Supporting Kurdish independence

Future of the Middle east. Be aware that the Kurdistan map here is wrong, since it has included some land that does'nt belong to us and at the same time excluded alot that does.
map2.jpg

By Ralph Peters

Last edited:
I also support CheeseKurdish independence. I actually can't wait for you folks to tackle Iran, it should be great fun to watch on CNN. And Iran is going to spank your asses badly. :popcorn:

Your signature is rather ironic. You claim to be fighting ignorant people, though your the only ignorent one here;)

Have a look at this:

The only group that wishes for unity is the persians, and they are even less than half the population of Iran;)

And no, i won't respond to this either.

FYI, the US and Israel are afraid to attack Iran, and you think you're piece of shit non-existant CheeseKurd army can take Iran? You live in a fantasy world buddy.

I also support CheeseKurdish independence. I actually can't wait for you folks to tackle Iran, it should be great fun to watch on CNN. And Iran is going to spank your asses badly. :popcorn:

Your signature is rather ironic. You claim to be fighting ignorant people, though your the only ignorent one here;)

Have a look at this:

The only group that wishes for unity is the persians, and they are even less than half the population of Iran;)

FYI, the US and Israel are afraid to attack Iran, and you think you're piece of shit non-existant CheeseKurd army can take Iran? You live in a fantasy world buddy.

Sorry i have to respond to this braindead comment.

Look at my map you f*cking idiotic troll. Look at the number of people that wanna seperate from the shithole Iran.
Stop commenting here you fucking 8 year old dipsh*t. Hell, if you have any bravery, then meet me in real life you pussy. But you can't, cuz your a scared little idiot trying to look cool on here.

And stop playing american you turk;)

Have a look at this:

Sorry i have to respond to this braindead comment.

Look at my map you f*cking idiotic troll. Look at the number of people that wanna seperate from the shithole Iran.
Stop commenting here you fucking 8 year old dipsh*t. Hell, if you have any bravery, then meet me in real life you pussy. But you can't, cuz your a scared little idiot trying to look cool on here.

And stop playing american turk;)
So you think that Iran is just going to give you lazy goat fuckers land because you want it? :cuckoo:

Go read it, what makes you think i wanna waste time on finding things for you?
You made a claim you can't back up and now you're trying to weasel your way out of it. That's pretty much what punks do.

I made a claim, and told you to go look at it, are you stupid or something? Please go get a social life, and stop trolling this thread you idiot.
You sit on your keyboard championing some dream of a Kurdistan which will only get thousands of your ignorant countrymen killed.

Come on, show me where I said I'm against a Kurdish state punk. You are not only a punk, but a coward to boot.

You made a claim you can't back up and now you're trying to weasel your way out of it. That's pretty much what punks do.

I made a claim, and told you to go look at it, are you stupid or something? Please go get a social life, and stop trolling this thread you idiot.
You sit on your keyboard championing some dream of a Kurdistan which will only get thousands of your ignorant countrymen killed.

Come on, show me where I said I'm against a Kurdish state punk. You are not only a punk, but a coward to boot.

Atleast i'm not the one trolling threads;)

Kurdistan will be independent, i've had it with your bullsh*t, so just peacefully stay from from this thread. Now don't you dare calling me or my family cowards. Large parts of my family we're killed in the fight against Saddam's regime, and now we gained freedom in South Kurdistan. Freedom does'nt come for free you know. And that's why your dreams of taking large parts of Anatolia will fail:) It's simple: No pain no gain.

And no, i'm not gonna show you anything, your very well aware of what you have said yourself;)

Last edited:
This is the the barbarism of our enemies, and yet some disgusting on this forum supports these inhuman acts (You know who you are)
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXrbxjS-cxs]Anfal - Kurdish suffering 1 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Kurdistan will be independent, i've had it with your bullsh*t, so just peacefully stay from from this thread. Now don't you dare calling me or my family cowards. Large parts of my family we're killed in the fight against Saddam's regime, and now we gained freedom in South Kurdistan. Freedom does'nt come for free you know. And that's why your dreams of taking large parts of Anatolia will fail:) It's simple: No pain no gain.

