SUV plows through Native American Parade in Gallup, NM

Doesn't anyone think it was rather insensitive to have the perps arrested by police? Shouldn't social workers have immediately been called to the scene? I mean what would have happened if the police got out of hand? seriously! we need to be focusing on defunding!! (ehh you lefties think thats true but times like these create a brain fracture for you)

maybe it beeped the horn

not in the video taken of it. But it was seen coming down the street and people had time to jump out of the way. Sorry you are so disappointed by the lack of death, maybe next time

I'm close to Gallup, last night local news was reporting possible "hate crime", but this morning have dropped that. Local scuttlebutt is it was drunk Navajos driving the SUV.
Thats probably why the lib news media is not saying much about the driver

Doesn't anyone think it was rather insensitive to have the perps arrested by police? Shouldn't social workers have immediately been called to the scene? I mean what would have happened if the police got out of hand? seriously! we need to be focusing on defunding!! (ehh you lefties think thats true but times like these create a brain fracture for you)
Right you are

That would leave more time for the cops to seek and destroy AR-15 owners

I am at the Laundromat in sanders, on the rez. 30 miles from Gallup
People here(Navajos) are talking about this incident, and two say they know who was in the car. Drunk Navajos.
Since the rez is dry, Navajos go to Gallup, Farmington or Flagstaff to drink.

If black, not good news for nation-wide blacks. One black male recently dismembered a white woman In America.

I am at the Laundromat in sanders, on the rez. 30 miles from Gallup
People here(Navajos) are talking about this incident, and two say they know who was in the car. Drunk Navajos.
Since the rez is dry, Navajos go to Gallup, Farmington or Flagstaff to drink.
That makes more sense than a car with blacks, rare in Gallup.

Not as bad as Waukesha for sure, but looks like they weren’t aiming for people, just a really, really drunk driver.
The Waukesha Christmas parade attack was not a hate crime because of the race of the suspect and the race of the victims doesn't fit the Democrat narrative.

Forum List

Back