Swiss Region Bans Burqas

Switzerland is a Christian based nation. They should adapt.
Try carrying a Bible or wearing a cross in Saudi Arabia and you'll know what I'm getting at.
Why not just force them to become Christians? Oh wait, you'd approve of that.
Muslims have no problem arresting people for owning a Bible in Muslim nations.
Your selective outrage is most telling.
It's not selective. and all religion is fucking nonsense, but that has nothing to do with this overt discrimination.
You are selective, at no time have you ever self initiated any outrage at Islam.

Swiss can do as they wish just like Muslim nations can.
1. Untrue.
2. Two wrongs don't make a right. Thought your mommy would have taught you that by now?
1. Link then.
2. Decision is a good one. Muslim women if given the choice do not want to wear Burqas. I've yet to see one worn in America. Unlike the left, I care about women's rights.

Swiss Region Imposes $9,800 Fines On Burqas, Aims At ‘Islamist Fundamentalists’

"Those who rebuff our values and aim to build a parallel society based on religious laws, and want to place it over our society, are not welcome."

No freedom of religion there eh? So be it.
It is not a religious requirement to w

"Those who rebuff our values and aim to build a parallel society based on religious laws, and want to place it over our society, are not welcome."

Wearing a burqa is not a religious requirement.

No wonder there's such a culture clash. Western nations believe women are equal to men.
Believe what you want and pass laws to make it seem that way.

But the reality is that men and women are physically, biologically, and fundamentally different and will never be equal. ...... :cool:
I didn't say I disagree with you.

Banned, not required by Jesus.
symbol_hat_dagon_vatican.jpg
Why? He is not disguised.

Burkas are not a requirement of Islam or the quran.
No reason for it not to banned.
Yamaka's are not a requirement of Judaism or the Torah.

By your logic they should also be banned. ..... :cool:
The don't obscure people's faces.
That's still legal, as long as it isn't with a Muslim garment. See the problem yet?
Still waiting for you to link to a post you self initiated denouncing Islam.
Is there not even one in the 39,986 posts you've made? I doubt there is.

It is cultural not a religious requirement. Many devout women around the world don't have their face or even their hair covered.
It doesn't matter. How many times do I have to say that?

Wearing a cross is optional. so let's ban it. Reading the Bible is optional, so let's ban it. Being a Christian is optional, so let's ban it.

Burka is not religious.
The fuck it isn't. That's why it is worn.

And it wouldn't matter a damn if it was just for kicks, it's a Muslim garment banned when others that do the very same thing are not.
Switzerland is a Christian based nation. They should adapt.
Try carrying a Bible or wearing a cross in Saudi Arabia and you'll know what I'm getting at.
Why not just force them to become Christians? Oh wait, you'd approve of that.

Not religious so no I would not want to force any to convert to another religion.

Where is the requirement for Christians to wear a cross around their necks, Jews to cover their hair with a Kippah? Where does either faith require their believers to read the holy books? Can they not ban all three things? They aren't required, right?

Keep them in the house of religion or in the home. Want to wear a cross, put it on a longer chain and wear under your clothes.
I see you are a big supporter of religious freedom, AKA, not even remotely supportive.
562166eb8a7b6f76e3d42762d92d1f12.jpg

Banned. Not required by the Bible, looks weird...
No need for a ban, she is not disguised.

Where is the requirement for Christians to wear a cross around their necks, Jews to cover their hair with a Kippah? Where does either faith require their believers to read the holy books? Can they not ban all three things? They aren't required, right?

Keep them in the house of religion or in the home. Want to wear a cross, put it on a longer chain and wear under your clothes.
I see you are a big supporter of religious freedom, AKA, not even remotely supportive.

You can be disguised, that still legal, as long as it isn't with a Muslim garment. See the problem, yet?

Yamaka's are not a requirement of Judaism or the Torah.

By your logic they should also be banned. ..... :cool:
The don't obscure people's faces.
That's still legal, as long as it isn't with a Muslim garment. See the problem yet?
Still waiting for you to link to a post you self initiated denouncing Islam.
Is there not even one in the 39,986 posts you've made? I doubt there is.
First search result with the word "Islam" What is the attraction of Islam? | Page 2 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You can be disguised, that still legal, as long as it isn't with a Muslim garment. See the problem, yet?
You prove the left love to treat women as lower than animals like Islam teaches.

Forum List

Back