Swedish Women Being Raped at horrific level

And nary a rape conviction in Pakistan, that center of women's liberation:

Zero-conviction rate for rape: Senator proposes constitutional changes - The Express Tribune
Since it's so hard for a woman to prove they've been raped, they end up being accused of fornication or adultery, so it's dangerous to even report a rape. BTW, According to Pew (I LOVE PEW :) ) nearly 90% of the 85% of Pakistanis that favour shariah as the law of the land, also favour stoning adulterers to death. What a haven of peace and justice.

No one seems to care....will the same thing begin to occur when we get thousands and thousands more of mulim immigrants?

Will our leadeship ignore it....well they have ignored the horrific amount of black youths raping white women for decades now...so no doubt they will expand that into also covering up and excusing muslim rapists just like they do black rapists.

Swedish Women Use Bracelets To Stop Muslim Rapists
Alex Jones? Nutjob number one? I'm sure if you tried you could find a legitimate news outlet that won't spin it out of all proportion. :thup:

The Swedish rape epidemic has been widely reported on. So far, libtards have just thrown out aspersions in this thread. It's what they do.
I know it's been widely reported however he would have been taken more seriously if it wasn't Infowars he linked to.........

Well, if you know and you're just throwing out aspersions, that's on you.
Good God, Alex Jones is known by every sane person in the world to be a class A conspiracy nutjob so everything that comes from him is suspect at best.
Oh course I also know I'm conversing with the Great Gas Bag (the Joe McCarthy of the 21st century) so there is that also. :thup:

I don't take anything AJ says as absolute truth. But in a weird sort of way, he is much more honest than the corporate media. He at least is shining a faint light on the corruption rather than propping it up.

Alex Jones? Nutjob number one? I'm sure if you tried you could find a legitimate news outlet that won't spin it out of all proportion. :thup:

The Swedish rape epidemic has been widely reported on. So far, libtards have just thrown out aspersions in this thread. It's what they do.
I know it's been widely reported however he would have been taken more seriously if it wasn't Infowars he linked to.........

Good God, Alex Jones is known by every sane person in the world to be a class A conspiracy nutjob so everything that comes from him is suspect at best.
Oh course I also know I'm conversing with the Great Gas Bag (the Joe McCarthy of the 21st century) so there is that also. :thup:

I don't take anything AJ says as absolute truth. But in a weird sort of way, he is much more honest than the corporate media. He at least is shining a faint light on the corruption rather than propping it up.
Everyone needs a hero to emulate....... :eusa_whistle:

It's funny how when a woman claims she was raped by a Muslim ,conservatives don't doubt she was raped. But if a woman claims to be raped by a another white Christian male then they start questioning the legitimacy of her rape and will even start victim blaming.

I wish conservatives were this outraged and vocal about the rape in America.

Stop attempting to deflect from the topic, the topic is the "poor refugees" and their addiction to raping white Western women and why all the Feminists are completely silent about this situation.

It has nothing to do with Christians or The Crusades or The Slave Trade.

Sweden has had one of the highest rape rates in Europe prior to the refugees arrival. I don't doubt there are some refugees that have raped women. But it is not at the rate or epidemic that conservatives are making it out to be.

Feminist are not going hysterical over it because they know Sweden had a rape problem before the refugees arrived.

There have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics.[8][9][10][11] For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005,[3][4][8][12] which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013.[13][14] The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[8][11][15]

Rape in Sweden - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clearly, the Swedish military has no balls and so will succumb to Islamic rule over time.

No one seems to care....will the same thing begin to occur when we get thousands and thousands more of mulim immigrants?

Will our leadeship ignore it....well they have ignored the horrific amount of black youths raping white women for decades now...so no doubt they will expand that into also covering up and excusing muslim rapists just like they do black rapists.

Swedish Women Use Bracelets To Stop Muslim Rapists

The issue is confused by radical and stupid changes in how Sweden reports rape, AND by very poor reporting on crimes broken down by ethnicity, or even ON demographics by Sweden.

This is interesting though.

A LOT of the immigration to sweden has been very recent.

So that nearly twenty percent of the current, 2016 population is immigrant.

The LATEST release on information on rape by immigrants is from the 1980s.

