Tampons Aren't For Women Only

You still pay sales tax even if you've somehow gamed the system. Sales tax, property tax, etc. You pay taxes to the government, and they use some of that money to buy bras and panties for male inmates.

I pay no taxes at the federal level.

I live in a state full of intelligent individuals and a governor who would certainly never spend any of my locally paid taxes on such frivolous bullshit.

Go FLYOVER AMERICA!!!!!!!!!!!!

The already loony left just keep on getting loonier. Tampons are now for men. The left don't want to discriminate.

Did you even read your own link? Here, the relevant points...

Vuokkoset, a Finnish company released the controversial new sanitary product earlier this month to coincide with Transgender Awareness week and International Men’s day.

Vuokkoset has said in a statement online that it launched the period product to “raise the issue of genderness of hygiene products and the anxiety related to menstruation in trans men”.

This is a private company trying to create a buzz for a product in Finland! You fucking hysterical idiots. Does fear help you jack off better?

Who writes this stuff?
Progs are masters of the tongue. Look at Newsom talking to DeSantis. We live in a short attention span society. And progs use their spiel that even guilts people to get their way. No one pays attention to the perma ghettos as they are not talked about. And the resources spent on them increases in real terms every year.

Forum List

Back