Stronger action needed to stop all of this

We've made just about ZERO progress in the battle to end institutionalized racism over the last 250 years. Sure, slavery has ended and blacks can vote. But Republicans still focus on black voter suppression and deep seated racism remain. Donald's doggie whistles have brought back all the hate with haters. Sad :confused:

assaultsilencer.jpg
PUHLEEEZ......Show me where there is "INSTITUTIONALIZED" racism! You will find individuals who are racists, regardless of skin color, in all elements of society, but they are individuals and despite corporate "feelings" programs for employees and signs around the offices, supporting diversity, there remain racists among them, they just don't know it. Racism in individuals is often hidden and very subtle. In the case of George Floyd, his death wasn't the result of racism, it was a result of Floyd being a criminal and the cop putting too much pressure on his neck for too long. If Floyd had happened to be white and died as a result of too much pressure on his neck, you wouldn't have heard a peep from anyone on it and you know it.
Again...SHOW ME AN EXAMPLE OF THE INSTITUTIONALIZED racism, not single individuals being racist, otherwise, shut up!!!

LEARN something for a change. The collective wealth of ONE white family is approximately equal to 15 black families. There are many factors, but one of the prime factor is that black families haven't been able to pass a home or other assets down to their children.

Of course, you would claim is that they are lazy. Nope, it involves hundreds of years from slavery on through to redlining.

~~~~~

Institutional racism (also known as systemic racism) is a form of racism expressed in the practice of social and political institutions. It is reflected in disparities regarding wealth, income, criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power and education, among other factors.

The term "institutional racism" was first coined and first used in 1967 by Stokely Carmichael (later known as Kwame Ture) and Charles V. Hamilton in Black Power: The Politics of Liberation.[1] Carmichael and Hamilton wrote that while individual racism is often identifiable because of its overt nature, institutional racism is less perceptible because of its "less overt, far more subtle" nature. Institutional racism "originates in the operation of established and respected forces in the society, and thus receives far less public condemnation than [individual racism]".[2] They gave examples.

Institutional racism was defined by Sir William Macpherson in the UK's Lawrence report (1999) as: "The collective failure of an organization to provide an appropriate and professional service to people because of their colour, culture, or ethnic origin. It can be seen or detected in processes, attitudes and behaviour which amount to discrimination through prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and racist stereotyping which disadvantage minority ethnic people."[5][6]
You have quoted three individuals who upon their own volition decided to expand the definition of an "institution."
Institutional racism: A government or corporate entity which limits inclusion or deliberately restricts advancement, based solely upon ones racial heritage. Companies that do this, end up sued and in court, losing.
I say again, find me an actual "institution" which restricts employment to anyone based upon their racial heritage. When you find that company, I will stand beside you and protest.

The government needs to take stronger action to stop the cancer of racism. It has to start at a grassroots level where racists need to be marginalised by decent folks.
Public services should not recruit these types and they can be weeded out at the interview stage or during the initial training. Kids who have convicted racist trash as parents should be monitored to see that the disease does not jump a generation and infects the kids.
What is being done now isnt working.

That has to be a tough job considering the history of colonialism. How will you be managing that in your own country?
I was talking about my own country. We have the same disease that you have. The racists need to be driven out.

How will you be managing that in your own country? What parameters will you be using to make that determination of racism?
I would suggest that education is the way forward, combined with greater legal powers would be the ideal.Most of the racist shite on this board would fall foul of this.
When you say education and greater legal powers what would that encompass?
Well as an example - I dont think that teaching that the Empire was a glorious enterprise is legit. In the US I would stop pumping out the land of the free shite.
This kind of lying crap perpetuates lies and gives racists their own twisted narrative.

What age appropriate material is used now in the UK to address the advertising history of using soap to change the color of your skin?

The government needs to take stronger action to stop the cancer of racism. It has to start at a grassroots level where racists need to be marginalised by decent folks.
Public services should not recruit these types and they can be weeded out at the interview stage or during the initial training. Kids who have convicted racist trash as parents should be monitored to see that the disease does not jump a generation and infects the kids.
You do understand all the struggles of blacks are rooted in left wing commuities? are you comfrotable with getting arrested? lol

We've made just about ZERO progress in the battle to end institutionalized racism over the last 250 years. Sure, slavery has ended and blacks can vote. But Republicans still focus on black voter suppression and deep seated racism remain. Donald's doggie whistles have brought back all the hate with haters. Sad :confused:

assaultsilencer.jpg
PUHLEEEZ......Show me where there is "INSTITUTIONALIZED" racism! You will find individuals who are racists, regardless of skin color, in all elements of society, but they are individuals and despite corporate "feelings" programs for employees and signs around the offices, supporting diversity, there remain racists among them, they just don't know it. Racism in individuals is often hidden and very subtle. In the case of George Floyd, his death wasn't the result of racism, it was a result of Floyd being a criminal and the cop putting too much pressure on his neck for too long. If Floyd had happened to be white and died as a result of too much pressure on his neck, you wouldn't have heard a peep from anyone on it and you know it.
Again...SHOW ME AN EXAMPLE OF THE INSTITUTIONALIZED racism, not single individuals being racist, otherwise, shut up!!!

LEARN something for a change. The collective wealth of ONE white family is approximately equal to 15 black families. There are many factors, but one of the prime factor is that black families haven't been able to pass a home or other assets down to their children.

Of course, you would claim is that they are lazy. Nope, it involves hundreds of years from slavery on through to redlining.