"The BRÅ has not released detailed data on rape committed by immigrants since 1996, but according to that report individuals with an immigrant background made up 53% of all rape convictions between 1985 and 1989."

Those numbers indicate that a absolute minimum FLOOR, shows that the "immigrant" population is raping at more than two and a half times the rate of native swedes.,

And of course the rate is far higher because,

1. The immigrant population of Sweden was not 20% in 1985.

2. "Immigrants" includes Poles and Germans that have moved to Sweden, who, lets keep it real, are NOT raping like Muslims.

3. Much of the rape being reported on the native population includes long term abuse being reported as hundreds of sexual assaults, which hides the much higher incident of "one off" stranger rape by muslim immigrants.

The data is spotty, suspiciously so, BUT enough information is there to see that there is a real and huge problem that is resulting not only is pain and suffering for hundreds of thousands of women, BUT is the destruction of a liberal First World culture.
In many Islamic cultures if a women is raped it's her fault and has to marry the rapist and if not a believer in Islam must convert to her husband's faith. Rape is one method used in that culture as a conversion tool, it's quite possible this is what some are trying to do in Europe.
I'm wondering though just how prevalent the number of rapes really are whether it's being blown out of proportion or under reported. :dunno:
Also if a woman is not properly dressed (too exposed) in that culture it's her fault if she gets raped, that's the way they see it.

The bias of the dominate political class, and it's media allies is to under report, to avoid giving "ammo" to the Right.

Do you need links to some examples?

Furthermore, your comments of culture above is the type of discussion we should have had BEFORE importing large numbers of muslims.

And yet, the media has been the ones downplaying this issue for quite some time.

THey have been so bad at their jobs, that they are giving Alex Jones the chance to do it instead.

What does that say about your Main Stream Media?
That, as usual they are more interested in American doom and gloom as opposed to European doom and gloom. It's called ratings........

The Left, on both sides of the Atlantic, are desperate to avoid any truth about the problems with Third World Immigration or Diversity.

Because one chick in their Wall of LIes, and they might have to explain the real reasons and costs of their agenda.
I look for the more common explanations not ones that can explain some actions that I can then use to demonize one side or the other. What drives the news? Ratings. What do ratings equate to? Money. Follow the money trail, it couldn't be more simple.

Except that it is not true.

The low hanging fruit in the media is the conservative market. That is why Fox News exploded the way it did, for it found a new niche market, ie half the country.

Why has the major players not made a single move to compete for those viewers? IF Money was the motive?

Sweden has been accepting ME immigrants since the 1970's.

Yes but back then it was controlled immigration, not this open the floodgates, free for all.
I agree, but someone was trying to say that after 2003 and before the huge immigration of the last few years, rape was horrifically high so it has nothing to do with immigrants? Lol.
Also: Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005,[3][4][8][12] which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013.[13][14
And: The BRÅ has not released detailed data on rape committed by immigrants since 1996, but according to that report individuals with an immigrant background made up 53% of all rape convictions between 1985 and 1989.[21]

Well before the massive increase in immigration in the last few years.

So, if a small minority was committing over half the rapes THEN,

what is the much larger muslim population doing now?

I wasn't able to find what percentage of Sweden was immigrant in the 80s, does anyone know?

Hilary got Obama to bomb Libya and make a regime change based on propaganda. If Hilary becomes President she can bomb Sweden.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

And yet, the media has been the ones downplaying this issue for quite some time.

THey have been so bad at their jobs, that they are giving Alex Jones the chance to do it instead.

That, as usual they are more interested in American doom and gloom as opposed to European doom and gloom. It's called ratings........

The Left, on both sides of the Atlantic, are desperate to avoid any truth about the problems with Third World Immigration or Diversity.

Because one chick in their Wall of LIes, and they might have to explain the real reasons and costs of their agenda.
I look for the more common explanations not ones that can explain some actions that I can then use to demonize one side or the other. What drives the news? Ratings. What do ratings equate to? Money. Follow the money trail, it couldn't be more simple.

The low hanging fruit in the media is the conservative market. That is why Fox News exploded the way it did, for it found a new niche market, ie half the country.

