Stunning Photos of Deliriously Happy New Dads Is Perfect Response to Anti-Gay Activis

I never said that I think two men can have a baby. I said two men can love a baby like any parent.

They AREN'T like any parents. If they were, they would be able to HAVE them.

And what about the heterosexual couples who can't have children of their own and use a surrogate or even adopt???? Does that make them any less of a parent?

No, because the kid will have what's he's supposed to have: A MOTHER and a FATHER.

I don't approve of surrogates myself. That brings up another moral issue.

You are just too wonderful! We need more Straight ladies like you who would do these things for same-sex couples! KUDOS to you!! :smiliehug:

Because we need more children growing up in "normal" families.

gay-pride-08_thumb.jpg

I'm waiting for proof that this is what happens.............

Excuse me but I didn't make up these photos.

Just google gay pride.

You telling me gay pride is wrong now?

They AREN'T like any parents. If they were, they would be able to HAVE them.

And what about the heterosexual couples who can't have children of their own and use a surrogate or even adopt???? Does that make them any less of a parent?

No, because the kid will have what's he's supposed to have: A MOTHER and a FATHER.

I'm gonna jump on to a slightly different subject. Do you have children of your own?

Since you are so adamant that this will happen when the cameras are away, why don't you PROVE it. Stop making assumptions of something you've never seen with your own eyes OFF the internet.

What assumptions pal?

I didn't make these photos up! All I did was google Gay Pride!

So exactly what assumptions am I making? Maybe you should talk to your own ilk about giving you all a bad rep if you don't like that.

Yes, these photos are of gay pride but you don't KNOW the sexual orientation of their parents.

Neither do you! Are you suggesting that gay parents lead to gay children?

I'm gonna jump on to a slightly different subject. Do you have children of your own?

Yeah, and I know why you are. Because you are losing this debate and you want to change the subject and hope you can find something to put me on the defensive about.

What difference is it whether I have kids or not?

How does that change the rightness or wrongness of putting a child into such a situation?

What assumptions pal?

I didn't make these photos up! All I did was google Gay Pride!

So exactly what assumptions am I making? Maybe you should talk to your own ilk about giving you all a bad rep if you don't like that.

Yes, these photos are of gay pride but you don't KNOW the sexual orientation of their parents.

No I'm not suggesting that. It seems to me that you are though. I will be paraphrasing so don't jump my case for not saying what you said word for word. You were saying that gay parents expose their children to perversions that only gay people are involved in. Have you considered that there might be some pretty perverted straight people? ;)

I'm waiting for proof that this is what happens.............

Excuse me but I didn't make up these photos.

Just google gay pride.

You telling me gay pride is wrong now?

I think everyone is entitled to their own lifestyle choices. I've met some really cool gay dudes.

I think they are too. I just don't think they are entitled to make that "choice" for a kid that isn't really theirs!

Sure one partner is the father but the other isn't and it's wrong to put this kid in an situation that isn't a natural family.

No I'm not suggesting that. It seems to me that you are though. I will be paraphrasing so don't jump my case for not saying what you said word for word. You were saying that gay parents expose their children to perversions that only gay people are involved in. Have you considered that there might be some pretty perverted straight people? ;)

No, what you are doing is losing the debate so you are putting words in my mouth. I never said how the kid will turn out. I'm saying it's wrong to put the kid in what isn't a normal family.

Yeah, and I know why you are. Because you are losing this debate and you want to change the subject and hope you can find something to put me on the defensive about.

What difference is it whether I have kids or not?

How does that change the rightness or wrongness of putting a child into such a situation?

Hypothetically speaking, your child told you he or she didn't like the opposite sex but was attracted to others of the same gender. How would you react and treat your child? Would you love him or her any less? Lets skip down the road a ways.... Your homosexual son or daughter is grown. They have a partner with whom they want to share their life with. These two decide they want to expand their little family (whether it be with a surrogate or adoption). Would you love your now grandchild any less? How would you treat your child?

