Stop Livinig in the Past Republicans

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
If I had a dollar for every time I have read or heard a Republican talk about how Democrat started slavery, the KKK was Democratic group, or that Jim Crow was only done by Democrat, I'd be loaning money to Elon Musk. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was founded. White Republicans of the past did no better than Democrats. The Corwin Amendment shows that.

"The Corwin Amendment, also called the “Slavery Amendment,” was a constitutional amendment passed by Congress in 1861 but never ratified by the states that would have banned the federal government from abolishing the institution of slavery in the states where it existed at the time."

The Text of the Corwin Amendment​

The operative section of the Corwin Amendment states:

“No amendment shall be made to the Constitution which will authorize or give to Congress the power to abolish or interfere, within any State, with the domestic institutions thereof, including that of persons held to labor or service by the laws of said State.”

1720227601096.png

Thomas Corwin R- Ohio

Todays Republican party wants to take us back to Jim Crow. And several idiots here keep talking about blacks voting for Democrats as if we are voting for the Democratc Party of 1860. Yet when we talk about the racism of that time, we are told to stop living in the past. So to every republican here:

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!

Because your party was for reparations, and today your party opposes them. Your party fought against the confederacy, today your party defends the confederacy, talks about seceeding and flies the confederate flag. Today it is the Republican party taking about a civil war. So get the fuck out of the past Republlicans, today your party is the white supreacy party.

If I had a dollar for every time I have read or heard a Republican talk about how Democrat started slavery, the KKK was Democratic group, or that Jim Crow was only done by Democrat, I'd be loaning money to Elon Musk. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was founded. White Republicans of the past did no better than Democrats. The Corwin Amendment shows that.

"The Corwin Amendment, also called the “Slavery Amendment,” was a constitutional amendment passed by Congress in 1861 but never ratified by the states that would have banned the federal government from abolishing the institution of slavery in the states where it existed at the time."

View attachment 972523
Thomas Corwin R- Ohio

Todays Republican party wants to take us back to Jim Crow. And several idiots here keep talking about blacks voting for Democrats as if we are voting for the Democratc Party of 1860. Yet when we talk about the racism of that time, we are told to stop living in the past. So to every republican here:

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!

Because your party was for reparations, and today your party opposes them. Your party fought against the confederacy, today your party defends the confederacy, talks about seceeding and flies the confederate flag. Today it is the Republican party taking about a civil war. So get the fuck out of the past Republlicans, today your party is the white supreacy party.

By the way, get the fuck over it!! Christ, yesterday you were bitching that people who were celebrating the 4th, were living in the past, and now you demonstrate ONCE AGAIN, that you'll never get over something that ended over 150 fucking years ago!

In addition, the world does not revolve around you or other black people!!

You've got a seat at the table, and have had one for many decades!! STFU and get the fuck over yourself, no one cares!!!

By the way, get the fuck over it!! Christ, yesterday you were bitching that people who were celebrating the 4th, were living in the past, and now you demonstrate ONCE AGAIN, that you'll never get over something that ended over 150 fucking years ago!

You've got a seat at the table, and have had one for many decades!! Get the fuck over yourself, no one cares!!!
It's a malfunctioning BOT posting.

You've got a seat at the table, and have had one for many decades!! STFU and get the fuck over yourself, no one cares!!!
I'm talking about a continuing pattern of white racism that has not stopped. And the world damn sure doesn't revlve around your white asses. We've had a seat at the table for decades? Did you say that?

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes withBlack Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Flash said the same shit you do while making certain that blacks would not get hired.

We've had a seat at the table for decades? Did you say that?

“The persistent racial wealth gap in the United States is a burden on black Americans as well as the overall economy.”
“The Economic Impact of Closing the Racial Wealth Gap.”- McKinsey and Company

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”
-DEMOS

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”
-The Kellogg Foundation and Altarum Institute

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey.

If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”
-McKinsey & Company.

“black men were the only racial/ethnic group not achieving pay parity with white men at some level.”
-Payscale

“Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education.”
“Even when Blacks and Hispanics go the extra mile and earn professional degrees, their incomes still don’t break six figures. Whites and Asians, however, double their incomes by earning professional degrees, allowing them to make well over $100,000 a year.”