Why has the major players not made a single move to compete for those viewers? IF Money was the motive?
Bet you'll be telling me next that UFOs/aliens are real, 9-11 was an inside job and the Illuminati are behind it all....... :lol:

Bet you'll be telling me next that UFOs/aliens are real, 9-11 was an inside job and the Illuminati are behind it all....... :lol:

Arguing that an industry is biases and is doing a poor job is not equal to believing in Aliens.

Indeed, if I was a lefty arguing that the American criminal system was disproportionately staffed by whites and because of that, that blacks got discriminated against, you would have no problem with that, you would probably even agree.

But replace "criminal system" with "media" and "black" with "republican/conservative" and suddenly you are pretending that it is ridiculous.

YOu are, at best, in denial.

Arguing that an industry is biases and is doing a poor job is not equal to believing in Aliens.

Indeed, if I was a lefty arguing that the American criminal system was disproportionately staffed by whites and because of that, that blacks got discriminated against, you would have no problem with that, you would probably even agree.

But replace "criminal system" with "media" and "black" with "republican/conservative" and suddenly you are pretending that it is ridiculous.

The media being biased isn't the only reason, what I stated isn't the only reason (though it is the primary) hence my snide references..... :thup:

The media being biased isn't the only reason, what I stated isn't the only reason (though it is the primary) hence my snide references..... :thup:

THe media being biased is a huge part of the problem that effects everything.

It still doesn't overcome their desire for making money.

As I have been pointing out, their actions reveals that it DOES.

For decades, the BIG Three ignored conservative viewers, and served them their lefty viewpoints and the viewers has not options to go elsewhere.

When FINALLY Fox hit the scene they grew like wildfire.

What steps did the BIg Three take to hold on to their conservative viewers?

Have they taken any real steps to go after those ratings, or do they prefer to serve their tired old message to their decreasing viewership?

Do you agree that, given American history that War Movies can make money?

No matter how people try to downplay the problem in Sweden, the fact is a great many European countries who have taken in these 'refugees' are facing similar problems. Now, Austria - where a schoolboy of ?10yrs of age was raped in a swimming pool by a 'refugee' who said it was a 'sexual emergency' - is getting increasingly peed off too. WTH is wrong with these pervs? (Rhet)

Austrian mayor says his town has had enough of migrants carrying out sexual assaults as locals discuss setting up vigilante patrols to deal with the problem
  • Mayor of Moedling in Austria spoke out after attack on girl in restaurant
  • She is said to have been attacked by four men who were then able to flee
  • Group of residents has reportedly talked about setting up vigilante patrols
An Austrian mayor has said his town has had enough of Afghan migrants carrying out sexual assaults as it emerged that some locals have discussed setting up vigilante patrols.

The Mayor of Moedling, south of the Austrian capital Vienna, spoke out after a girl was groped by four men in a restaurant toilet.

Local media said nobody came to help the girl when she cried for help and that the perpetrators, reported to have been young asylum seekers, were able to flee.

123FE7A7000005DC-0-image-a-50_1470731474190.jpg

+1
The Mayor of Moedling, south of the Austrian capital Vienna (file picture), spoke out after a girl was groped by four men in a restaurant toilet

One group of residents has reportedly talked about setting up vigilante patrols amidst growing unrest in the town.

It comes against a backdrop of unease in the country following a number of similar attacks recently.

Over the weekend, two young mothers pushing prams claimed to have been attacked in a park in daylight.

Locals in Austrian town consider setting up vigilante patrols

For decades, the BIG Three ignored conservative viewers, and served them their lefty viewpoints and the viewers has not options to go elsewhere.

Have they taken any real steps to go after those ratings, or do they prefer to serve their tired old message to their decreasing viewership?

Hey, we disagree, life works that way, deal with it. :thup:

YOu made a claim about the media.

I pointed out that their actions do not support your claim.

You have been unable to deny that historical fact.

Your claim is shown to be not true.

You made a judgement based on your bias, you make assumptions based on your bias. Such is life. Again, deal with it. :thup:

You made a judgement based on your bias, you make assumptions based on your bias. Such is life. Again, deal with it. :thup:

Says the man that has been able to offer no example of the BIg Three Networks altering their behavior to try to hold on or get back their under served conservative viewers.

And thus is unable to support his excuse for their behavior, ie that it is all about the ratings/money.

Forum List

Back