I'm not trying to put you on the spot. We are adults, so we can answer each others questions and not avoid something.
Try to put yourself in other peoples' shoes. See a situation from someone else's perspective, and you may just learn something.

Every human being on this planet has a different notion of normal. Here are some examples (I'll use my own experiences as well):
I don't consider formula feeding normal but there are those who do.
Someone thinks the picture in the gallery is normal, but others may think it to be extraordinary.
Is It Normal? | http://isitnormal.com

Your homosexual son or daughter is grown. They have a partner with whom they want to share their life with. These two decide they want to expand their little family (whether it be with a surrogate or adoption). Would you love your now grandchild any less? How would you treat your child?

This is the problem with so many well-meaning heterosexual liberals, and some conservatives too. They use heterosexual templates and copy them over to homosexuals. The heterosexual template results from a combination of male and female interests having to find common ground. If these well-meaning heterosexual liberals would just actually LOOK at how the homosexual male community CHOOSES to live their lives, they'd see that the couplehood and monogamy ideal is NOT the norm. Even when there is commitment to another person it, typical relationships have a mean "extra-marital" count of 6 sexual partners per year. Does that look like what the heterosexual monogamy template looks like? I don't know any young girl who is in love and wanting to get married who would be OK with the idea of each partner bringing 6 new people into the marital bed per year.

Homosexual marriage ≠ heterosexual marriage but with two people of the same sex. These are two different creatures.

Your homosexual son or daughter is grown. They have a partner with whom they want to share their life with. These two decide they want to expand their little family (whether it be with a surrogate or adoption). Would you love your now grandchild any less? How would you treat your child?

This is the problem with so many well-meaning heterosexual liberals, and some conservatives too. They use heterosexual templates and copy them over to homosexuals. The heterosexual template results from a combination of male and female interests having to find common ground. If these well-meaning heterosexual liberals would just actually LOOK at how the homosexual male community CHOOSES to live their lives, they'd see that the couplehood and monogamy ideal is NOT the norm. Even when there is commitment to another person it, typical relationships have a mean "extra-marital" count of 6 sexual partners per year. Does that look like what the heterosexual monogamy template looks like? I don't know any young girl who is in love and wanting to get married who would be OK with the idea of each partner bringing 6 new people into the marital bed per year.

Homosexual marriage ≠ heterosexual marriage but with two people of the same sex. These are two different creatures.

I don't understand what monogamy has to do with this. Please explain.

Sorry, I'm sleepy so I accidentally read over a few words. Homosexuals and heterosexuals both have extra marital affairs. That's not a fair comparison.

Sorry, I'm sleepy so I accidentally read over a few words. Homosexuals and heterosexuals both have extra marital affairs. That's not a fair comparison.

Homosexual conceptions of what constitutes monogamy are far, far more lenient than how heterosexuals define monogamy. Monogamy precludes extramarital affairs in the heterosexual definition.

I don't understand what monogamy has to do with this. Please explain.

I got the impression that you were trying to paint a picture, especially with the boded text. That looked like a heterosexual template being copied over.

Homosexual conceptions of what constitutes monogamy are far, far more lenient than how heterosexuals define monogamy. Monogamy precludes extramarital affairs in the heterosexual definition.

This isn't relevant. This does not determine a person's ability to parent. I used to do a bunch of drugs but does that make me a bad parent? No. I've experimented with another female. Does that make me a bad parent? No. I am perverted but does that make me a bad parent? Hell no. I don't let my past or my thoughts interfere with the way I parent my child (and one on the way). I love my babies no matter what and I think love is what binds two or more people together.

This song makes me really happy: [ame=http://youtu.be/r-eXYJnV3V4]Ziggy Marley - Love Is My Religion - YouTube[/ame]

Will the baby suckle? Will he get some colostrum? Will he start out healthy?

Will the baby suckle? Will he get some colostrum? Will he start out healthy?

The article doesn't go into details about everything, so we don't know if the surrogate nursed. It is possible to use donor milk though. Donor milk is thoroughly tested and is pasteurized.

Forum List

Back