Students Disciplined For Using Expletive Joe Biden Chant

I wonder what would have happened if they had said Let's Go Brandon instead.

Any reason why you left out the last two words from the report? The full headline reads...

Venice Middle School students disciplined after chanting '(****) Joe Biden,' drawing swastika​

Any reason why you left out the last two words from the report? The full headline reads...

Venice Middle School students disciplined after chanting '(****) Joe Biden,' drawing swastika​

Only one student drew the swastika. 5 were punished because they chanted F' Joe Biden. I am no Joe Biden fan, but I agree with the students being punished for this.

We weren’t quite so political when I was in 8th grade. We had a bus driver we didn’t like because she was mean.
Her name was Elsie Bell.
We just chanted ‘Elsie Bell, go to hell! Elsie Bell, go to hell!’

And I'm afraid if I laugh at this then I'll go to Hell. XD

We weren’t quite so political when I was in 8th grade. We had a bus driver we didn’t like because she was mean.
Her name was Elsie Bell.
I remember hundreds of students in my grade school in 1960 linking arms and forming the letter "K" and chanting "Kennedy is our man--lets throw Nixon in the garbage can" That was the 60s version of Fuck Joe Biden--by 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students. No disciplines were handed out--freedom of speech was taken seriously in those days. But then again, kids were taught a certain decorum that is lacking in today's society. The f bomb wasn't every other word that was muttered on popular songs on the radio.

I wonder what would have happened if they had said Let's Go Brandon instead.

I thanks saying "Let's Go Brandon" should be treated very differently. Perhaps nothing should be done. "Let's Go Brandon" is not using profanity even though profanity is implied.

I remember hundreds of students in my grade school in 1960 linking arms and forming the letter "K" and chanting "Kennedy is our man--lets throw Nixon in the garbage can" That was the 60s version of Fuck Joe Biden--by 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students. No disciplines were handed out--freedom of speech was taken seriously in those days. But then again, kids were taught a certain decorum that is lacking in today's society. The f bomb wasn't every other word that was muttered on popular songs on the radio.
Yes, standards have certainly deteriorated.

Her name was Elsie Bell.
So you were deplorable both as a kid as well as an adult.

I am sure the kid the kid who drew the swastika was referencing joe xiden and his fascist dictates.

I know it's funny when we watch them today, but at that time the TV and movies did not have school students acting like buffoons as the near norm.

I am sure the kid the kid who drew the swastika was referencing joe xiden and his fascist dictates.
You`ll really hate Biden now. He threatened Putin (your boy) with economic sanctions and other actions if he makes a military move on Ukraine. Putin`s likely on the phone to "find me 11,000 votes" by now.

You`ll really hate Biden now. He threatened Putin (your boy) with economic sanctions and other actions if he makes a military move on Ukraine. Putin`s likely on the phone to "find me 11,000 votes" by now.
What is dementia Joe going to do? Refuse to send a delegation to the Olympics? Puhleeeeze.

Her name was Elsie Bell.

We had an old lady bus driver we all hated.
We'd all yell...Hey Grandma Whats For Supper!!!! Boy did it piss her off!!! I swear shit every bump in the road in retaliation.
She also worked in the cafeteria making the joke even better.
Some of you youngsters might not get the reference.

Forum List

Back