Target loses $9 billion due to backlash from trans kids clothing

Not mad in the least, just trying to figure out how you people keep track of it all.
You’re clearly perturbed… and now clearly trying to resort to an “all or nothing” tactic. You’re insinuating that if conservatives aren’t 100% in their spending choices on this issue, they have no right to boycott anything, blah blah blah.

It’s a pathetic line of “hack attack” in debate. You look like a clown here.

Loud, brash businesses who chose to lecture the public on woke ideals are facing backlash for their politics. The top ones are being made an example of. It’s very easy to understand, I’m not sure why it confuses you

mainly Conservatives because they don’t want to support businesses that hate them..

Oh go get fucked, you fucken snowflake. Putting some girly man on a beer can isn't hating conservatives; they're not even fucking talking to you. It's you guys that decided to thrust yourself into the spotlight by going out of your way to make a demonstrably bigoted protest. You piss-ants are always shitting in your britches about cancel culture and then go out and try to do precisely that. You're entitled to protest - that's your right, but stop being a sly, underhanded pansy about it and trying to claim victimhood and just own your hateful shit. In other words, BE A FUCKEN MAN.

You’re clearly perturbed… and now clearly trying to resort to an “all or nothing” tactic. You’re insinuating that if conservatives aren’t 100% in their spending choices on this issue, they have no right to boycott anything, blah blah blah.

It’s a pathetic line of “hack attack” in debate. You look like a clown here.

Loud, brash businesses who chose to lecture the public on woke ideals are facing backlash for their politics. The top ones are being made an example of. It’s very easy to understand, I’m not sure why it confuses you

You have the right to do whatever you wish to do. I enjoy these threads.

The list of things you all have to boycott has grown by a good dozen companies at least in the month of May alone. I have no idea how you all keep track of it all, I have trouble remember what ice cream I do not like.

Are you still angry because the FBI broke up a plot to kidnap the governor of Michigan? That`s their job, doofus.

3vu7b4lr7do71.jpg

Let's pretend to kidnap someone

If a stock goes down, is it the company that issued the stock, or the people that own the stock that lose money (if they sell it while it is down)?
True. A falling stock often triggers the expulsion of executives that are believed responsible for the decline. Go woke, go broke.

Oh go get fucked, you fucken snowflake. Putting some girly man on a beer can isn't hating conservatives; they're not even fucking talking to you. It's you guys that decided to thrust yourself into the spotlight by going out of your way to make a demonstrably bigoted protest. You piss-ants are always shitting in your britches about cancel culture and then go out and try to do precisely that. You're entitled to protest - that's your right, but stop being a sly, underhanded pansy about it and trying to claim victimhood and just own your hateful shit. In other words, BE A FUCKEN MAN.

So who ever claimed victim hood?
Creating lactose free products is an expensive process and one that many companies are not set up to do.

That is not really the same thing as putting someone face on a single beer can or making slight alterations to a swimsuit that already exist.

Not that expensive. Stores don't make most of their own products, they buy them from companies where they're already made. It's just a choice of whether they will include those products in their inventory.

The point you missed is that there is no new consumer base for weirdos. They sell very few of those products so their effort is political and not business. We on the right have been sick of politics getting into everything these past couple of years. It's not that it's not our particular politics but politics in general. It's like Laura's book Shut Up And Sing. The title tells it all.

It's all blown out of proportion in America and that makes this just another instance of Americans fighting each other in their rush to destroy themselves and their own country's economy.

The economy is fine. It's not like Target is the only place to shop. People will just choose elsewhere to spend their money.

Hey, if Bud Light put Trump on the can and donated to his campaign.. would you tell all the leftists who would boycott it the same thing?

No, I don’t think you would.

I don’t get why people like you are so angry at what beer people choose or what store they shop at.

But one thing is for certain… you’re very angry and triggered. I don’t get why you’re so angry

I’ve been to 7 graduation open houses so far, several hosted by more liberal parents. Not a single Bud Lite at any of them so far.

Maybe they think Bud Light is, and always was, shit beer. I know plenty of liberals and come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I saw one drink a can of Bud Light when there were so many other better-tasting alcoholic beverages on the market.

Literally the last time I saw anyone drink Bud Light was in college or maybe in my 20s when I regularly went out for happy hours after work and Saturday night live music. That was before craft beer. Before ciders and other mixed shit that are taking over the adult beverage market.

You can masturbate at the thought of AB going bankrupt all you want, but in the end, it's just that: a fantasy.

I'll keep it simple

dKIBFdP.jpg

You just convinced me to make a run to Target this weekend. They've got a great section on vitamins and supplements. And I'll pick up some Bud Light for old times sake.*

*Okay, maybe not that last part...because it really is shitty beer.

You just convinced me to make a run to Target this weekend. They've got a great section on vitamins and supplements. And I'll pick up some Bud Light for old times sake.*

*Okay, maybe not that last part...because it really is shitty beer.
The difference is, I don’t care what you personally do, where you shop, or what beer you drink, but boy do you care about what beer I don’t drink and what store I won’t shop at.

The difference is, I don’t care what you personally do, where you shop, or what beer you drink,

No, actually, you do care. That's why I keep seeing "Go woke, go broke" threads started by MAGAs.

MAGAs aren't satisfied with quietly switching beers. They want to be shit disturbers and tell others what they should and shouldn't drink or buy, and will harass people if they do.

No, actually, you do care. That's why I keep seeing "Go woke, go broke" threads started by MAGAs.

MAGAs aren't satisfied with quietly switching beers. They want to be shit disturbers and tell others what they should and shouldn't drink or buy, and will harass people if they do.
Saying “get woke go broke” is just a slogan of proven poor business choices. It’s a 2-second description of what companies are putting millions into and losing far more. It’s a statement of fact from what we’ve seen.

You’re the one who cares so much, and are angry that I’m not buying Bud Light or shopping at Target.

Saying “get woke go broke” is just a slogan of proven poor business choices. It’s a 2-second description of what companies are putting millions into and losing far more. It’s a statement of fact from what we’ve seen.

You’re the one who cares so much, and are angry that I’m not buying Bud Light or shopping at Target.

I don't care what you do or don't spend your money on; I care about your bigotry and intolerance.

You stupid shits don't realize that you're not hurting AB nearly as bad as you're hurting the family-owned small business distributors and bars who do volume business and had zero input on AB's decision to put a girly man on a beer can. You're not fucking AB, which is a global business; you're fucking your own, putting some of them out of business.

Congrats. Morons.

I don't care what you do or don't spend your money on; I care about your bigotry and intolerance.
Nice angry temper tantrum. Name-calling gets you nowhere
You stupid shits don't realize that you're not hurting AB nearly as bad as you're hurting the family-owned small business distributors and bars who do volume business and had zero input on AB's decision to put a girly man on a beer can. You're not fucking AB, which is a global business; you're fucking your own, putting some of them out of business.

Congrats. Morons.
You can’t prove small businesses are going under at all. Bars will just sell more of other beer and not Bud Light. You’re making up doomsday scenarios that dont exist to try to support yourself. You’re desperate here.. and still clearly triggered that I’m not buying Bud Light or shopping at Target.

Forum List

Back