha politics. We will have 100 Benghazi against trump before he's done and unless they are exactly like Benghazi you'll downplay the similarities. You're a con tool.

I am definitely partisan and until republicans can act with just a little decency I'll remain that way

We haven't even discussed the fact that Trump intended to kill civilians and their families. Our own junior Pol Pot said he actually wanted to kill the families of terrorists.

Call him whatever you like, I'm sure history can provide you with numerous examples of mad men in power.

With brainiacs like you attacking him for "killing terrorists," I'm sure we're going to have an intellectually honest and measured debate on the subject in this country.

All you're showing is that you are a lunatic. Granted that doesn't make Trump not one, but it doesn't make him one either

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that a political operative in the gigantic bureaucracy loosely referred to as the "intelligence community" intentionally leaked details of the pending raid in order to make the administration look bad. There have been traitors in the CIA before and God knows there have been political operatives like socialite Valery Plame and her husband who were more focused on making the Bush administration look bad than National security.

I am definitely partisan and until republicans can act with just a little decency I'll remain that way

The message was to Divine.Wind who keeps siding with Democrats and saying he's a Republican.

But as to your message, yeah, the Republicans suck. But you think Democrats are acting with decorum? I can only laugh at you, man. Sorry

BUT I won't hold my breath.......cu all later ..time for the beach

With brainiacs like you attacking him for "killing terrorists," I'm sure we're going to have an intellectually honest and measured debate on the subject in this country.

All you're showing is that you are a lunatic. Granted that doesn't make Trump not one, but it doesn't make him one either

He said it I didn't.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families," Trump said on Fox and Friends on Dec. 2, 2015. "They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families."

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts that a political operative in the gigantic bureaucracy loosely referred to as the "intelligence community" intentionally leaked details of the pending raid in order to make the administration look bad. There have been traitors in the CIA before and God knows there have been political operatives like socialite Valery Plame and her husband who were more focused on making the Bush administration look bad than National security.
Whitey That is some fine bullshit you throw

Stevens had nothing to do with the security or the lack of trusty security.

So, Stevens was just an innocent puppet as the country's ambassador.....Do you realize how TINY your brain must be Tinyidiot?

What the fuck are you babbling on about? What pray tell are you insinuating about Stevens?

He was an employee of the State Department. Not a puppet. And he wasn't in charge of his security detail.

You are a bloody fool to believe that each Ambassador would be in charge of hiring or firing his or her security personnel.

Thanks for the confession, but since there will always be a few Republican partisan asshats, you will justify being one for the rest of your life. If a Republican said "I'll continue to lie, bitch and overexaggerates until the Democrats act with decency", don't you see that's just an excuse for them to be an asshole?

Forum List

Back