Stunning Photos of Deliriously Happy New Dads Is Perfect Response to Anti-Gay Activis

I would post a picture and story about a white Christian heterosexual couple and their newborn, but I don't want to gross out our resident libs.

Will the baby suckle? Will he get some colostrum? Will he start out healthy?

The article doesn't go into details about everything, so we don't know if the surrogate nursed. It is possible to use donor milk though. Donor milk is thoroughly tested and is pasteurized.
At any rate, newborn babies are happier making skin-to-skin contact with mothers - even surrogate mothers, I would guess - than with men.

If I were gay, I would think of the baby, leave it with its mother, and adopt an older child who would be happy with me.

That way, we would know that everyone is happy.

This is exactly the shit that cements gay people as fringe. Fascinating as to the level of cluelessness. Lets face it......freaks supporting freaks = fringe.

Take a bow!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

Good lord, you liberals are stupid.

NOT ONE PERSON ASKS WHERE THE HELL IS THE MOTHER???????????

This baby did not come from a pumpkin patch this baby came FROM A VAGINA!

No gay sex made this baby.

Where's the mother and why won't this baby ever get to know her?

This article does not articulate whether or not the mother will be in the baby's life. The baby is not genetically hers to begin with since a donor egg was used. This woman was a surrogate mother who was happy to give the gift of life to a couple who can't biologically conceive on their own. I would happily do the same thing. I've actually considered being a surrogate, even for gay couples.

Well Darlene, as a former surrogate, I can say that you won't be sorry if you do. Outside of giving birth to my own children, being a surrogate for a gay male couple was one of the most rewarding things I've ever done. I did it twice for the same couple. I can even recommend a good organization if you PM me.

This is exactly the shit that cements gay people as fringe. Fascinating as to the level of cluelessness. Lets face it......freaks supporting freaks = fringe.

Take a bow!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:

Having kids is why nutters consider gays "freaks"? I think we'll survive. :rolleyes:

Oh Gawd......notice this thread is littered with feminist bulldogs. Just a little cue to the curious coming in here checking out this issue.......got some real radical fringe uglies in here with an agenda.

Just sayin'

The article doesn't go into details about everything, so we don't know if the surrogate nursed. It is possible to use donor milk though. Donor milk is thoroughly tested and is pasteurized.
At any rate, newborn babies are happier making skin-to-skin contact with mothers - even surrogate mothers, I would guess - than with men.

If I were gay, I would think of the baby, leave it with its mother, and adopt an older child who would be happy with me.

That way, we would know that everyone is happy.

Really? You talk to a lot of newborns and know this for a fact do you? No, you're speculating from the position of your own bias against gays. How about you just leave us the fuck alone to parent as we see fit and we'll do the same for you?

Oh Gawd......notice this thread is littered with feminist bulldogs. Just a little cue to the curious coming in here checking out this issue.......got some real radical fringe uglies in here with an agenda.

Just sayin'

I like your self depreciating humor. Quite refreshing.

Oh, you weren't talking about yourself? Coulda fooled me... :eusa_whistle:

Does anyone else find it weird that these guys felt the need to be stripped to the waist in the delivery room?

Just sayin'

I like your self depreciating humor. Quite refreshing.

Oh, you weren't talking about yourself? Coulda fooled me... :eusa_whistle:

Yeah well......I navigate in Realville and in a place like this, am totally despised. Embrace it.......what can I say? Never embraced all the PCness.......like most Americans!!:funnyface::up:

When gay people go to plan B and refrain with this in-your-face activist shit, they will become more mainstream.

Wow, some busybodies in here raising hell about nothing. Ha ha ha, tough shit cry babies, there is nothing you can do about it.

What assumptions pal?

I didn't make these photos up! All I did was google Gay Pride!

So exactly what assumptions am I making? Maybe you should talk to your own ilk about giving you all a bad rep if you don't like that.

Yes, these photos are of gay pride but you don't KNOW the sexual orientation of their parents.

Neither do you! Are you suggesting that gay parents lead to gay children?

Nope.

Its straight parents who produce gay children.

:eusa_whistle:

NO, the greatest gift parents can give to their children is to not violate their human rights.

What human rights have been violated?

You really don't know? Honestly? OK, let's develop your knowledge on this issue.

I'll give you a substantive and legal answer at the end, but let's work up to that.

Tell me, what is wrong with this scenario - a pregnant couple arrives at the maternity ward to deliver and after the baby is born the hospital randomly assigns a baby to the parents.

We know that these mistaken baby incidents have happened and that there have been lawsuits and big awards. What was the harm at the center of the lawsuits?

Surely you're not suggesting that hosp personnel gave this baby to the wrong couple?

There was nothing random about this. The pregnancy was planned, a surrogate mother was chosen and everyone was there for the birth.

A beautiful, nuclear family was born.

Deal with it.

A previous article did state that the surrogate is a long time friend of the couple.

Welcome to the board [MENTION=50197]Darlene[/MENTION]

I was a bottle baby, mother Type I diabetic, thus insulin in her system.

A previous article did state that the surrogate is a long time friend of the couple.

Welcome to the board [MENTION=50197]Darlene[/MENTION]
And don't be disparaged by the wackos on the board. There are some of us that are more down to earth.
[MENTION=50197]Darlene[/MENTION]

There always has to exist a hierarchy of principles.

It's great that these two men are happy.

It's wrong that their happiness is bought at the raping of the human rights of the child.

Parental happiness should NEVER be purchased at the expense of the human rights of the child.

Simple as that.

Look at you, raping Christ and real Christian values with your homophobia.

Forum List

Back