- Roy Eduardo Kokoyachuk, ThinkNow Research

Racial inequality in the United States today may, ultimately, be based on slavery, but it is also based on the failure of the country to take effective steps since slavery to undermine the structural racial inequality that slavery put in place. From the latter part of the nineteenth century through the first half of the twentieth century, the Jim Crow system continued to keep Blacks “in their place,” and even during and after the civil rights era no policies were adopted to dismantle the racial hierarchy that already existed.”
-Jonathan Kaplan and Andrew Valls

“A recent study conducted by a team of researchers from the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, Utah State University, Brigham Young University, Rutgers University, and Lubin Research found that banks were three times more likely to request follow-up appointments with white business owners than better-qualified Black business owners, and the Black business owners were subjected to far greater personal and financial scrutiny compared to their equal or less creditworthy white counterparts.”

Shut up white man, because people like you are the problem.

I'm talking about a continuing pattern of white racism that has not stopped. And the world damn sure doesn't revlve around your white asses. We've had a seat at the table for decades? Did you say that?

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes withBlack Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time.

Flash said the same shit you do while making certain that blacks would not get hired.

“The persistent racial wealth gap in the United States is a burden on black Americans as well as the overall economy.”

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”
-DEMOS

“Striving for racial equity – a world where race is no longer a factor in the distribution of opportunity – is a matter of social justice. But moving toward racial equity can generate significant economic returns as well. When people face barriers to achieving their full potential, the loss of talent, creativity, energy, and productivity is a burden not only for those disadvantaged, but for communities, businesses, governments, and the economy as a whole. Initial research on the magnitude of this burden in the United States (U.S.), as highlighted in this brief, reveals impacts in the trillions of dollars in lost earnings, avoidable public expenditures, and lost economic output.”

“It will end up costing the U.S. economy as much as $1 trillion between now and 2028 for the nation to maintain its longstanding black-white racial wealth gap, That will be roughly 4 percent of the United States GDP in 2028—just the conservative view, assuming that the wealth growth rates of African Americans will outpace white wealth growth at its current clip of 3 percent to .8 percent annually, said McKinsey.

If the gap widens, however, with white wealth growing at a faster rate than black wealth instead, it could end up costing the U.S. $1.5 trillion or 6 percent of GDP according to the firm.”

-McKinsey & Company.

“black men were the only racial/ethnic group not achieving pay parity with white men at some level.”
-Payscale

“Even after completing undergraduate and graduate degrees, black and Hispanic workers earned less than non-Hispanic white workers with the same, or often less, education.”
“Even when Blacks and Hispanics go the extra mile and earn professional degrees, their incomes still don’t break six figures. Whites and Asians, however, double their incomes by earning professional degrees, allowing them to make well over $100,000 a year.”

Racial inequality in the United States today may, ultimately, be based on slavery, but it is also based on the failure of the country to take effective steps since slavery to undermine the structural racial inequality that slavery put in place. From the latter part of the nineteenth century through the first half of the twentieth century, the Jim Crow system continued to keep Blacks “in their place,” and even during and after the civil rights era no policies were adopted to dismantle the racial hierarchy that already existed.”

“A recent study conducted by a team of researchers from the National Community Reinvestment Coalition, Utah State University, Brigham Young University, Rutgers University, and Lubin Research found that banks were three times more likely to request follow-up appointments with white business owners than better-qualified Black business owners, and the Black business owners were subjected to far greater personal and financial scrutiny compared to their equal or less creditworthy white counterparts.”

You're right...It sucks here.

Move your narrow ingrate ass the fuck to Zimbabwe.

View attachment 972523
Thomas Corwin R- Ohio

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!

Huh???

Living in the past is all you do!

abol.png

Like I said in the OP, you republicans can stop talking about the denocrartic party being the party of the KKK and Jim Crow if you don't want the past to be talked about. In fact yu can quit talking about the founders, the constitution, the Revoutionary War and all kinds of things. If the past has nothing to do with today, then none of those things do.

-DEMOS

-McKinsey & Company.

-Payscale

You do know you could move to a black run country right?

View attachment 972523
Thomas Corwin R- Ohio

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!

And the abolitionist movement started in what is now the continental US started in 1688, so what's your point race baiter.

View attachment 972523
Thomas Corwin R- Ohio

STOP LIVING IN THE PAST!

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Self aware you are not!

Forum List

Back