STOP worrying Earth is getting hotter

Doesn't sound like anyone is sure but it may happen and be catastrophic. However, it may not be connected to global warming and is just the coincidence of cycles. Whatever happens in the future, the present is warming.
I'm sure. There is literally no other explanation for D-O events. It's too short of a time frame for it to be anything else other than AMOC switching off and on.

1705772283142.png

And I believe D-O events were recognized as proof of AMOC switch off in one of the links I provided earlier.

I'm sure. There is literally no other explanation for D-O events. It's too short of a time frame for it to be anything else other than AMOC switching off and on.

View attachment 890822

And I believe D-O events were recognized as proof of AMOC switch off in one of the links I provided earlier.
Is that the same one where the 3 scientists agreed they didn't know if an AMOC switch was imminent?

Is that the same one where the 3 scientists agreed they didn't know if an AMOC switch was imminent?
Don't know but given the trend/number of glacial periods, the 5C swings in temperature on decadal timing of D-O events, the threshold temperature for the NH glaciation, the landmass distribution which allows for glaciation to rapidly spread in the NH, it would be idiotic to dismiss this as a major driver of earth's climate. I mean come fucking on, the largest feature on the planet which contains the vast majority of heat and a landmass distribution conducive to bipolar glaciation with each pole having a different threshold for glaciation and a different landmass distribution for spreading glaciation. You'd have to be a moron not to see how the south pole is moderating the planet's climate while the north pole is fluctuating the planet's climate.

Don't know but given the trend/number of glacial periods, the 5C swings in temperature on decadal timing of D-O events, the threshold temperature for the NH glaciation, the landmass distribution which allows for glaciation to rapidly spread in the NH, it would be idiotic to dismiss this as a major driver of earth's climate. I mean come fucking on, the largest feature on the planet which contains the vast majority of heat and a landmass distribution conducive to bipolar glaciation with each pole having a different threshold for glaciation and a different landmass distribution for spreading glaciation. You'd have to be a moron not to see how the south pole is moderating the planet's climate while the north pole is fluctuating the planet's climate.
You'd have to be a moron to deny the global climate is warming. Go find a glacier that is not receding, they are few and far between.

It's official: 2023 was the planet's warmest year on record, according to an analysis by scientists from NOAA's National Centers for Environmental Information (NCEI). Along with the historic heat, Antarctic sea ice coverage dropped to a record low in 2023.
It has recovered so now much of the globe above the equator is dealing with snow and ice conditions. I expect it to be among the coldest climates of record.

You'd have to be a moron to deny the global climate is warming. Go find a glacier that is not receding, they are few and far between.
How many glaciers do you find in Florida?

Doesn't sound like anyone is sure but it may happen and be catastrophic. However, it may not be connected to global warming and is just the coincidence of cycles. Whatever happens in the future, the present is warming.
Then why is the hottest place on Earth cooling off?

...the global climate is warming...
It's true that since last July 5 the earth has been warming but now the earth is moving away from the sun (perihelium and epithellium) so it's cooling. Maybe you're talking about some kind of over all long term trend. Please be more specific.

It's true that since last July 5 the earth has been warming but now the earth is moving away from the sun (perihelium and epithellium) so it's cooling. Maybe you're talking about some kind of over all long term trend. Please be more specific.
longer than a year

Information about that Mansion.
In Xanadindu Did Kublai Kenyan a Statist Pleasure Dome Decree

Forum List

Back