🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tapper: What did Trump know, and when?

McRocket

Gold Member
Apr 4, 2018
Tapper: What did Trump know, and when? - CNN Video

Video is 4:18 long.

Trump's announcement of a 'major' speech about Clinton dirt was just two days before his son (and others) had that now famous meeting with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower.
Sure sounds like Trump was anticipating 'dirt' on the Clinton's from that meeting. But when the dirt failed to materialize - he cancelled the 'major' speech on the subject.

I had not put the two together before.

VERY interesting.

Last edited:

This 4:18 long video turned out to be much more interesting to me than I thought it would be when I started to watch it.

The Trump's announcement of a 'major' speech about Clinton dirt was just two days before his son (and others) had that now famous meeting with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower. AND after the meeting had been set up.

I never put the two together before.

Very interesting.
Myself and others have put the two together many times on this forum. It's about damn time the media caught up.

"I am going to give a major speech. Probably Monday of next week. And we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting.”

I agree with Bannon , (and I never do) but Trump Sr knew all about it. They must think we are ignorant.

Trump's announcement of a 'major' speech about Clinton dirt was just two days before his son (and others) had that now famous meeting with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower.
Sure sounds like Trump was anticipating 'dirt' on the Clinton's from that meeting. But when the dirt failed to materialize - he cancelled the 'major' speech on the subject.

Very interesting.

Well maybe you or Tapper can explain to the class how this Russian got in to the country. Guess what, she had to get a special pass from Obama's State Department because she was kicked out before.

Yup, from the same State Department that was provided information from some unknown source. Maybe her, then a set up.

Care to opine on the FISA doc.?

Saturday’s release of the FISA applications now exposes a new troubling detail: The DOJ sought the FISA surveillance order based on the information provided “by the U.S. Department of State” “in or about October 2016.” When considered in light of last month’s revelation that Steele had met with State Department officials in October, it now appears that the Obama administration’s State Department bore equal responsibility for presenting the FISA court unverified hearsay to justify spying on the Trump campaign.

margot7..22.1.jpg

Saturday’s release of the FISA applications now exposes a new troubling detail: The DOJ sought the FISA surveillance order based on the information provided “by the U.S. Department of State” “in or about October 2016.” When considered in light of last month’s revelation that Steele had met with State Department officials in October, it now appears that the Obama administration’s State Department bore equal responsibility for presenting the FISA court unverified hearsay to justify spying on the Trump campaign.
Man, you guys parrot manufactured bullshit without engaging a single brain cell.

Carter was not on the Trump campaign team when the FBI took an interest in him.

You are so desperate to support Trump's lie about Obama spying on Trump Tower, you will drink any piss poured for you.

She also was sitting in Congress with Dems after the meeting

Very interesting.

Well maybe you or Tapper can explain to the class how this Russian got in to the country. Guess what, she had to get a special pass from Obama's State Department because she was kicked out before.

Yup, from the same State Department that was provided information from some unknown source. Maybe her, then a set up.

margot7..22.1.jpg

Little Trump was solicited by the Russians. Little Trump leaped at the opportunity. He invited them into Trump HQ. Then he told his dad. Then his dad blabbed to the world about exciting news he would soon be revealing.

When they didn't get the dirt they were hoping for, Trump failed to hold his presser.

The picture is very clear.

No amount of red herrings can cover it up any more.

Man, you guys parrot manufactured bullshit without engaging a single brain cell.

Carter was not on the Trump campaign team when the FBI took an interest in him.

You are so desperate to support Trump's lie about Obama spying on Trump Tower, you will drink any piss poured for you.

Listen, petunia.

Page has not been charged and never will be but he was used in the FISA warrant where they lied about him.

Come on now, tell the class why the false information was used and lied about.

Now be a sport and tell us who was the "special agent" under penalty of perjury signed this FISA warrant.

margot7..22.7.jpg

Well maybe you or Tapper can explain to the class how this Russian got in to the country.
There have always been Russian spies in America. Even under Reagan and Eisenhower, dipshit. Do you think Reagan and Eisenhower ALLOWED them to be spies against our country?

For fuck's sake stop parroting the lines being fed to you and THINK.

Very interesting.

margot7..22.1.jpg
She was the lawyer for a firm being prosecuted by the US Attorney for the Southern District of New York. So they let her back in to wind up the case. And that case, btw, ended up being settled so fast after Trump got on the job that it made everyone's head spin. As soon as Trump canned the Preet Bhara (who he had personally called and asked to stay on three months before), the new US attorney ordered the case be settled for peanuts. Even the Russians couldn't believe the insignificant amount they were asked to pay, and they took the settlement quick. Bhara had been ready to hang them out to dry. Anyway, our little Russian Mata Hari was back on her plane to Moscow and all was right again in Manhattan real estate.
It was a money laundering case. I don't know if it was the Russian money laundering or Atty V. that Trump was so anxious to get rid of, but my guess is the money laundering case.

This 4:18 long video turned out to be much more interesting to me than I thought it would be when I started to watch it.

The Trump's announcement of a 'major' speech about Clinton dirt was just two days before his son (and others) had that now famous meeting with the Russian lawyer in Trump Tower. AND after the meeting had been set up.

I never put the two together before.

Very interesting.
Myself and others have put the two together many times on this forum. It's about damn time the media caught up.

"I am going to give a major speech. Probably Monday of next week. And we’re going to be discussing all of the things that have taken place with the Clintons. I think you’re going to find it very informative and very, very interesting.”

Ya'got nothing

hillarycroooooked.jpg

Tapper: What did Trump know, and when?

Well Trump knew Tapper was an idiot a long time ago....

Well maybe you or Tapper can explain to the class how this Russian got in to the country.
There have always been Russian spies in America. Even under Reagan and Eisenhower, dipshit. Do you think Reagan and Eisenhower ALLOWED them to be spies against our country?

For fuck's sake stop parroting the lines being fed to you and THINK.

She was kicked out and had to gain a waiver from Obama's State Department to get back just prior to the Trump Tower meeting. So who in the State Department granted the waiver and who in the State Department fed the FBI the information used in the false FISA application.

You really should research things before you call anyone a parrot.

Eat this.

margot7..22.1.jpg

Very interesting.

Considering that no crime took place, it's completely moot. But carry on with the TDS. It's a great look for you loons going into the midterm elections.

In RealityLand, people are loving 4%+ economic growth.

Very interesting.

Considering that no crime took place, it's completely moot. But carry on with the TDS. It's a great look for you loons going into the midterm elections.

If it was no big deal, why has Trump worked so hard to cover it up?

Hmmm...

Very interesting.

Businesses all over the country are teetering on the brink of bankruptcy, massive #'s of people will be out of jobs, thanks to the trade war. So I would be careful bragging on that if I were you.

Forum List

Back