~~~~~

Institutional racism (also known as systemic racism) is a form of racism expressed in the practice of social and political institutions. It is reflected in disparities regarding wealth, income, criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power and education, among other factors.

The term "institutional racism" was first coined and first used in 1967 by Stokely Carmichael (later known as Kwame Ture) and Charles V. Hamilton in Black Power: The Politics of Liberation.[1] Carmichael and Hamilton wrote that while individual racism is often identifiable because of its overt nature, institutional racism is less perceptible because of its "less overt, far more subtle" nature. Institutional racism "originates in the operation of established and respected forces in the society, and thus receives far less public condemnation than [individual racism]".[2] They gave examples.

Institutional racism was defined by Sir William Macpherson in the UK's Lawrence report (1999) as: "The collective failure of an organization to provide an appropriate and professional service to people because of their colour, culture, or ethnic origin. It can be seen or detected in processes, attitudes and behaviour which amount to discrimination through prejudice, ignorance, thoughtlessness and racist stereotyping which disadvantage minority ethnic people."[5][6]
You have quoted three individuals who upon their own volition decided to expand the definition of an "institution."
Institutional racism: A government or corporate entity which limits inclusion or deliberately restricts advancement, based solely upon ones racial heritage. Companies that do this, end up sued and in court, losing.
I say again, find me an actual "institution" which restricts employment to anyone based upon their racial heritage. When you find that company, I will stand beside you and protest.

Employment? You're not paying a bit of attention - See ya :bye1:

We have a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, and people who defend that. So clearly we have a long way to go.

Once Trump is gone, perhaps we'll review what happened during his presidency and learn from it. It will have to include both ends of this issue holding their own side accountable, and that's the biggest obstacle right now. Both are afraid to.
I dont know of trump knew who david duke is and neither do you

but what does it matter since duke is more than offset by jesse jackson and al sharpton along with many other black racists?

duke does not represent trump voters any more than this guy represents you

xNursing Home Abuser Made Video Asserting Black People are Supposed to Rule the Earth
I remember doing this type of work for a few months and I got called the n-word a couple of times by the patients. I wonder if this dude got fed up with it.

TRUE. We must take stronger action to stop the cancer of racism. Absolutely right!
ABOLISH RACE-BASED AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.

That has to be a tough job considering the history of colonialism. How will you be managing that in your own country?
I was talking about my own country. We have the same disease that you have. The racists need to be driven out.

How will you be managing that in your own country? What parameters will you be using to make that determination of racism?
I would suggest that education is the way forward, combined with greater legal powers would be the ideal....

There it is. The leftists are dreaming of new concentration camps all over again...

We have a President who pretended not to know who David Duke is, and people who defend that. So clearly we have a long way to go.

Once Trump is gone, perhaps we'll review what happened during his presidency and learn from it. It will have to include both ends of this issue holding their own side accountable, and that's the biggest obstacle right now. Both are afraid to.
I dont know of trump knew who david duke is and neither do you

but what does it matter since duke is more than offset by jesse jackson and al sharpton along with many other black racists?

duke does not represent trump voters any more than this guy represents you

xNursing Home Abuser Made Video Asserting Black People are Supposed to Rule the Earth
I remember doing this type of work for a few months and I got called the n-word a couple of times by the patients. I wonder if this dude got fed up with it.
reportedly your boy was a patient

but yesterday you told us you weren't black

are you being black today?

AKA >> RACE-BASED AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

Kids who grow up in a diverse environment don't have that problem because they personally know other "tribes" and don't live by ignorant stereotypes. A lot of our instincts come from our past as "primates," but we've conquered a lot of them. We don't shit wherever we're standing and move on. We don't allow packs of males to mount a female who is ovulating. We severely punish those who take another life.

I don't think it's an insurmountable problem. Being aware and being educated is pretty much all that is needed. It is parents and communities that socialize the young. They absorb it like a sponge. So racism is a hard habit to break; it is passed down, whether spoken or unspoken, from one generation to the next. Some wise up and walk away from it. Too many haven't.

That is why diversity and inclusion is taught in schools.

Kids who grow up in a diverse environment don't have that problem because they personally know other "tribes" and don't live by ignorant stereotypes. A lot of our instincts come from our past as "primates," but we've conquered a lot of them. We don't shit wherever we're standing and move on. We don't allow packs of males to mount a female who is ovulating. We severely punish those who take another life.

I don't think it's an insurmountable problem. Being aware and being educated is pretty much all that is needed. It is parents and communities that socialize the young. They absorb it like a sponge. So racism is a hard habit to break; it is passed down, whether spoken or unspoken, from one generation to the next. Some wise up and walk away from it. Too many haven't.

That is why diversity and inclusion is taught in schools.
Taught WRONGLY.

I would suggest that education is the way forward, combined with greater legal powers would be the ideal....

There it is. The leftists are dreaming of new concentration camps all over again...
Libs should ask their commie friends in china to design it for them

they could model it after the torture camps for the Uighurs

Libs should ssk their commie friens on china to design it for them

The democrat party has plenty of experience with it.

I'm a liberal. I don't have any "commie" friends in China. Thanks.

You dont have to exchange spit with them

just think the same way and have compatible goals

You dont have to exchange spit with them

just think the same way and have compatible goals

But, I'm not a fan of China. I'm also not a Democrat.

I'm a liberal. I don't have any "commie" friends in China. Thanks
And besides, if the shoe does not fit why do you object?

there are plenty of liberals who do fit the description

Forum List

Back