Swiss Region Bans Burqas

Liberals don't say every scantily clad lady is a prostitute. Radical Muslims do. And you do. Like I said your charade is hugely unsuccessful. Sorry :)
I didn't. I said if you dress like a whore that's what you are. Pretty old advice actually.

Oh, this is so very tolerant, right? :D Um no. Your actions are what make you a whore.
That, and how you present yourself to the world. I said what it was, not that you couldn't do it.

Liberals don't say every scantily clad lady is a prostitute. Radical Muslims do. And you do. Like I said your charade is hugely unsuccessful. Sorry :)
I didn't. I said if you dress like a whore that's what you are. Pretty old advice actually.

Oh, this is so very tolerant, right? :D Um no. Your actions are what make you a whore.
That, and how you present yourself to the world. I said what it was, not that you couldn't do it.

I wouldn't assume she was a whore. Do you consider the women who work at Hooters whores too?

What is wrong with a young single attractive woman dressing sexy?

Are women wearing bikinis whores too?

It isn't advice, it isn't true and it isn't liberal. Phoney.
Many liberals would be more PC. I am not PC.
roadhouse-blond-slut-with-white-dress.jpg

She could be a soccer mom, but not while wearing that.

She looks hot! :D

Is she single? Nothing wrong with a single woman trying to attract attention from men. That's how we meet after all. :) If she were married, then maybe you would have a case.

Do you consider the women at Hooters to all be whores?
In the movie that is a man's wife, who likes to show off.
Same woman, 2:50

Is she single? Nothing wrong with a single woman trying to attract attention from men. That's how we meet after all. :) If she were married, then maybe you would have a case.

Okay, well I think it's different when a person is married and has taken vows. But if you don't know the woman, then you don't know if she is married or not, and just because she is single and wants to show off to attract men doesn't necessarily mean she is a whore, so that means you are showing your intolerance for sexy dressed ladies. :D Lol.

Okay, well I think it's different when a person is married and has taken vows. But if you don't know the woman, then you don't know if she is married or not, and just because she is single and wants to show off to attract men doesn't necessarily mean she is a whore, so that means you are showing your intolerance for sexy dressed ladies. :D Lol.

I'm being overly dramatic to make a point that the Muslims, including bin Laden, have been trying to tell you. A woman, in this case that one who strips to her panties, at least she wears underpants, on stage in that film is exactly the kind of thing they find so profoundly immoral and Western society allows it, even promotes it by telling woman it's okay to look like a hooker if you're still a good girl at heart. Well, what you dress like presents to the world more than you'd want to at that point, like this.

burkhabikini.jpg

Not enough skin, and way too much skin...
images

Ass unknown, ass too-well known.

I'm being overly dramatic to make a point that the Muslims, including bin Laden, have been trying to tell you. A woman, in this case that one who strips to her panties, at least she wears underpants, on stage in that film is exactly the kind of thing they find so profoundly immoral and Western society allows it, even promotes it by telling woman it's okay to look like a hooker if you're still a good girl at heart. Well, what you dress like presents to the world more than you'd want to at that point, like this.

burkhabikini.jpg

The girl in the bikini would look a lot better if she had just a little bit of a tan, I think. :D

There is nothing wrong with how she is dressed. She is at the beach and it's hot!!!

burkhabikini.jpg

The girl in the bikini would look a lot better if she had just a little bit of a tan, I think. :D

There is nothing wrong with how she is dressed. She is at the beach and it's hot!!!

There's a lot wrong with it actually, and the ink on her bare butt doesn't help.

vintage-swimwear-ad-2.png

It's not so hot that she couldn't have her bottom covered, and she should.

Her attire is for this age, not her age:
DSC_7661.JPG

burkhabikini.jpg

There's a lot wrong with it actually, and the ink on her bare butt doesn't help.

DSC_7661.JPG

Those kinds of bathing suits are out of style! Lol! Nobody wears those except old ladies and fat people!

burkhabikini.jpg

DSC_7661.JPG

Those kinds of bathing suits are out of style! Lol! Nobody wears those except old ladies and fat people!

Like this you mean?

