🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Study: Gun waiting periods prevent hundreds of homicides

Anyone who has actually fired a gun in defense is more rare than bigfoot. Don't be so scared.

The fact you are willing to use Bigfoot in expressing your statistical analysis speaks volumes towards the dependability of your data ... :thup:

Even Scalia admitted the 2nd amendment has limits. It isn't trampling the constitution to limit weapons for mass killing.

They are already both regulated and have limits on them.
Guns aren't weapons for mass killing. Of the millions of gun owners in this country, the percentage of those that abuse the right to own is very small.

If you are enjoying an evening at home and are interrupted by an intruder that means you and yours harm, would you like to have a firearm or the remote control to save you?

A derringer would do just fine. Don't need and gun for mass killing for defense.

How do you know a derringer would be just fine? Dude... you live in a land of unicorns and other such fantasies.

Anyone who has actually fired a gun in defense is more rare than bigfoot. Don't be so scared.

Have you ever? Do you own a gun?

Have many. Had to wait for some of them too and it was just fine. I have not needed a gun for defense, nor do I know anyone who has.

Drew Peterson didn't use a gun and neither do countless others. If a man decides to kill his wife, he probably will do so whether he owns a gun or not.
You want to trample the Constitution because of some future crime that hasn't happened yet?

Even Scalia admitted the 2nd amendment has limits. It isn't trampling the constitution to limit weapons for mass killing.

Guns aren't weapons for mass killing. Of the millions of gun owners in this country, the percentage of those that abuse the right to own is very small.

If you are enjoying an evening at home and are interrupted by an intruder that means you and yours harm, would you like to have a firearm or the remote control to save you?

A derringer would do just fine. Don't need and gun for mass killing for defense.

How do you know a derringer would be just fine? Dude... you live in a land of unicorns and other such fantasies.

Did you just make that up or did you hear it on CNN?

If gun ownership lowered crime we would have the least crime in the world as we have by far the most guns. That is not close to being true however.

All I said is that we have lower crime rates than some countries that don't have as many guns per capita.
If you need to extrapolate any additional data from that ... I'll rank it right up there with the rest of the garbage you come up with.

I've only been speaking in facts. Facts are garbage to you?

Drew Peterson didn't use a gun and neither do countless others. If a man decides to kill his wife, he probably will do so whether he owns a gun or not.
You want to trample the Constitution because of some future crime that hasn't happened yet?

Absolutely untrue.

I'm not scared. I got a lotta guns.

If gun ownership lowered crime we would have the least crime in the world as we have by far the most guns. That is not close to being true however.

All I said is that we have lower crime rates than some countries that don't have as many guns per capita.
If you need to extrapolate any additional data from that ... I'll rank it right up there with the rest of the garbage you come up with.

You don't have any facts, you spew out proven garbage like all gun grabbers.

The fact you are willing to use Bigfoot in expressing your statistical analysis speaks volumes towards the dependability of your data ... :thup:

Here is an image of bigfoot taken recently near the fires in California.

california_fires_02.jpg

You don't have any facts, you spew out proven garbage like all gun grabbers.
No actually law enforcement really is killed weekly in this country.

Do they? With the most guns how come we don't have by far the lowest crime rates?

That's what the Nazis told the Jews, disabled, gypsies, etc. as they were loading them onto trains. If liberals ever impose that sort of fascism here, they can put my dead body on a train, along with the unlucky cock suckers that come for me. LOL.

Do they? With the most guns how come we don't have by far the lowest crime rates?

That's what the Nazis told the Jews, disabled, gypsies, etc. as they were loading them onto trains. If liberals ever impose that sort of fascism here, they can put my dead body on a train, along with the unlucky cock suckers that come for me. LOL.

Ah the nazi's again. They are dead, stop being so scared. Many countries have few guns and no nazi's...

Have many. Had to wait for some of them too and it was just fine. I have not needed a gun for defense, nor do I know anyone who has.

Oh? Whatcha got? Name 3 of them within 5 minutes. Brand and caliber.

I do know someone that had to use a gun in self defense.

If you fail to name 3 guns you have within 5 minutes, you're a fucking liar.

It's now 10:44

Ah the nazi's again. They are dead, stop being so scared. Many countries have few guns and no nazi's...
But tomorrow you'll renew the regressive claim that Trump and conservatives are all nazis.

Ruger GP100
Hi Point 9mm carbine.
Marlin .22 rifle

Ruger GP100
Hi Point 9mm carbine.
Marlin .22 rifle
What kind of Marlin .22 rifle? Where was it made?

It's now 10:44

.357 for the GP100

Ruger GP100
Hi Point 9mm carbine.
Marlin .22 rifle
Belgium

Ruger GP100
Hi Point 9mm carbine.
Marlin .22 rifle
Belgium

You're a lying fuck, then.

Ruger GP100
Hi Point 9mm carbine.
Marlin .22 rifle
Belgium

You're a lying fuck, then.
Sorry my Browning .22 rifle is belgium.

Forum List

Back