Student sues to wear Mexican and American flag sash at high school graduation

Why would any kid do that or even want to do it ? It would probably help the police identify future mass shooters though.
Native Americans are given dispensation on this. A small compensation for being ethnically cleansed.
The majority of mass shootings in the US are by gang members and the last significant school shooting was by a Transsexual. You should also know that the last people to own slaves in the US were Native Americans in fact the institution of slavery was in the Americas long before the Europeans arrived.

Those are the only two options a low IQ Bingo like you can envision huh? 😄
They are the two most likely options for her. If her IQ is typical of the average Latina, she will need that welfare. If it is above average for a Latina, so about the same as the average Anglo, she will want to marry an Anglo so her kids will also have a decent IQ.

Finding a job won't be an option for her now that she is a famous in-you-face rule breaker. I don't know if you've ever had a job yourself, but employers hate in-you-face rule breakers. Bad for business.

Imagine taking one of your grandkids to the daycare and the manager tells you "Our staff is highly trained to provide a safe and healthy environment for the kids, with strict guidelines on how they are treated. Well, except for Delores. She just does what ever she feels like with the kids, because she likes to be her own boss."

She might also be an entrepreneur. Many Latinas in Texas pool their SNAP card allotments to buy corn meal, pork, etc. to make and sell tamales. They're good tamales, better than at the supermarket, and they make good money.

You would think that would benefit their kids, but they seem to spend the majority of the profits at the nail salon and on their nieces' Quinceaneras.

All that is on average, of course. There are many Latinos who do not fit that mold.

The majority of mass shootings in the US are by gang members and the last significant school shooting was by a Transsexual. You should also know that the last people to own slaves in the US were Native Americans in fact the institution of slavery was in the Americas long before the Europeans arrived.
You couldnt lie straight in bed.

They are the two most likely options for her. If her IQ is typical of the average Latina, she will need that welfare. If it is above average for a Latina, so about the same as the average Anglo, she will want to marry an Anglo so her kids will also have a decent IQ.

Finding a job won't be an option for her now that she is a famous in-you-face rule breaker. I don't know if you've ever had a job yourself, but employers hate in-you-face rule breakers. Bad for business.

Imagine taking one of your grandkids to the daycare and the manager tells you "Our staff is highly trained to provide a safe and healthy environment for the kids, with strict guidelines on how they are treated. Well, except for Delores. She just does what ever she feels like with the kids, because she likes to be her own boss."

She might also be an entrepreneur. Many Latinas in Texas pool their SNAP card allotments to buy corn meal, pork, etc. to make and sell tamales. They're good tamales, better than at the supermarket, and they make good money.

You would think that would benefit their kids, but they seem to spend the majority of the profits at the nail salon and on their nieces' Quinceaneras.

All that is on average, of course. There are many Latinos who do not fit that mold.
:lmao:

She really triggered you didn't she? She even inspired some pretty hilariously sad fanfiction. You damn near wrote a novella for how deeply she cut you. :itsok:

:lmao:

She really triggered you didn't she? She even inspired some pretty hilariously sad fanfiction. You damn near wrote a novella for how deeply she cut you. :itsok:
My dude, do yourself a favor and don't try to learn Spanish. You need to focus your limited cognative resources on improving your English.

My dude, do yourself a favor and don't try to learn Spanish. You need to focus your limited cognative resources on improving your English.
Damn you're one dumb Bingo. A novella is a short novel or a long short story. It's originally Italian, not Spanish, and its a fairly common word for any English speaker who likes to read. The Spanish word for novel is novedoso or novedosa (had to look that one up). Like I said, you're over compensating there guy. 😄

Both the High School and College I graduated from had zero tolerance policies for modifying gradual attire. Several classmates at each event were turned away due to inappropriate attire.

One of my high school classmates (Male) showed up to graduation in a dress. Not only didn’t they allow him to walk across the stage, they banned him from the graduation party later that evening.

Damn you're one dumb Bingo. A novella is a short novel or a long short story. It's originally Italian, not Spanish, and its a fairly common word for any English speaker who likes to read. The Spanish word for novel is novedoso or novedosa (had to look that one up). Like I said, you're over compensating there guy. 😄
Yeah, no.

You're making yourself look even more foolish.

The point is to allow one, you need to approve all, it falls under free speech. I would never use graduations to make a point , when you allow free speech and not another based on race, that seems a pretty dry and cut issue.
We dont have these ceremonies over here.It seems a bit overblown to get wound up over a kids thing..

If the Chicano bitch is so damn proud of fucking Mexico then why doesn't she move there?

We dont have these ceremonies over here.It seems a bit overblown to get wound up over a kids thing..
I would agree, I went to graduation way back when and I thought it was a lot of hype for not really accomplishing anything. Then listening to kids with their idealistic rhetoric is mind numbing. I guess it is always good to have hope but after graduation the real world hits.

Forum List

Back