Taylor Swift’s Red Polka Dot Bikini: Where to Buy It
082012-taylor-swift-connor-kennedy-bikini-340.jpg

And
taylor-swift-ed-sheeran-paddle-boarding-bikini.jpg

And (Katy Perry)
1416338039_katy-perry-bikini-350.jpg

Presents are best when they are wrapped...

burkhabikini.jpg

DSC_7661.JPG

Like this you mean?

She's a dork though! :D And that bathing suit is really ugly too, I must say. I wouldn't be caught dead in it.

burkhabikini.jpg

DSC_7661.JPG

Like this you mean?

And

And (Katy Perry)

Ugly. All ugly. No worries though. One pieces are supposed to be back in style this coming summer season! :D

2015-new-mesh-black-one-piece-swimwear-sexy.jpg

burkhabikini.jpg

DSC_7661.JPG

Like this you mean?

And

And (Katy Perry)

Ugly. All ugly. No worries though. One pieces are supposed to be back in style this coming summer season! :D

2015-new-mesh-black-one-piece-swimwear-sexy.jpg
Nice, but too much skin still, and no way does that have enough bottom, to cover her bottom.

The Danish cabinet too have decided to ban the niqab in public places, with heavy fines for those who attempt to flout it.
Tons of assholes who can't deal with freedom in the world. Just because it's a pile-on doesn't mean it's right, which it isn't.
These countries are quite tolerant, but if you tolerate everything you wave goodbye to your own culture and beliefs you have fought for. The niqab is a symbol of opression, separateness, a lack of willingness to embrace the culture you now live in, and Wahhabism. It has no place in countries that have already fought their wars for women's rights. I do hope all European countries join in this rejection of the niqab and all it stands for.

The Danish cabinet too have decided to ban the niqab in public places, with heavy fines for those who attempt to flout it.
Tons of assholes who can't deal with freedom in the world. Just because it's a pile-on doesn't mean it's right, which it isn't.
These countries are quite tolerant, but if you tolerate everything you wave goodbye to your own culture and beliefs you have fought for. The niqab is a symbol of opression, separateness, a lack of willingness to embrace the culture you now live in, and Wahhabism. It has no place in countries that have already fought their wars for women's rights. I do hope all European countries join in this rejection of the niqab and all it stands for.
Your lack of support for religious freedom has already been noted. Since religion is oppressive, let's just ban it? That work for you?

Parts of Spain and Italy too. Seems to be catching on.
Stupidity and fear usually does, as well as religious intolerance.

YOU seem to be the intolerant one actually. :)
I'm intolerant of people trying to take away the religious freedom of others,
Unless they're Christian, then you don't mind their heads being hacked off by Muslims. I guess that must be Islam indulging in their religious freedom, right?
Who do you think you're kidding? Lol.

Parts of Spain and Italy too. Seems to be catching on.
Stupidity and fear usually does, as well as religious intolerance.

YOU seem to be the intolerant one actually. :)
I'm intolerant of people trying to take away the religious freedom of others,
Unless they're Christian, then you don't mind their heads being hacked off by Muslims. I guess that must be Islam indulging in their religious freedom, right?
Who do you think you're kidding? Lol.
That is the Children of God, slaughtering each other. I'm opposed just as I am to all religion, and that matters not a fucking damn in this case.

Your lack of support for religious freedom has already been noted. Since religion is oppressive, let's just ban it? That work for you?
Banning religion would make no difference to me personally, but such an action would of course be absurd.

Banning religion would make no difference to me personally, but such an action would of course be absurd.
It's been done, and doesn't seem like it would bother you eh? Then again, you aren't a liberal and don't defend the rights of others.

burkhabikini.jpg

images

Ass unknown, ass too-well known.

My god, pmh thinks we should be heeding BinLaden. The man says his wife stills the TV if a 'hot' body is on screen, so he can drool over it, and is now telling us scantily clad women are ALL whores and that we should listen to Bin Laden on such matters. Lol.

Last edited:

burkhabikini.jpg

DSC_7661.JPG

Like this you mean?

And

And (Katy Perry)

Presents are best when they are wrapped...
God, you are creepy.

Forum List

Back