Take from the poor, give to the rich.

Stop splatter cast posting and kill yourself already, TDM.... make the world a better place... and if you want someone else to buy the bullet, I am sure someone will

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

stop saying really stupid and evil things

they hate EVERYTHING

even our kids

I don't hate anyone. That takes too much energy.

But if you want kids then they are your responsibility not mine.

I made the decision not to have kids.

And you have made the decision to live in this country.

This country wants its kids educated.

be a good citizen and stop trying to be everyones dictator

;how sick in the head do you have to be to say educating kids is a lose lose situation?

Education is up to the individual That means leaving a particular school system that is not getting the job done. That means parents being involved in their childrens education etc.

What I feel sorry for are the poor folk who are thrown to the public school system. I know one couple that sold their home and moved into an apartment just to get into a good school system. Most, however, are not even in a position to do that.

Which party opposes the voucher system to help alleviate this problem again?

What progressives favor is tantamount to educational segregation. Most poor folk are minorities and they are forced into inner city public school systems that are an equivalent to prison for children. God forbid they be sent via a voucher system to a school where their children are. No one wants their children to have to mingle with such ilk.

Education is what made this country the top country.

fail at educating our future workforce and you will be the one who destroys our future

How ANY American can be so short sighted is beyond understanding.

The stupid party strikes again

If they didn't want us to be in the exact situation we're in then the people who created it wouldn't have done so in the first place. We are exactly where the D.C. crowd wants us to be and neither party is going to do jack shit about it. We peaked and are now on the other side.

It is a divide and conquer tactic. Convince the masses to defend one party over the other to the death, and then continue to spew mindless propaganda like what is in this thread to feed the delusion.

I'd say conservatives are waking up to this fact. Progressives......not so much.

I have to agree.
And it's getting to be painfully obvious. The sooner everyone realizes that the better off we'll be.
The gov stopped working for the people a long time ago.

they hate EVERYTHING

even our kids

I don't believe that. I think that perhaps poor school performance internationally is intentional. After all, if you educate them you empower them. If you want a top heavy government system that runs the lives of its citizens, do you really want people empowered?

they hate EVERYTHING

even our kids

You are the fucking dictator.

All I want is to be left alone but you have some pathological need to control other people.

If you want kids I don't give a fuck go ahead and have a dozen as long as you can pay for them. It is not my responsibility to pay for them.

The hey day of the American life time included us having the BEST education system in the world.

Only idiots want it to be second or thirteenth class

If they didn't want us to be in the exact situation we're in then the people who created it wouldn't have done so in the first place. We are exactly where the D.C. crowd wants us to be and neither party is going to do jack shit about it. We peaked and are now on the other side.

It is a divide and conquer tactic. Convince the masses to defend one party over the other to the death, and then continue to spew mindless propaganda like what is in this thread to feed the delusion.

I'd say conservatives are waking up to this fact. Progressives......not so much.

I have to agree.
And it's getting to be painfully obvious. The sooner everyone realizes that the better off we'll be.

For progressives to begin to see this is futile I'm afraid. They are quite content with a ballooning government. The bigger it grows the closer they get to their utopia.

You are the fucking dictator.

All I want is to be left alone but you have some pathological need to control other people.

If you want kids I don't give a fuck go ahead and have a dozen as long as you can pay for them. It is not my responsibility to pay for them.

In democracy your postision can be outvoted.

You didnt know that?

I have to agree.

For progressives to begin to see this is futile I'm afraid. They are quite content with a ballooning government. The bigger it grows the closer they get to their utopia.

see how much they hate our government?

Is that why republicans want to kill it from the inside?

I have to agree.

Probably right. And when the money runs out they'll blame republicans for being broke.

Um dudes its the right who is shirking the responsibility for crashing the world economy ofr the second time in one lifetime along with lying us into a war while crashing the entire world economy.

You are the party that admitts NO guilt for anything

Your hate for our government is noted.

Your ideas are historically failed ideas yet you cling to them.

You have had NO predictions that were proven out true.

You cant win elections even while cheating in them.

Your a failed party and hate the party that didnt fail.

cry much?

I have to agree.

see how much they hate our government?

Is that why republicans want to kill it from the inside?

Wanting to get rid of a useless program is now hate?

God your an idiot and you prove it with each and every post.

but your idea of worthless is insane.

you opperate on false information.

You lose the votes and the seats and the decision on what shoudl be law.

Dont expect to get your way.

If your party cant even win seatrs when they cheat their butts off then expect to NOT get your way.

That is how democracy works.

The majority dont have to do what the minority wants.

That is NOT what the founders planned

Here is a clue for you completely LOST right wingers.

The American people like their kids.

the American people think their kids are worth educating at the best level we can muster.

You only like YOUR OWN kids.

Fortunately you are a minority so we will just go over your heads

Forum List

Back