Superbug expert calls lack of coronavirus tests a 'national scandal'

who do you need tested? you should investigate numbers. it's hilarious to see you panic. I'm not paniced. not at all. it's all bullshit. demofk bullshit.
Once again you Trumpleton's conflate the dissemination of factual information to help people take precautions with hyperbole. Being informed and prepared isn't panicking. It's the responsible thing to do.

Los Angeles-area officials declare local emergency, confirm new coronavirus cases

who do you need tested? you should investigate numbers. it's hilarious to see you panic. I'm not paniced. not at all. it's all bullshit. demofk bullshit.
Once again you Trumpleton's conflate the dissemination of factual information to help people take precautions with hyperbole. Being informed and prepared isn't panicking. It's the responsible thing to do.

Los Angeles-area officials declare local emergency, confirm new coronavirus cases
you didn't answer the question. who are they going to test? how do you know they weren't? who feeds you your stories? 19,000 people have died from the flu, and your paniced over this? too funny.

But he did do that. It's not a fake news story.

Trump Has Sabotaged America’s Coronavirus Response
no, no he didn't. just fake news. it was all explained yesterday on the news stations. infectious disease department got an increase in funding. sorry, you remain factually incorrect. Cuts were made to administration roles. You're merely another dishonest person attempting to use a virus as a political weapon. go fking figure.
On the news or on your "news".

How about a link?
Did President Trump Cut the CDC Budget?
LMf'nAO!!!

Your defense is that he hasn't successfully managed to get his budget cuts through Congress?

But you admit that he tried, right?
you lied, it's my evidence, thanks.
It's not evidence, it's a cop-out.

no, no he didn't. just fake news. it was all explained yesterday on the news stations. infectious disease department got an increase in funding. sorry, you remain factually incorrect. Cuts were made to administration roles. You're merely another dishonest person attempting to use a virus as a political weapon. go fking figure.
On the news or on your "news".

How about a link?
Did President Trump Cut the CDC Budget?
LMf'nAO!!!

Your defense is that he hasn't successfully managed to get his budget cuts through Congress?

It proves my point. I know that sucks for you

BIG BOLD BULLSHIT.................................no link.

McCarthy, who practices at New York-Presbyterian Hospital, expects the number of cases in the U.S. to increase quickly in the next couple of weeks, but he said hospitals are "hamstrung" because they don't have access to the diagnostic test kits they need. In contrast, he said, other countries are making it look easy.

"They are testing 10,000 a day in some countries, and we can't get this off the ground," McCarthy said. Tim O'Donnell
Superbug expert calls lack of coronavirus tests a 'national scandal'
..............................................................................................................
"It's all under control."

We have 320 million people in this country. As of today, 150 Americans have caught the virus and it's been out there for weeks now. That's nothing. I think we're doing fine, so you can probably stop wetting your bed, TDS Lord.

LMf'nAO!!!

It proves my point. I know that sucks for you
No, it doesn't.

Forum List

Back