Surprise... California voter records show 144% over those legal to vote

FACT- the U.S. harbors 20-50 million illegals

Nope, that's a flat out lie, but I know that won't stop you from repeating it because you're a dishonest and dishonorable person.

Now we know for sure why California is refusing to cooperate with the Voter-Fraud Investigation Trump is proposing. Personally, i feel Thousands possibly Millions of Illegal votes were cast in California alone.

Fools can be made to believe anything

Now we know for sure why California is refusing to cooperate with the Voter-Fraud Investigation Trump is proposing. Personally, i feel Thousands possibly Millions of Illegal votes were cast in California alone.

I'm so sorry you feel that way. If you stop being infected by Trump and the Trumpanzees fake stories, you may feel better sooner than later.

The Democratic Party is one of the most corrupt institutions on earth. Wikileaks proved that. Wasserman Schultz and Clinton rigged the Party's Presidential Nomination process. Yet you're still so delusional and loyal. You've become a programmed Bot.

Your Party is extremely corrupt, so i don't have any problem believing Thousands maybe Millions, did vote illegally for Democrats in the last Election. At the very least, California certainly needs to be thoroughly investigated. That's how i feel anyway.

FACT- the U.S. harbors 20-50 million illegals

Nope, that's a flat out lie, but I know that won't stop you from repeating it because you're a dishonest and dishonorable person.

Really? "Dishonest and dishonorable"...how so?
Am I to candid and accurate? Does that hurt your little feelings?
Well surely you have the more accurate figure....right tough-guy?

Democrats are always saying "There's no such thing as voter fraud." Bullshit. Here's your 3 million+ popular vote margin Hillary won by...

Judicial Watch Warns California to Clean Voter Registration Lists or Face Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch announced it sent a notice-of-violation letter to the state of California and 11 of its counties threatening to sue in federal court if it does not clean its voter registration lists as mandated by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA). Both the NVRA and the federal Help America Vote Act require states to take reasonable steps to maintain accurate voting rolls. The August 1 letter was sent on behalf of several Judicial Watch California supporters and the Election Integrity Project California, Inc.

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

87 ballots delivered to one address all with different names but same address:

San Pedro resident receives nearly 90 ballots addressed to others
In California the registrar of voters give FREE classes for poll workers.... Election intergrity project is a for profit $$$$$ right wing group.

One study showed that out of a billion votes cast over 15 years only 31 cases of fraud found. its realistic to agree that every false vote may not be caught but figures like millions of fraud votes is not realistic .

On a personal note, after voting for many years in Kansas, I had to show a driver lic, so I asked the poll workers (nice white haired white lady's) if they knew of any fraud in Kansas, they said no, But they did hear of one man who had voted twice, once at his home in Kansas, & once at his winter home in Ar

Democrats are always saying "There's no such thing as voter fraud." Bullshit. Here's your 3 million+ popular vote margin Hillary won by...

Judicial Watch Warns California to Clean Voter Registration Lists or Face Federal Lawsuit - Judicial Watch

Judicial Watch announced it sent a notice-of-violation letter to the state of California and 11 of its counties threatening to sue in federal court if it does not clean its voter registration lists as mandated by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA). Both the NVRA and the federal Help America Vote Act require states to take reasonable steps to maintain accurate voting rolls. The August 1 letter was sent on behalf of several Judicial Watch California supporters and the Election Integrity Project California, Inc.

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that public records obtained on the Election Assistance Commission’s 2016 Election Administration Voting Survey and through verbal accounts from various county agencies show 11 California counties have more registered voters than voting-age citizens: Imperial (102%), Lassen (102%), Los Angeles (112%), Monterey (104%), San Diego (138%), San Francisco (114%), San Mateo (111%), Santa Cruz (109%), Solano (111%), Stanislaus (102%), and Yolo (110%).

In the letter, Judicial Watch noted that Los Angeles County officials “informed us that the total number of registered voters now stands at a number that is a whopping 144% of the total number of resident citizens of voting age.”

All that means is people have moved away, but they are still on the voter rolls. There is no evidence that any of these people voted in the election, so your 3 million + vote claim is still nothing more than a bullshit conspiracy.
And of course your proof is on the way, that proves that "all this means is people moved away"... lol...

Or some died. How else would they be on the voter rolls, tard?

I'll bet I'm probably still registered in South Carolina even though I moved away over four years ago. Hell, I may even still be registered in Boston even though I haven't lived there in ten years.

You are correct. Judicial watch took the number of active voters and combined them with inactive voters to get their total. It does show that some counties need to conduct a residency or alternate residency post card mailing. They can cancel people based on the returns or non response.

All that means is people have moved away, but they are still on the voter rolls. There is no evidence that any of these people voted in the election, so your 3 million + vote claim is still nothing more than a bullshit conspiracy.
And of course your proof is on the way, that proves that "all this means is people moved away"... lol...

Or some died. How else would they be on the voter rolls, tard?

I'll bet I'm probably still registered in South Carolina even though I moved away over four years ago. Hell, I may even still be registered in Boston even though I haven't lived there in ten years.

You are correct. Judicial watch took the number of active voters and combined them with inactive voters to get their total. It does show that some counties need to conduct a residency or alternate residency post card mailing. They can cancel people based on the returns or non response.

Not yet they can't. We have to wait for the Supreme Court decision on that one.

On a personal note, after voting for many years in Kansas, I had to show a driver lic, so I asked the poll workers (nice white haired white lady's) if they knew of any fraud in Kansas, they said no, But they did hear of one man who had voted twice, once at his home in Kansas, & once at his winter home in Ar

I have a whole folder of voter fraud stories. The problem is if there are no protective measures in place to find voter fraud, then nobody knows if it's happening or not.

Another thing is every time this subject comes up in one form or another, notice how the left wants to leave things the way they are and the right want's to correct any problem regarding possible voter fraud.

Very telling.

I have a whole folder of voter fraud stories. The problem is if there are no protective measures in place to find voter fraud, then nobody knows if it's happening or not.

Another thing is every time this subject comes up in one form or another, notice how the left wants to leave things the way they are and the right want's to correct any problem regarding possible voter fraud.

Very telling.
Don't think any one of any party wants voter fraud, correcting problems is one thing, giving Any party more personal info not ok, using that info for political reasons not ok.

All that means is people have moved away
Well thats a definitive statement. What power do you posses that allows you to know this?

Very telling.
Don't think any one of any party wants voter fraud, correcting problems is one thing, giving Any party more personal info not ok, using that info for political reasons not ok.

It's not just that, but they've been fighting Voter--ID, the reduction of voting time and days, everything.

tell ya what .. if those damn democrats dont stop using fraudulent techniques to LOSE elections I'm going to scream.

tell ya what .. if those damn democrats dont stop using fraudulent techniques to LOSE elections I'm going to scream.
Your suggestive tone which implies that all endeavors to cheat, result in success; reveals either your naeivity; or your petulance... I'll leave it to the board to decide which...

I think it is quite obvious that the Democratic party expects and hopes to benefit from voter fraud,and that this is why they are so staunchly opposed to any efforts to protect the integrity of the electoral system, or even to determine to what extent such fraud is happening.

Your suggestive tone which implies that all endeavors to cheat, result in success; reveals either your naeivity; or your petulance... I'll leave it to the board to decide which...

you do that ... :lmao:

Forum List

Back