🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Suspend the first demands a college group.

I don't see the problem. Is it ironic to want to associate and speak about suspension or repeal of the First Amendment but that's exactly what the First Amendment protects. The right to associate and speak against the First Amendment.

I don't see the problem. Is it ironic to want to associate and speak about suspension or repeal of the First Amendment but that's exactly what the First Amendment protects. The right to associate and speak against the First Amendment.
Wrong the 1st protects speech not the demand for removal of the 1st amendment.

It protects them from the Government making a law prohibiting them from saying it and they can associate with whoever they want to. I don't agree with what they say but they have a right to do it.

It protects them from the Government making a law prohibiting them from saying it and they can associate with whoever they want to. I don't agree with what they say but they have a right to do it.
They can say it but the 1st does not protect them from forcing it to happen. The Constitution is not a death pact.

Forum List

Back