And no, i'm not gonna show you anything, your very well aware of what you have said yourself;)
I have no idea about your family, I am calling you a coward, that much is clear. Unless you can show me where I said I'm against Kurdish Independence, you are also just as clearly a punk.

I have no idea about your family, I am calling you a coward, that much is clear. Unless you can show me where I said I'm against Kurdish Independence, you are also just as clearly a punk.

Why am i even responding to this:confused: Go have a look at your own comments, why the hell should i do your work?

Now please leave this thread, i won't be responding to more of these ''show me'' comments either.

Why am i even responding to this:confused: Go have a look at your own comments, why the hell should i do your work?

Now please leave this thread, i won't be responding to more of these ''show me'' comments either.
Unless you can show me where I said I'm against Kurdish Independence, you are just as clearly a punk in addition to a coward.

Last edited:

Unless you can show me where I said I'm against Kurdish Independence, you are just as clearly a punk in addition to a coward.

A punk, a coward, and a major douchesack for thinking that Iran is just going to give you a huge piece of their country.

LOL. Israel and US is LOOKING for a reason to cover up an attack on Iran.

They're going to "cover up" a bombing raid or several? That makes no sense.

A punk, a coward, and a major douchesack for thinking that Iran is just going to give you a huge piece of their country.

Dear Ima:eusa_wall: You don't seem to be getting the point: Persians form less than half of the total popuation, meaning more than 50% want's to seperate.
You get that? keep following me Ima, even though your low IQ is resisting: And when the Iran gets attacked, the persians will become powerless. You get that right?
And what will happen when the persians get powerless?... That's right, they can't fight back. And when they can't fight back, then 55% of the population will forcefully split from the sh*thole.

Hopefully you got that extemely simply written comment.

Last edited:
Oops, sorry. I was a bit quick there to write that nonsense. What I meant was, that they're looking for a reason to attack Iran. Obviously the majority of the American & Israeli people are against a war with Iran.
An American or Israeli even suggested a false flag attack on TV.

Iran's weaponary cannot be compared to what US and Israel has. Actually, they could just take out Iran's airforce and support the minorities.

The idiotic turk have'nt realised that not only kurds, but also arabs, balochis, turkmens, qashqai's and azeris wanna seperate.

Last edited:
Code:
Oops, sorry. I was a bit quick there to write that nonsense. What I meant was, that they're looking for a reason to attack Iran. Obviously the majority of the American & Israeli people are against a war with Iran.
An American or Israeli even suggested a false flag attack on TV.

Iran's weaponary cannot be compared to what US and Israel has. Actually, they could just take out Iran's airforce and support the minorities.

The non-persians are'nt even a minority, they form over half of Iran's population. The persians are the minority:lol:

Last edited:

Dear Ima:eusa_wall: You don't seem to be getting the point: Persians form less than half of the total popuation, meaning more than 50% want's to seperate.
You get that? keep following me Ima, even though your low IQ is resisting: And when the Iran gets attacked, the persians will become powerless. You get that right?
And what will happen when the persians get powerless?... That's right, they can't fight back. And when they can't fight back, then 55% of the population will forcefully split from the sh*thole.

Hopefully you got that extemely simply written comment.
I am neither a fan of Turkey nor Iran, but I do find demographics interesting. Iflating the number of Kurds across the board and minimizing the number of others in your so-called Kurdistan is not going to change reality or convince people who are less inclined to blindly accept your reasoning for Kurdish independence and the territories it should entail. You have a right to express almost anything you want. but you do not have a right to your own facts. Accordingly, I have a right to point out that you're a coward and a punk.

When I point out the above, please note that that is my opinion of you, not of your family nor the Kurdish people.

Forum List

Back