Suddenly, Repubs okay with Executive overreach

The question of the thread is WHY ARE REPUBLICANS OKAY WITH EXECUTIVE ORDERS NOW?

Has any Republican answered, honestly, without deflection? If so, can you point me to the the post?

What is there not to be ok with, he undoing the crap your dear leader did using the same method. He promised to do exactly that during the election, I know you're not accustomed to a president keeping his word, but you'll get used to it.

The question of the thread is WHY ARE REPUBLICANS OKAY WITH EXECUTIVE ORDERS NOW?

Has any Republican answered, honestly, without deflection? If so, can you point me to the the post?

What is there not to be ok with, he undoing the crap your dear leader did using the same method. He promised to do exactly that during the election, I know you're not accustomed to a president keeping his word, but you'll get used to it.
that's bull crud and you know it! Just a couple of things of Obama's E/O's like the international abortion funds cut off....but 90% of Trump's executive orders ARE NEW, and have absolutely NOTHING TO DO with anything Obama did via E/O being undone.....BRAND SPANKING NEW

You elected a megalomaniac dictator wannabee, and every Republican in Congress turned over their integrity to him, and fear his wrath...they are his captives...in to captivity they went....

And THAT is NOT and never will be GOOD for our Nation! It takes all 3 branches, independent of each other, for it to WORK in our best interest!

And after eight years of it you left wingers suddenly have an issue with it. I don't care for governing by executive order not now with Trump nor when Obama did it we have a government with checks and balances for a reason there is hypocrisy on the right over this but those on the left who had nothing to say when Obama decided to govern with just his phone and pen have no room to talk about hypocrisy.
And Obama was struck down by the federal and supreme court on the Executive orders that were not constitutional, the EO's that were, stood.

Trump needs to be sued, just like Republicans sued Obama's E/O's.

Good luck with that since Obama used the exact same law.

that's bull crud and you know it! Just a couple of things of Obama's E/O's like the international abortion funds cut off....but 90% of Trump's executive orders ARE NEW, and have absolutely NOTHING TO DO with anything Obama did via E/O being undone.....BRAND SPANKING NEW

Obama used the same law to limit immigration from Iraq.

Don't be a hypocrite!

Embrace the suck!

BTW, the Republicans run two of the three branches with the third coming soon.

Excuse me sweetie, but if memory serves taxpayer money isn't suppose to go for abortions in the first place, he just reinstated a former policy. He promised to put a halt on travel and refugees from hot bed muslim countries to insure they are vetted properly. Your dear lead put out many executive actions on maobamacare, Trumps EO was to get agencies ready for the repeal as promised. Every thing he's done is keeping his promises, every one was within his desecration and he's being backed up by congressional leadership, deal with it.

just a question here.....but what types of EO's did Obama sign? Where they for the benefit of this country, like keeping US safe from foreign terrorists & invaders? Or his own agenda?

I'm not comfortable with it at all. But then, I'm not a Republican either.

There was no overreach in Trumps EO...completely legal and 100% within the powers of the office.

But tomorrow Dems will be hunky dory with blocking a presidents Supreme Court appointment indefinitely.

Yes, and I hope they can block it for four years, since the person making the appointment is a Russian loving, pus*y grabbing, idiot.

I still believe that the Comrade is digging himself a Yuge hole, from which the snake will not be able to crawl...

His order were written by the neo-Nazi Bannon and the bald, egg headed, former NY Governor who can't tell the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground. This administration is not going to be around very long, with the orange buffoon in charge.

Obama Derangement Syndrome + Trump Adoration Syndrome creates the reason you're not going to get honest answers from these people.

There was no overreach in Trumps EO...completely legal and 100% within the powers of the office.

But tomorrow Dems will be hunky dory with blocking a presidents Supreme Court appointment indefinitely.
But isn't that what Republicans just did to Obama's pick for Supreme court justice? The Republicans held back President Obama's rightful pick indefinitely...and his pick was never even considered for over a year (and never), by the Republicans.... WAS THAT OK?

Last edited:
We got used to it over the last 8 years so now you snowflakes have a problem with it? Sucks to be you.

Yes, executive overreach.

Section 1182(f) of Title 8, U.S. Code: "Whenever the President finds that the entry of any aliens or of any class of aliens into the United States would be detrimental to the interests of the United States, he may by proclamation, and for such period as he shall deem necessary, suspend the entry of all aliens or any class of aliens as immigrants or nonimmigrants, or impose on the entry of aliens any restrictions he may deem to be appropriate”

So does that also apply to Russian agents with the title of president?

Forum List

Back