Sweden did not have a lockdown. Experts predicted that it would have 40,000 COVID-19 deaths by May 1. The actual number was 2,769.

Worse is the misuse and misapplication of models which I am Expert on due to my weather work.

No, you're not.

What was the original model based on social distancing being enacted? 100-240k? Sounds about right.
Well we know Happy Joy, you are neither, knows more than a career veteran with over 6,000 career broadcasts and an audience of 20 million over the years.
I know what shut us down was projection of 1.7-2.2 million (and so do you) and then within weeks down to 1-200,000 and every death possible has been attributed to Covid and that number is still far away but code every death as Covid and you might get there.

OC reopening beach and boardwalk this weekend and I’m headed down. Some gobbledegook about not violating Hogan’s illegal travel restrictions but the reopening will be patchwork and conflicting in general.
Thrashers!!
Now you quivering health obsessions probably wish the sickness upon me and we will know in two weeks.
In the meantime, drag your beds down there and out onto the beach and hide under them and berate and harass Free Americans Properly Living their life .

Worse is the misuse and misapplication of models which I am Expert on due to my weather work.

No, you're not.

What was the original model based on social distancing being enacted? 100-240k? Sounds about right.
Well we know Happy Joy, you are neither, knows more than a career veteran with over 6,000 career broadcasts and an audience of 20 million over the years.
I know what shut us down was projection of 1.7-2.2 million (and so do you) and then within weeks down to 1-200,000 and every death possible has been attributed to Covid and that number is still far away but code every death as Covid and you might get there.

I'm not counting on my own expertise or your made up one.

The 2.2 million was based on if we did nothing. I don't see that as a surprising number. The 100-240k was based on adhering to stay at home measures. We're going to be over 100k easy. I believe the latest prediction is about 130k since some state are opening earlier. I also think we'll hit that number.

By the way, you're irrelevant flex is cringe worthy.

Leave it to the mayor if a resort town to factually summarized it perfectly-we cannot delay reopening while waiting for a perfect set of circumstances to guarantee no setbacks. If we need to make adjustments we will
Meanwhile panic monger Biwser of DC is lawdy me over “no cure...no vaccine “(typical of many communucables)

No, you're not.

It was one million, shit for brains.

Uh-oh, Bripat wants to redeem himself for his geography failure.

Got a link to a prediction model that showed 1 million deaths while using preventative measures such as social distancing?

No, you're not.

Got a link to a prediction model that showed 1 million deaths while using preventative measures such as social distancing?
Bripat would trip over his own dick if it was longer than 1/2 an inch. Dude is constant comedy and of all the Drumpfsters that are on this forum he is closest to Drumpf in fuckups.

No, you're not.

Bripat would trip over his own dick if it was longer than 1/2 an inch. Dude is constant comedy and of all the Drumpfsters that are on this forum he is closest to Drumpf in fuckups.

Now, now, let's be fair here.

You're giving Bripat too much....credit.

No, you're not.

Says the imbecile who claims the Egyptians were black and invented trigonometry.

No, you're not.

You're a special kind of douchebag.

No, you're not.

Says the imbecile who claims the Egyptians were black and invented trigonometry.
Says the imbecile who claims the ancient Egyptians were not Black and didnt plan and build the pyramids.

No, you're not.

Is that your way of saying you can't find that prediction model? I have faith in you, little buddy

No, you're not.

Is that your way of saying you can't find that prediction model? I have faith in you, little buddy
Thats his transparent way of trying to change the subject. You'll never see such a link from little Bripat.

No, you're not.

Says the imbecile who claims the ancient Egyptians were not Black and didnt plan and build the pyramids.
They definitely weren't black, moron, and I never claimed they didn't build the pyramids.

I proved they weren't black. All you have to do is look at the paintings and statues they made. I proved this point when we first had this discussion.

No, you're not.

Thats his transparent way of trying to change the subject. You'll never see such a link from little Bripat.

I know and then tomorrow he'll have amnesia and pretend nothing ever happened and it's off to the dipshit races again for him.

No, you're not.

No. Can you find the prediction model to support your claim?

No, you're not.

No. Can you find the prediction model to support your claim?

Of course I can. I mean, I'm not you and I'll even use a dingbat source.

The extension of the social distancing guidelines comes after Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, and other public health officials on the White House coronavirus task force ominously warned that even if the U.S. were to continue to do what it was doing -- keeping the economy closed and most Americans in their homes -- the coronavirus could still leave 100,000 to 240,000 people in the United States dead and millions infected.

Rural Infection Rates Spike As Urban Outbreaks Subside, Data Says

As COVID-19 may be on a slow, downward trend in the hotspots of New York City, New Orleans, and Detroit, the virus appears to be finding new ground elsewhere: in rural America.

Data compiled by the Kaiser Family Foundation suggests that infection rates are increasing at higher rates in rural areas than in urban settings.

It’s a significant, if not unsurprising trend: the disease is fanning out from big, urban areas like New York City to more sparsely populated parts of the country.

New Gov’t Document: COVID Deaths Projected To Increase To 3,000 Per Day By June 1

The Trump administration anticipates that more than 3,000 Americans will be dying each day of COVID-19 by June 1, according to a newly revealed internal government document obtained by the New York Times.

The Times obtained an internal Centers for Disease Control document providing detailed projections on the progression of the COVID-19 pandemic around the country. The data goes up to May 2.

The document says that new cases will grow to a rate of around 225,000 per day by June 1, and that deaths will reach around 3,000 per day by the same date.
............................................................................................................
Just the facts, dude.

You are so full of shit...did you even read the article?

Here’s what it said: “The report also suggests that infection rates will increase more in rural America over the coming months. The document names “the Great Lakes region, parts of the Southeast, Northeast, and around southern California” as potential new hotspots, while Louisiana and New York City remain on a downwards trajectory in the federal government’s modeling.”

So basically, it would cover areas that were just outside the hot zones.

Forum List

Back