Tampons Aren't For Women Only

It must get confusing even for the ignorant gender fluid types. If a woman declares herself to be a man the crazies accept it without question. When she continues to have her period the crazies announce that a man needs a tampon.

South Park already did this...a long time ago. You people really need to find constructive things to be outraged by. :auiqs.jpg:

No one can make fun of Democrats for your the stupid shit you are doing if South Park has already made fun of you for it? I'm not familiar with this rule. Is that from The Official Guide to Democrat Double Standards?

No one can make fun of Democrats for your the stupid shit you are doing if South Park has already made fun of you for it? I'm not familiar with this rule. Is that from The Official Guide to Democrat Double Standards?
South Park makes fun of everybody...and you whine when they make fun of Republicans and conservatives..even though you guys give them a lot more ammo. :)

It must get confusing even for the ignorant gender fluid types. If a woman declares herself to be a man the crazies accept it without question. When she continues to have her period the crazies announce that a man needs a tampon.
In Oregon and some other leftist havens, a woman who says she is a man and goes to the hospital to give birth, it is recorded in hospital and state records that a man gave birth.

LOL. Yes, we would want to celebrate International Men's day by making tampons for them.
Who's we, retard? Again, this is a Finnish company trying to create a market for their product.

I thought you idiots loved free enterprise. Guess, you love it as long as it marches lock-step with your ideology.

South Park makes fun of everybody...and you whine when they make fun of Republicans and conservatives..even though you guys give them a lot more ammo. :)

Aww, there there baby, I didn't mean to make you so upset. Breathe, in out in out.

Democrats are babies, MAGA man. Try growing a pair

Who's we, retard? Again, this is a Finnish company trying to create a market for their product.

I thought you idiots loved free enterprise. Guess, you love it as long as it marches lock-step with your ideology.
We're just sitting back laughing. But, I hope they don't expect to become millionaires by making tampons for trannies.

Aww, there there baby, I didn't mean to make you so upset. Breathe, in out in out.

Democrats are babies, MAGA man. Try growing a pair
What would you have upset me about, sweetie pie?
Again, they make fun of everyone. Your side just gives them more material.

Doesn't matter to me in the slightest.
And you should be typing MAWA. Not MAGA.
Because that's what MAGA really means. :)

We're just sitting back laughing. But, I hope they don't expect to become millionaires by making tampons for trannies.
And yet... here you are so scared that you had to create a thread whining about it. :itsok:

What does that tell you?

What would you have upset me about, sweetie pie?

Ding, ding, ding, absolutely nothing. There is no reason you got so upset. Remember I told you to grow a pair, you must have missed that part, MAGA man

Gator really wants to keep access to his manpons.

You people are literally obsessed with me. You cannot help but post about me.

I guess I should be honored I have made such an impact on your petty little lives.

Forum List

Back