Supreme Court Sides With Planned Parenthood. Funding Not Removed

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/10/politics/supreme-court-planned-parenthood-abortion/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

This isn't going to make a few people on this board happy. Robert's and Bart O'Kavanaugh vote to leave two lower court opinions stay in place.
I guess Kavanaugh is turning out to be the judge I expected. He refuses to become a legislator in black robes.

See why we need more like him?

Now, why would the left not want a justice like him?

:dunno:
Because he lied under oath and he is a rapist. Thats why the left doesnt want him to be a justice.

He doesn’t give a damn about what you think, he is a Supreme Court Justice and you are nothing, deal with it.
No one cares if he gives a damn. I said the left knows he lied under oath and he is a rapist which is why we dont want him as a justice.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/12/10/politics/supreme-court-planned-parenthood-abortion/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/

This isn't going to make a few people on this board happy. Robert's and Bart O'Kavanaugh vote to leave two lower court opinions stay in place.
I guess Kavanaugh is turning out to be the judge I expected. He refuses to become a legislator in black robes.

Because he lied under oath and he is a rapist. Thats why the left doesnt want him to be a justice.

He doesn’t give a damn about what you think, he is a Supreme Court Justice and you are nothing, deal with it.
I didnt ask if he gave a damn. No one cares if he gives a damn. I said the left knows he lied under oath and he is a rapist which is why we dont want him as a justice.

Good for you, you still have a stupid opinion, and now you claim to speak for the left, lol! You can’t make this BS up.

I didnt ask if he gave a damn. No one cares if he gives a damn. I said the left knows he lied under oath and he is a rapist which is why we dont want him as a justice.

Good for you, you still have a stupid opinion, and now you claim to speak for the left, lol! You can’t make this BS up.
Did I hurt your feelings or something? All I did was answer a question. Why are you so triggered?

Did I hurt your feelings or something? All I did was answer a question. Why are you so triggered?

Triggered? Lol! You posted, I responded, that is what the board is for, you don’t like it, too bad so sad. Can’t take criticism crybaby?

Triggered? Lol! You posted, I responded, that is what the board is for, you don’t like it, too bad so sad. Can’t take criticism crybaby?
I didn't post to you. You responded to me and you were triggered. I dont mind but its funny to me you got so upset. :rolleyes:

I didn't post to you. You responded to me and you were triggered. I dont mind but its funny to me you got so upset. :rolleyes:

I didn’t get upset, I responded to your post and you got into your whinny little bitch mode, so funny.

I didn’t get upset, I responded to your post and you got into your whinny little bitch mode, so funny.
Of course you got upset. My post had nothing to do with what Kav cared about. You responded because I hurt your feelings. :rolleyes:

Of course you got upset. My post had nothing to do with what Kav cared about. You responded because I hurt your feelings. :rolleyes:

Whinny bitch is now trying to claim I posted because I was upset, prove it. I respond to lots of posts and you are only here for my entertainment, nothing you can say upsets me because I don’t take you seriously, you are only entertainment to me, nothing else, you think way too much about me.

The Supreme Court refused to hear a case that defunds Planned Parenthood thus allowing the lower court ruling to stop Louisiana and Kansas from defunding Planned Parenthood.

That means two conservative judges on the court, including one trump appointed, voted with all the liberal judges to prohibit those states from defunding Planned Parenthood. They recognized that the funding Louisiana and Kansas are trying to repeal is for medical services and not for abortions so the funding can't be removed. At least 2 conservatives pay attention to truth and ignore the lies about Planned Parenthood.

That's gotta be a slap in the face to all you conservative trump supporters.

You lost another one thanks to two conservatives on our Supreme Court.

It's a very good ruling.

Supreme Court won't consider state efforts to defund Planned Parenthood

You liberals are stupid.

SCOTUS refusing to hear a case doesn't mean they agreed with the lower court ruling, it means they decided that they have no reason to accept the case.

Taking the case and agreeing with the lower court ruling would mean they agreed with the lower court ruling.

Morons

Whinny bitch is now trying to claim I posted because I was upset, prove it. I respond to lots of posts and you are only here for my entertainment, nothing you can say upsets me because I don’t take you seriously, you are only entertainment to me, nothing else, you think way too much about me.
It will be ok sweetie. :itsok:

Now you are boring and weak, let me know if you come up with good material and if I think it is good enough I’ll respond. Take care snowflake.

Well there goes the idiotic assumption the leftists held about Kavanaugh. They should really feel stupid for the shitshow they put on during the confirmation hearings.

But having no humanly sense of remorse and lacking anything remotely resembling a conscience, they probably won't.
Actually I gladly admit I was wrong about Kavanaugh's take on this kind of case.

Nope. Not upset at all.

Now you are boring and weak, let me know if you come up with good material and if I think it is good enough I’ll respond. Take care snowflake.
I'm sorry I hurt you. it will be ok I promise. :rolleyes:

Nope. Not upset at all.

You are correct, no one on this board is worth getting upset over, nice for you to come to asciepias defense, he is a pretty weak poster.

Actually, by refusing to take the case, Bart was a legislator in black robes. He let the lower court's interference stand rather than reversing them.
The lower courts said that States could NOT terminate medicaid funding.

Unless you are telling me that all medicaid and other forms of welfare are unconstitutional (which I agree) there is no reversible error. Is that what you are saying?

The states of Louisiana and Kentucky passed laws which cut off federal funds to Planned Parenthood.

Are you for states' rights, or what?

The lower courts legislated from the bench and forced the states to fund PP.

Bart went along with that decision.
I dunno G. Did Louisiana and Kentucky refuse ALL Medicaid reimbursement or just Planned Parenthood's? Maybe you can't pick and choose. Especially since it is payment for services already rendered?

The Supreme Court refused to hear a case that defunds Planned Parenthood thus allowing the lower court ruling to stop Louisiana and Kansas from defunding Planned Parenthood.

That means two conservative judges on the court, including one trump appointed, voted with all the liberal judges to prohibit those states from defunding Planned Parenthood. They recognized that the funding Louisiana and Kansas are trying to repeal is for medical services and not for abortions so the funding can't be removed. At least 2 conservatives pay attention to truth and ignore the lies about Planned Parenthood.

It's a very good ruling.

Fantastic news. Really pleased for those poor girls.

Nope. Not upset at all.

Your signature proves you're quite upset.

It's a very good ruling.

Fantastic news. Really pleased for those poor girls.

What poor girls?

Forum List

Back